Mexican embassies in US destroyed by American patriots!

Do you think that land would become a Utopia for your Hispanic brothers and sisters or would it become another cess pit due to drug violence and Government incopetence?

A hispanics idea of Utopia is good sex, comfortable shoes, and to be first in line for the toilet!

Originally posted by Bullfighter
Let's see, Mexico invites Americans to immigrate to Mexico, then takes away all the rights they promised them, then butchers them when they defend the land, then cries like a baby when the Americans kick them out.

That's the history of Texas!

Oh, that's the history of Texas, allright...

The history of Texas as narrated by the delusional minds of the landgrabbers themselves!!

Talk about self-serving "historical accounts".

Originally posted by Nate
Ok Jose out of idle curiosity, let's say this land that was "stolen" from Mexico was all of a sudden given back. Do you think that land would become a Utopia for your Hispanic brothers and sisters or would it become another cess pit due to drug violence and Government incopetence?
These invaders are not coming over here to reclaim land that once belonged to their people, they're over here to reap the benefits of a civilized society illegally.

As a fair observer of the whole immigration issue, I fully agree with Nate on this one...

Mexicans immigrate for economic reasons and use the American landgrab as an excuse to whitewash the illegality of their actions...

That's why I used THE THIRD PERSON when I said "in what THEY call US occupied mexican territory".

OK, most of the Board has already labeled me as the Latino who defends illegal immigration at all costs but the reality revealed by my posts clearly shows I only make three points about immigration:

FIRST POINT:

What happened in 1936/1946 in the mexican province of Coahauila-Tejas was A LANDGRAB NOT A LEGITIMATE POPULAR REVOLUTION like the American Revolution.

For those of you who think I'm biased towards Mexico:

Those Mexican provinces were also the result of a landgrab perpetrated by Spaniards and Mexicans.

SECOND POINT:

The blame for the whole immigration problem must be put SOLELY ON THE SHOULDERS OF AMERICA, ON THE DERELICTION OF THE US GOVERNMENT. Mexico as a whole, as a country, as a government is 100% innocent.

For those of you etc, etc, etc:

America's gun legislation is not responsible for Mexico's gun violence. It's Mexico's responsability to patrol its borders more effectively in order to aprehend the illegal weaponry.

THIRD POINT:

Mexican illegal immigrants should not be the target of the average american citizen's ire because they are simply following a basic human instinct to immigrate to more prosperous parts of the world and have no viable option to do it legally (contrary to popular belief there is no "line" for poor, unskilled immigrants to wait in). They should be humanely deported and not demonised like they are by part of the american society.

For those of you etc, etc,etc:

My compassion extends also to the thousands of illegal american immigrants who entered Mexico 200 years ago. They should have been treated humanely by the mexican authorities of the time.

These 3 points is all I have ever stated on this Board.

I challenge the people who think I'm an illegal immigration supporter to find a single post in which I said America doesn't have a right to take even the most extreme measures like mass deportation of illegal Mexicans with the only exception of a few, non-serious posts in which I was replying to open calls to "wage war on Mexico" and "shoot illegals" in cold blood.

The only reason I am perceived as an enabler of illegal immigration is the fact that some members of the Board are totally out of control american patriots who label as such anyone who don't agree with the aforementioned criminal, murderous acts.

José;2449524 said:
Originally posted by Bullfighter
Let's see, Mexico invites Americans to immigrate to Mexico, then takes away all the rights they promised them, then butchers them when they defend the land, then cries like a baby when the Americans kick them out.

That's the history of Texas!

The history of Texas as narrated by the delusional minds of the landgrabbers themselves!!

Ha! Those who died at the Alamo got their revenge. BIG TIME! And Mexico will never be able to cover that up!

José;2449554 said:

I challenge the people who think I'm an illegal immigration supporter to find a single post in which I said America doesn't have a right to take even the most extreme measures like mass deportation of illegal Mexicans with the only exception of a few, non-serious posts in which I was replying to open calls to "wage war on Mexico" and "shoot illegals" in cold blood.

The only reason I am perceived as an enabler of illegal immigration is the fact that some members of the Board are totally out of control american patriots who label as such anyone who don't agree with the aforementioned criminal, murderous acts.

Ah-hmm! Are you sure?

Maybe that is the reason.

