Miami Woman Sleeps in Tree

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
County code inspectors disapprove. They say the tree house is unfit for habitation. The tree is on her property.
04ebb7656f5b4cc2b6f325e49b60d09e.jpg

I say leave the old hippie alone. What do you say?

full story here

It's my tree, let me be: Woman tries to save leafy abode

Last edited:
It's her tree, it's her property. Leave her alone.
She needs to abide by the same laws everyone else does. There's no exemption for being hip. If the laws are too oppressive that's the fault of the population for giving the wrong people power.

It always cracks me up when libs ram their agenda down your throat but don't want them for themselves.

They say it's out of code in terms of electricity, plumbing etc. they have a point if that's the case.

Bring it up to code then.

Start a gofundme to pay for it if she doesn't have the money. I think she'd end up with more than enough to wire up the treehouse.

Eta: looks like she has zoning issues also. That's a bigger problem I think.

Last edited:
Wow, its not like her being out there has become a disturbance to those who live around her. I know of a woman who does her sleeping in a hammock that is in her backyard. My grandmother (May she rest in peace.) used to live across the street from her. Anyway, I don't know why she never cared for a bed, but even in the winter time she's be getting her Z's outside in a hammock instead of inside. :) :) :)

God bless you and her and the tree lady always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back