African Americans suffering under Obama

FifthColumn

Rookie
Jan 11, 2011
As African-American unemployment remains at over 15 percent, the Black community questions whether placing hopes on Obama was a mistake.
While the US marks Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, the African-American community is knee-deep in an economic nightmare.

“There is no question that black America is worse off than it has been in at least the last 30 years,” said Glen Ford, the executive editor of the Black Agenda Report.

The official unemployment rate for African-Americans has been hovering at around 16 percent for the last year.

“Number one in high unemployment, number one in home foreclosures and number one in populating the prisons of our country,” explained renowned civil rights activist Reverend Jesse Jackson.

Many say, if these numbers represented any other minority group, the US would be in a state of emergency.

Cut down due to Copyright - Modbert

Watch video:
African Americans suffering under Obama — RT

---------------------------------------------------

Since the flood of illegals into the US has made looking after the third world so popular among the religious and charitable of America's "conscience", they forgot that poor black are Americans and should be among those that get fed first. But since black Americans have no real organizations to speak for them much like poor white Americans, they take a back seat for the aid that gets distributed around the country.

Maybe learning to fire that Glock isn't such a bad idea. The time will come when all poor Americans will unite to take on LA RAZA. Maybe 2011?

European Americans are suffering too.
But it is not entirerly Obamas fault.
He did not cause this, but he has also not taken some of the steps needed to improve things.
Because apparently he is a third Bush term.

But since black Americans have no real organizations to speak for them much like poor white Americans, they take a back seat for the aid that gets distributed around the country.

Maybe learning to fire that Glock isn't such a bad idea. The time will come when all poor Americans will unite to take on LA RAZA. Maybe 2011?

:lol: Wut.

“Number one in high unemployment, number one in home foreclosures and number one in populating the prisons of our country,” explained renowned civil rights activist Reverend Jesse Jackson.

Maybe they need to stop breaking the law. ;)

But since black Americans have no real organizations to speak for them much like poor white Americans, they take a back seat for the aid that gets distributed around the country.

Um, NAACP is not an organization for poor Black Americans??

Now, I agree on the poor White Americans, they do not have any real organizations to help them out.

There was a time in America when every African was fully employed.

lol, and most had a place to live given to them. :D

Oh, WAIT, that is why they break the law! ;)

Excuse me? African Americans have worked their asses off cleaning toilets, and doing the kinds of jobs you think you are TOO GOOD TO DO because your skin color is lighter. Don't try and bring that BS up about Black people don't want to work. Who cooks in the White Hoiuse and cleans their toilets? Black folks have been doing it for many years. Why can't your uppity White ass do it?

Excuse me? African Americans have worked their asses off cleaning toilets, and doing the kinds of jobs you think you are TOO GOOD TO DO because your skin color is lighter. Don't try and bring that BS up about Black people don't want to work. Who cooks in the White Hoiuse and cleans their toilets? Black folks have been doing it for many years. Why can't your uppity White ass do it?

LOL, I never said a thing about Blacks not wanting to work, that is your assumption. My commint was about those who break the law. And by the way, I never had any Blacks do my work for me or cook for me, nor did any of my ancestors, so get off your soap box. Just because I have white skin don't mean anything. Oh, except that some Blacks will judge me for things I had no part in.

LOL, I never said a thing about Blacks not wanting to work, that is your assumption. My commint was about those who break the law. And by the way, I never had any Blacks do my work for me or cook for me, nor did any of my ancestors, so get off your soap box. Just because I have white skin don't mean anything. Oh, except that some Blacks will judge me for things I had no part in.

I apologize to you for getting upset about what you said b/c I took it out of context. Still, I just want you to understand that growing up in this country as a Black person is not the same as growing up as a White person b/c people of color are not respected the same way. You know that. You also know that there are black people who work two or more jobs to take care of their families so they don't have to depend on welfare. My parents worked and told me that I had to work to survive and never to depend on another person to take care of me. I followed their advice and have worked most of my life, the reason I have worked 20 yrs at an agency that provides in-home non-medical services to the elderly. I don't have anything against you, heck I don't even know you and you don't know me, so let's call a truce and start over. How's that? I'm willing to, how about you? BTW, my name is Wanda.

I apologize to you for getting upset about what you said b/c I took it out of context. Still, I just want you to understand that growing up in this country as a Black person is not the same as growing up as a White person b/c people of color are not respected the same way. You know that. You also know that there are black people who work two or more jobs to take care of their families so they don't have to depend on welfare. My parents worked and told me that I had to work to survive and never to depend on another person to take care of me. I followed their advice and have worked most of my life, the reason I have worked 20 yrs at an agency that provides in-home non-medical services to the elderly. I don't have anything against you, heck I don't even know you and you don't know me, so let's call a truce and start over. How's that? I'm willing to, how about you? BTW, my name is Wanda.

Thanks, I appreciate your response. My name is Wingsofwind, or just Wings. :D I don't give out my real name on the net.

I understand some Blacks may not be respected the same way a White would, but I have never seen it. I went to a school that was 1/3 Black and never seen any of them disrespected because of their color. And the ones I have worked with were never disrespected neither. But I will not deny that does happen, just like it does in some places for Whites.

If Obama went on TV and told black people to start eating their own babies they would do it.

If Obama was found in bed with a live boy or a dead girl Blacks would still worship him.

If Obama went on TV and told black people to start eating their own babies they would do it.

If Obama was found in bed with a live boy or a dead girl Blacks would still worship him.

You sure do have a low opinion about Black people don't you? Black people have principles just like White people, believe it or not. In case you didn't know. Black people do not have tails growing from their behind and do not walk on their hands. Don't pass out from hearing this news flash!!

Thanks, I appreciate your response. My name is Wingsofwind, or just Wings. :D I don't give out my real name on the net.

I understand some Blacks may not be respected the same way a White would, but I have never seen it. I went to a school that was 1/3 Black and never seen any of them disrespected because of their color. And the ones I have worked with were never disrespected neither. But I will not deny that does happen, just like it does in some places for Whites.

Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Maybe you didn't see it because it didn't affect you.

Just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Maybe you didn't see it because it didn't affect you.

But I will not deny that does happen, just like it does in some places for Whites.
Did I not say this^?
I didn't see it because it didn't happen in my school or job.
However, I see evidence that it happens coming from both ways. Do research on it and you will find the evidence.

I can tell you one thing though. As a White girl in school I had one bad run in with another Black girl. I was calling home on a pay phone in the cafeteria. As I was dialing home a group of Black girls walked by. One of the girls decided she would reach over and hit some buttons. Now I was only in Jr. High and she was a Senior. Why she did it I have no idea, but she caused me to lose my change. For all she knew I could have had an emergency. She never got in trouble for it because I was new and didn't know who she was. The school told me there is not much they can do about it except let me use the office phone.

Why do you think she did that? One reason could be because I was a White girl and she was showing off in front of her other Black friends. But of course, for me to think that would mean I was being racist, or would it? I wonder now but I didn't think that then because I had Black friends in school and none of them ever threw race into our relationships, nor did I. We never seen each other as better than one anther because of race.

Forum List

Back