Just a thought... Why not round up all the illegal Mexican aliens and transport them to the Mexican embassies so they can all camp out there. Embassies are supposed to be places for aid to members of their country so, let them take care of the problem. Every day, just bring busses and busses full of illegal aliens until they get about as tired of it all as the people in Arizona.

José;2449554 said:

Some here live in Abu-Ghraib mentality. You have my sympathies.

Originally posted by Count Dracula
Just a thought... Why not round up all the illegal Mexican aliens and transport them to the Mexican embassies so they can all camp out there. Embassies are supposed to be places for aid to members of their country so, let them take care of the problem. Every day, just bring busses and busses full of illegal aliens until they get about as tired of it all as the people in Arizona.

Everybody who bothered to read Dracula's post clearly noticed the guy was unashamedly blaming Mexico for the dereliction of duty of US immigration services.

Dilloduck, a Texas resident and a staunch opponent of illegal immigration, said in one of his posts that calling INS agents to arrest illegal immigrants is nothing but a waste of time, a noble but futile gesture.... They will ignore you phone call, plain and simple.

Why, pray tell, should anyone blame Mexico for the laziness and apathy of US immigration agents?

Mexico has its fair share of problems with drunken, rowdy American tourists. If Mexican officers fail to arrest one of these american troublemakers should people blame America, his/her country of origin?

How would you feel, member of the US Message Board, if your country were demonised for the fact that Mexican civil servants failed to do their duty?

So why do you do unto Mexico as you wouldn't have others do unto America?

Dracula's post sums up perfectly everything that is wrong with the political thinking process of the super patriotic american clown.

José;2450425 said:

Everybody who bothered to read Dracula's post clearly noticed the guy was unashamedly blaming Mexico for the dereliction of duty of US immigration services.

Dilloduck, a Texas resident and a staunch opponent of illegal immigration, said in one of his posts that calling INS agents to arrest illegal immigrants is nothing but a waste of time, a noble but futile gesture.... They will ignore you phone call, plain and simple.

Why, pray tell, should anyone blame Mexico for the laziness and apathy of US immigration agents?

Mexico has its fair share of problems with drunken, rowdy American tourists. If Mexican officers fail to arrest one of these american troublemakers should people blame America, his/her country of origin?

How would you feel, member of the US Message Board, if your country were demonised for the fact that Mexican civil servants failed to do their duty?

Dracula's post sums up perfectly everything that is wrong with the political thinking process of the super patriotic american clown.

No. You have it a bit wrong. There are three elements of blame when it comes to the illegal Mexican alien problem. First, the real blame for the problem belongs to the criminal illegal aliens themselves for sneaking across the border. Secondly, the US government is doing absolutely nothing to control the border. Thirdly, the Mexican government is also to blame because by doing nothing to help control the problem, they are actually encouraging it. There are three slices of this blame pie. I don't make these statements in a shameful way. I would love to tell all three parts of this mess to get their act together and do their jobs and control the damned border and keep the illegal criminal Mexican aliens out of the country. I think all three pieces of this pie are disgusting and need their asses kicked.

Originally posted by ekrem
Some here live in Abu-Ghraib mentality. You have my sympathies.

Thanks, ekrem. Much appreciated.

You should get down on your knees and thank God everyday for the fact that Turkey is not a US neighbor, otherwise, the super patriots of this Board, like Angelhair, Bullfighter and Count Dracula, would be blaming your country for everything that happens under the sun :D

José;2450425 said:

No. You have it a bit wrong. There are three elements of blame when it comes to the illegal Mexican alien problem. First, the real blame for the problem belongs to the criminal illegal aliens themselves for sneaking across the border. Secondly, the US government is doing absolutely nothing to control the border. Thirdly, the Mexican government is also to blame because by doing nothing to help control the problem, they are actually encouraging it. There are three slices of this blame pie. I don't make these statements in a shameful way. I would love to tell all three parts of this mess to get their act together and do their jobs and control the damned border and keep the illegal criminal Mexican aliens out of the country. I think all three pieces of this pie are disgusting and need their asses kicked.

I truly believe we have the capability of rounding up the illegal aliens and deporting them to Mexico or other country of origin.

We do not have the will no matter how the current Arizona legislation controversy plays out in the media.

