Black Man in MAGA hat almost permanently MAGAS BBC...LOL

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Donald Trump Supporter Launches 'Incredibly Violent Attack' On BBC Cameraman At El Paso Rally

I would love to hear his story frankly.....he should have kept his composure but I'll bet he was listening to the narrative before he lost it. I can't wait to hear what it was he reacted to. Probably more propagandist lying from the Global left wing community at large.
This guy lives on the border so he knows better than most of us that Beto is FOS when he says there is nothing to fear.... Eventually we will trace Beto's money flow back to the Cartels through the shell corporations no doubt....But make no mistake the GOP is on the take also. The Dog and pony show they put on with Rubio as the Cheerleader/backstabber is truly impressive.

A BLACK MAN IN A MAGA HAT! ARE YOU LISTENING LEFTY? I THINK YOU BETTER BE!

jo

Why cause you gotz a black man in a hat, oh my what is the world not coming to?
And the initials BBC is not related to da black manz..

Why cause you gotz a black man in a hat, oh my what is the world not coming to?
And the initials BBC is not related to da black manz..

DAT BE RIGHT PUKE.....

WHY WHATCHYU GONNA DO PUKE?

jo

He seems reasonable and not at all volatile.

So a guy waited around for hours on end (a day or more?) at the arena, just so he could get into the rally to attack media people?

Color me skeptical.

Yahoo is just as bad as MSNBC......they are only telling one side here like they always do. I can't wait to hear the rest of it .... I"ll be he was provoked. If not then he couldn't stand what he was hearing .....

We shall see.....but outstanding here is the fact that there are an increasing number of the Black community wearing MAGA hats...I love it.

Also notice the nearly complete absence of the NAACP in the last year or so.....I'm telling you they are quietly moving themselves over to the Trump camp.

JO

Could he have been a left wing plant?

Nah...seems legit..... Probably heard shit like... " This disgusting display by Trump Idiots is truly vile " ( add condescending British accent ) or something like that while he's living a nightmare down on the border. Good for him.....too bad he didn't shove tha camera up the BBC guys's ass.....they are just another branch of MSNBC and not interested at all in the story the people have to tell.

JO

Violence is cool and excusable so long as the people I don't like are the targets.

Donald Trump Supporter Launches 'Incredibly Violent Attack' On BBC Cameraman At El Paso Rally

I would love to hear his story frankly.....he should have kept his composure but I'll bet he was listening to the narrative before he lost it. I can't wait to hear what it was he reacted to. Probably more propagandist lying from the Global left wing community at large.
This guy lives on the border so he knows better than most of us that Beto is FOS when he says there is nothing to fear.... Eventually we will trace Beto's money flow back to the Cartels through the shell corporations no doubt....But make no mistake the GOP is on the take also. The Dog and pony show they put on with Rubio as the Cheerleader/backstabber is truly impressive.

jo

Aww, poor left wing propagandists. They love watching Antifa attack people , but don’t like it when they get pushed around.

jo

Aww, poor left wing propagandists. They love watching Antifa attack people , but don’t like it when they get pushed around.

Yeah I wish the guy kept his cool....but we are not being told what set him off...

I've been searching the BBC sites this morning trying to find that broadcast....I'll guarantee you what was being said was probably pretty vile.....

JO

Putting your hands on other people is alright if you were somehow provoked. :lol:

Putting your hands on other people is alright if you were somehow provoked. :lol:

Nope....he should have had more self control.....but I'll tell you this much....the story begins in a very awkward place...this guy didn't just run in there and go straight for the camera.....something happened first and Yahoo shcnews made sure we didn't read about it. The left still hasn't learned from the Covington High school case but the Kids are getting rich off of it so that's good.

JO

Last edited:
The assaulter was allowed to simply walk out, without being arrested or detained.

That is, the conservative security team that was present there just let him walk away.

Interesting. The Trump team seems to have been in cahoots with the "liberal plant".

Forum List

Back