Miami Police shoot and kill 7th black man

Exactly, Lonestar Logic is just an inbred ignorant racist who thinks all black people are the same way.

Labeling someone a 'racist' without hard, factual evidence to base it on may be easy, but it says more about you than him.

Lonestar isn't a racist.

I have had discussions with him and yes he is a racist, if you don't believe me fine.

Where's your proof? Fact is I hold all people accountable for their actions no matter the skin color. But it seems that blacks more likey than not hold whitey acountable for their troubles. Guess you've never heard of Rev. Wright, Louis Farrahkan and Spike Lee just to name a few, who routinely reiterate how bad whitey was and is towards blacks. Which is quite funny seeing how rich these racist fucks are.

Get your head out of your victimized ass and pay attention.

When this mythical 'black community' blames it on the cops or anyone else, let me know. Until then, there is nothing more than the OP whining.

I could have been more clear in my OP. Yes the black community has been up in arms for a month or so over 6 blacks having been shot by Miami Dade police recently. In most cases, the black youths had been pointing a gun at police officers at the time of their deaths, but the black community demands an investigation as if a cop with a gun pointed at him much cares if the person targeting him is white black or brown.
"They have asked us to go out there and do a job, they were concerned about violent crimes," Exposito said Tuesday. The request is heard often during community meetings.

Overtown residents and areas to the north have suffered greatly from drive-by shootings, cross fire deaths, gang shootouts. Fed up ministers, businessmen and educators have encouraged the police to take action. But when a gun-toting teen with a rap sheet as long as his arm points a gun at a police officer and gets killed in the process, there is an outcry.

NBC Miami

Labeling someone a 'racist' without hard, factual evidence to base it on may be easy, but it says more about you than him.

Lonestar isn't a racist.

I have had discussions with him and yes he is a racist, if you don't believe me fine.

Where's your proof? Fact is I hold all people accountable for their actions no matter the skin color. But it seems that blacks more likey than not hold whitey acountable for their troubles. Guess you've never heard of Rev. Wright, Louis Farrahkan and Spike Lee just to name a few, who routinely reiterate how bad whitey was and is towards blacks. Which is quite funny seeing how rich these racist fucks are.

The only victim here is you, you are a victim of your own stupidity. According to your retarded ass, America had a great "concern" for blacks when they used them as slaves for hundreds of years, you have your head jammed so far up your ass it isn't even funny.

The only victim here is you, you are a victim of your own stupidity. According to your retarded ass, America had a great "concern" for blacks when they used them as slaves for hundreds of years, you have your head jammed so far up your ass it isn't even funny.

Were you a slave? No? Then get the fuck over it and take personal responsibility for your life.

Were you a slave? No? Then get the fuck over it and take personal responsibility for your life.

Who the fuck are you bitch? I wasn't even talking to you, now go fuck yourself.:clap2:

I doubt it. But you can dream.

Your big internet muscles don't mean a thing in the real world.:lol:

Nor does yours punk.

It looks to me that Lonestar uses the term "Punk" rather liberally. You fought for America HG.

You need no proof of who you are in my eyes. And if Lonestar tosses those kinds of words around that easily, I would say that they lose their strength.

If someone you disagree with calls you names like that, well it just means they are trying to delimit you as a person.

Just bypass that kind of stuff HG. It's not racism. It's simple a decision to not follow the mores of civility.

And there's a lot of that stuff here. It's allowed. So, some do it. The ones that do it, can be bypassed as shooting the messenger rather than making a message.

My view HG?

It's beneath true civility. Regardless of points.

And if you follow their pattern. You delimit yourself.

Wasn't it Cincinatti that had riots over black men being killed? Even though the vast majority brought it on themselves? After the riots the cops just ignored black areas and crime and murder rates went up but who could blame the cops for thinking it was a no-win situation.

Nor does yours punk.

It looks to me that Lonestar uses the term "Punk" rather liberally. You fought for America HG.

You need no proof of who you are in my eyes. And if Lonestar tosses those kinds of words around that easily, I would say that they lose their strength.

