Mexico & Other Nations Declare They Won't Accept Their Criminal Citizens If We Want To Return Them

What a rich fantasy life you have.
The problem with your kind is, you think people like the IRS are dumb? They aren't. And they take their time.
The problem with you is you are talking about things you know nothing about.
That is pure projection my little fellow. Go look up what I said and you'll discover it's all true. How SS works? Why you can't just hold illegals after they've served their time? Why you can't deport people if their home countries won't take them back, and so on. If you live long enough you'll understand these things which you currently do not.
What your posts say consistently is that you couldn't care less what harm these illegals do to America or Americans.
What my posts say is the harm has to be real,, not anti-Beaner fear-mongering.
So to you a Mexican is a "beaner". What word do you use when thinking about black people?

Last edited:
Here's just a number: 537 88 6767. Go see what you can do with that alone? Right, nothing but report earnings.
Whose # is it Betty, yours or one you're 'borrowing'? :p
I have no idea whose number it is and neither do you, that's the point. With only that it's just a number.
Actually it is a valid SS# issued in Washington State in 1981. That's just for starters.

And may actually belong to someone. Nice job Betty. If it's used illegally they may have you to thank.

What a dumb chit.

There have been many citizens harmed by illegals and other criminals using their SS numbers. It's not a victimless crime.

Whether the numbers belong to another or not, the illegals and criminals know damn well they don't belong to them so they have no business using them.

The IRS and SS administration were stopped from notifying people when their numbers were being used by others. Part of the left's efforts to assist illegals in working in this country under the radar.

The problem with your kind is, you think people like the IRS are dumb? They aren't. And they take their time.
The problem with you is you are talking about things you know nothing about.
That is pure projection my little fellow. Go look up what I said and you'll discover it's all true. How SS works? Why you can't just hold illegals after they've served their time? Why you can't deport people if their home countries won't take them back, and so on. If you live long enough you'll understand these things which you currently do not.
What your posts say consistently is that you couldn't care less what harm these illegals do to America or Americans.
What my posts say is the harm has to be real,, not anti-Beaner fear-mongering.
So to you a Mexican is a "beaner". What word do you use when thinking about black people.

Libs love tossing around racist terms. They pretend they are speaking for some unknown person when really it's them who long to use derogatory names for minorities.

It goes completely against what America stands for.
I believe that illegal aliens aren't aligned with what America stands for, either. And tolerating them like equivocating impotent vacillating moral cowards isn't what is America is about, either.
They are here for a better life. That's very American.
How nobel. And meaningless at the same time. People that commit all sorts of crimes just want a better life, too. So? It is very HUMAN to try to exploit a situation with the least amount of effort to get the highest amount of gain. Perhaps if they worked as hard trying to LEGALLY immigrate as to skirt the system, you wouldn't need to quote trite platitudes. Just musing.
Why deal with red tape when you can just walk right in?
I don't know how many Europeans or Canadians are SOOO fed up with our flaccid immigration system. They work hard to get in, pay up the yin yang and jump through all the legal hoops. Only to have mexicans sneak enmass and get amnesty. There isn't anything american in allowing immigration sneaks liars and frauds get "away" with it because they want a better life. There is a Better way to get that better life than sneak and creep. That isn't any "American way" I know of.
I know nobody more pissed about illegals than LEGAL immigrants.

Because I want secure borders? Yeah, smoke another doobie, dude.

No. It's cause you want to shoot people as if they were vermin
but,,, they are vermin

See. You are a fascist.
If not wanting your country invaded by millions of filthy disease infested vermin that only come here to collect as much free shit as then can makes you a fascist, then, Yes, I guess I am by your definition.

How many of the disease infested vermin have you invited into your home to care for? Or is it only ok as long as you dont have to see them.

but,,, they are vermin

See. You are a fascist.
If not wanting your country invaded by millions of filthy disease infested vermin that only come here to collect as much free shit as then can makes you a fascist, then, Yes, I guess I am by your definition.

How many of the disease infested vermin have you invited into your home to care for? Or is it only ok as long as you dont have to see them.

You said border patrol should shoot suspected illegals on sight . You are scum .

One can have sensible views on what to do to stop illegal immigration . But you sir are a extremist douche .

but,,, they are vermin

See. You are a fascist.

You said border patrol should shoot suspected illegals on sight . You are scum .

One can have sensible views on what to do to stop illegal immigration . But you sir are a extremist douche .
ok, you go with that.
liberals want to do nothing but give the filthy criminals a welcome basket.
Get a clue, THIS IS NOT THEIR COUNTRY, THEY DONT BELONG HERE, THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY INVADING US. How would any other country deal with an invading force of millions?
Wake the fuck up, they are not here to live with us, they are here to try and take the country from us.
KILL THEM ALL, who cares.

but,,, they are vermin

See. You are a fascist.

ok, you go with that.
Get a clue, THIS IS NOT THEIR COUNTRY, THEY DONT BELONG HERE, THEY ARE HERE ILLEGALLY INVADING US. How would any other country deal with an invading force of millions?
Wake the fuck up, they are not here to live with us, they are here to try and take the country from us.

Ohh the drama !!!!

Ya know , not all illegals are Mexicans who ran across the border . Conservatards are such meatheads.

but,,, they are vermin

See. You are a fascist.

ok, you go with that.

Ohh the drama !!!!

Ya know , not all illegals are Mexicans who ran across the border . Conservatards are such meatheads.
does it really matter where they are from?
liberals are such pussies, so afraid to stand up for whats right,, You might offeeeend someone. Oh the horror.

See. You are a fascist.

ok, you go with that.

Ohh the drama !!!!

liberals are such pussies, so afraid to stand up for whats right,, You might offeeeend someone. Oh the horror.

Cons are the pussies . So afraid of different people ! Quick, grab your gun !!!

ok, you go with that.

Ohh the drama !!!!

you think what you like. The fact remains you would rather give away the country before you tried to stop an invasion.
I think we know who the cowards are.
Just look at all the politically correct stuff you all try to insist on just so you dont take a chance of getting your ass whipped

ok, you go with that.

Ohh the drama !!!!

you think what you like. The fact remains you would rather give away the country before you tried to stop an invasion.
Just look at all the politically correct stuff you all try to insist on just so you dont take a chance of getting your ass whipped

What are you babbling about ?

I'm ok with illegal immigration because I don't want to shoot people.

ok, you go with that.

Ohh the drama !!!!

then come up with a way to get rid of them all in a more humane way

Ohh the drama !!!!

all?

then you better come up with a way to save the economy ... when 11 million people stop spending $$, a loaf of bread and a Pepsi will cost you $20.00

all?

then you better come up with a way to save the economy ... when 11 million people stop spending $$, a loaf of bread and a Pepsi will cost you $20.00
They're spending Welfare money. That doesn't count. They're spending money given to them by the Government who stole it from taxpayers.

Forum List

Back