Michael Brown family's church burned to the ground. Pastor blames white people

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Not a shred of evidence for this conspiracy theory but libs don't care.
Church attended by Michael Brown s family destroyed during Monday night s protests Daily Mail Online

nov 25 2014
The Missouri church attended by Michael Brown’s father and his family was one of a dozen or so buildings burned to the ground during Monday night’s protests in the wake of a grand jury’s decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson.

Pastor Carlton Lee, who has been a vocal advocate for the Browns since their son was shot in August, has said he believes that white supremacists rather than protesters were to blame for the destruction.

Rev. Lee told NBC News that he believes his church was targeted because he has repeatedly called for the arrest of Officer Wilson.

'I'm very vocal in regards to the Michael Brown case,' said Lee, who has participated in rallies and press conferences with Michael Brown Sr. and claims to have received 71 death threats

As if these poor people haven't had enough injustice. I think its possible for the scum sucking white supremacists to take us right back to what we used to see in the south.

I hope they catch those responsible and put them asses in jail.

• Banned
  • Banned
The headline says -
Protestors torched Michael Brown family's church during Monday night's Ferguson protests as pastor blames white supremacists

Read more: Church attended by Michael Brown s family destroyed during Monday night s protests Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The OP left out white supremacists, it's key.

Why, its almost like the OP lied in order to further his white supremacist agenda.

The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. Address the issue - why is this pastor blaming white people when he has no evidence.

The headline says -
Protestors torched Michael Brown family's church during Monday night's Ferguson protests as pastor blames white supremacists

Read more: Church attended by Michael Brown s family destroyed during Monday night s protests Daily Mail Online

No evidence, only speculation. Just like with the entire shooting episode. But the agenda must be fit into everything.
At this point it is just as likely that this church was burned down by pro-Brown demonstrators as a setup to appear as white racist backlash. But we don't know because we don't know any facts because there hasn't been an investigation yet. But don't let that detail stop any lefties from their presumptuous verdict.

As if these poor people haven't had enough injustice. I think its possible for the scum sucking white supremacists to take us right back to what we used to see in the south.

I hope they catch those responsible and put them asses in jail.
I bet it was one of those hate all negro's you have been training for years, to be the responsible one.

Then you're an idiot because anyone can see whites are superior. Why are nearly all white countries advanced and all black countries in the stone age.? THINK
Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe the first RW to admit to being a white supremacist on this board.

Fine - now answer the question. Why are nearly all white countries advanced and all black countries in the stone age.?

THINK

The headline says -

Yeah whatever. These people blame everything on white racism. They deny the truth that stares them in the face every day. The KKK or neo nazis didn't just blend in with all those black rioters and decide to burn down the church.

Forum List

Back