If someone you disagree with calls you names like that, well it just means they are trying to delimit you as a person.

Just bypass that kind of stuff HG. It's not racism. It's simple a decision to not follow the mores of civility.

And there's a lot of that stuff here. It's allowed. So, some do it. The ones that do it, can be bypassed as shooting the messenger rather than making a message.

My view HG?

You are 100% correct Ropey.

Yes it's true Americans have been concerned for blacks even during slavery.

con·cern   /kənˈsɜrn/
[kuhn-surn]

–verb (used with object)
1. to relate to; be connected with; be of interest or importance to; affect: The water shortage concerns us all.
2. to interest or engage (used reflexively or in the passive, often fol. by with or in ): She concerns herself with every aspect of the business.
3. to trouble, worry, or disquiet: I am concerned about his health.
–noun
4. something that relates or pertains to a person; business; affair: Law is the concern of lawyers.
5. a matter that engages a person's attention, interest, or care, or that affects a person's welfare or happiness: The party was no concern of his.
6. worry, solicitude, or anxiety: to show concern for someone in trouble.
7. important relation or bearing: This news is of concern to all of us.
8. a commercial or manufacturing company or establishment: the headquarters of an insurance concern.
9. Informal . any material object or contrivance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1375–1425; late ME concernen (< MF concerner ) < ML concernere to relate to, distinguish (LL: to mix for sifting), equiv. to L con- con- + cernere to sift

con·cern&#8194; &#8194;/k&#601;n&#712;s&#604;rn/
[kuhn-surn]

–verb (used with object)
1. to relate to; be connected with; be of interest or importance to; affect: The water shortage concerns us all.
2. to interest or engage (used reflexively or in the passive, often fol. by with or in ): She concerns herself with every aspect of the business.
–noun
4. something that relates or pertains to a person; business; affair: Law is the concern of lawyers.
5. a matter that engages a person's attention, interest, or care, or that affects a person's welfare or happiness: The party was no concern of his.
8. a commercial or manufacturing company or establishment: the headquarters of an insurance concern.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1375–1425; late ME concernen (< MF concerner ) < ML concernere to relate to, distinguish (LL: to mix for sifting), equiv. to L con- con- + cernere to sift

If they were so concerned why didn't they end slavery instead of letting it last for hundreds of years?

Nor does yours punk.

My view HG?

Lord knows HG hasn't personally attacked anyone or called anyone a name. :cuckoo:

Nor does yours punk.

My view HG?

Lord knows HG hasn't personally attacked anyone or called anyone a name. :cuckoo:

I haven't.:razz:

[kuhn-surn]

–verb (used with object)
–noun

Origin:

If they were so concerned why didn't they end slavery instead of letting it last for hundreds of years?

Listen dumbass, slavery has been around since the dawn of man. It was the white man that finally ended it. And you do now that blacks were not the only race that's been enslaved. But you won't learn that from Farrahkan.

Who the fuck are you bitch? I wasn't even talking to you, now go fuck yourself.:clap2:
I should give a shit who you were talking to?

[kuhn-surn]

–verb (used with object)
–noun

Origin:

Listen dumbass, slavery has been around since the dawn of man. It was the white man that finally ended it. And you do now that blacks were not the only race that's been enslaved. But you won't learn that from Farrahkan.

Listen bitch, you were the one that said white people were always "concerned" for black people, which is bullshit because if that were true they wouldn't have kept that in slavery for so long and than take away their rights completely after that. Its ok to be racist but you don't have to be so fucking stupid.

Listen bitch, you were the one that said white people were always "concerned" for black people, which is bullshit because if that were true they wouldn't have kept that in slavery for so long and than take away their rights completely after that. Its ok to be racist but you don't have to be so fucking stupid.

Yes I did and I was right. You really should read the definition of "concern" then perhaps you won't appear so ignorant.

Yes I did and I was right. You really should read the definition of "concern" then perhaps you won't appear so ignorant.

Motherfucker if you really think the people that held black people as slaves really cared for their well being you are lost and ignorant as hell.

Forum List

Back