Mexico is getting barriers and Trump is having taxpayers finance it....

guess the Troops gotta sleep and if 'I' think about it this news is just more good publicity of the problems that the USA faces on our Southern Border . 'mexicans' are thieves stealing Barbed Wire [chuckle] and this is just MORE proof of that fact that 'mex' are thieves Biff .
I saw a white guy steal this old lady's car while she was in the store.....

Does that mean Americans are thieves? I'm American, I haven't stole....
------------------------------ you ain't 'American . Sadly you might live here in the USA but you ain't an American Biff [chuckle] .

guess the Troops gotta sleep and if 'I' think about it this news is just more good publicity of the problems that the USA faces on our Southern Border . 'mexicans' are thieves stealing Barbed Wire [chuckle] and this is just MORE proof of that fact that 'mex' are thieves Biff .
I saw a white guy steal this old lady's car while she was in the store.....

Does that mean Americans are thieves? I'm American, I haven't stole....
------------------------------ you ain't 'American . Sadly you might live here in the USA but you ain't an American Biff [chuckle] .
Yes, I am American.....

Probably more American than Ronald Reagan since I never signed anything that gave amnesty to millions of illegal aliens....

More American than Donald Trump since I own no businesses that hired tons of illegal aliens over the years...

but apparently, being American means demonizing illegal aliens while doing nothing to address the source of why they come here

feck those guys Biff , especially all the 'bush familia' starting with old man 'bush' and 'reagan' . Anyway , Go TRUMP , the best USA President the USA has ever seen Biff .

Forum List

Back