If you really want to find blame on this issue, then look at the employers in the US who knowingly hire illegal aliens in order to make a bigger profit. Everyone knows who they are; they don't conceal it very well; but no US agency really does anything about it because that activity is woven into the fabric of our economy.

And that, my friends, is the ugly truth.

José;2450425 said:

I truly believe we have the capability of rounding up the illegal aliens and deporting them to Mexico or other country of origin.

We do not have the will no matter how the current Arizona legislation controversy plays out in the media.

If you really want to find blame on this issue, then look at the employers in the US who knowingly hire illegal aliens in order to make a bigger profit. Everyone knows who they are; they don't conceal it very well; but no US agency really does anything about it because that activity is woven into the fabric of our economy.

And that, my friends, is the ugly truth.

It's an element of the truth. The real fault is with the illegal aliens themselves. Regardless of what kind of carrot is being dangled in front of them, they know full well they are breaking the law when they sneak across the border. Just because they are being given employment by unethical companies doesn't free them from their obligation to follow the letter of the law. I believe that very heavy fines would cure this problem pretty quickly but our Congressional leaders are a bunch of political correctness pussies who are afraid of loosing some votes by the people who coddle illegal aliens come election time. So, nothing gets done except for some grand standing. Owe Bama made a big point of saying he's sending all of those National Guard troops to assist on the border. Like they are going to be any help sitting at desks. This is the kind of political bullshit I am talking about.

Thirdly, the Mexican government is also to blame because by doing nothing to help control the problem, they are actually encouraging it.

Pheeww... There are so many things wrong in Dracula's post I don't even know where to start...

Mexico has an obligation to allow its citizens to leave the country freely like all democratic states all over the world including the US.

By doing so Mexico is MERELY FOLLOWING INTERNATIONAL DEMOCRATIC PROTOCOL. Democratic states have an obligation to allow its citizens to leave their countries as they wish HOWEVER other democratic countries have the right to deny entry or repatriate any foreigner AND THIS IS AMERICA'S DUTY NOT MEXICO'S!!

Individuals who criticise Mexico for allowing its people to leave the country show their complete lack of knowledge of these basic rules of conduct followed by democracies.

Last edited:
José;2450425 said:

You are correct, so when one of your little beaners gets shot for trespassing pass the word up to beaner city that yall can go fuck yourselves.

Shoot Juan and Jose will think twice before crossing the border.

And one more thing:

Since when is it Mexico's obligation to help solve America's immigration problem??

Mexico is a sovereign country that is under no obligation to double as America's border patrol...

The fact that most illegals in America are mexican nationals doesn't mean Mexico has any obligation to detain its citizens to help solve America's immigration problems just like the fact that most illegal weapons fuelling Mexico's drug war are manufactured and sold in America does not mean America has any obligation to change its gun legislation or increase the number of border patrol agents to help Mexico deal with the problem.

But being a super patriotic american clown Dracula has one set of rules for America and another one for Mexico.

José;2451334 said:
And one more thing:

Since when is it Mexico's obligation to help solve America's immigration problem??

Mexico is a sovereign country that is under no obligation to double as America's border patrol...

The fact that most illegals in America are mexican nationals doesn't mean Mexico has any obligation to detain its citizens to help solve America's immigration problems just like the fact that most illegal weapons fuelling Mexico's drug war are manufactured and sold in America does not mean America has any obligation to change its gun legislation or increase the number of border patrol agents to help Mexico deal with the problem.

But being a super patriotic american clown Dracula has one set of rules for America and another one for Mexico.

Ok, and by the same token the US is a sovereign nation, what the fuck is Mexico doing getting involved with litigation concerning OUR laws?

Despite his murderous fantasies about shooting "beaners" crossing the border, Hog at least seems to be somewhat sympathetic to the idea that America and Mexico should be treated and judged by the same set of "rules" which is more than I can say about some members here and I applaud him for this. :thup: :thup:

José;2451406 said:
Despite his murderous fantasies about shooting "beaners" crossing the border, Hog at least seems to be somewhat sympathetic to the idea that America and Mexico should be treated and judged by the same set of "rules" which is more than I can say about some members here and I applaud him for this. :thup: :thup:

yep, I sure do fantasize about killing invaders. Actually I suggest we treat them more like the cockroaches that they are . Poison the border and let them die.

Forum List

Back