Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"

4gopyw.jpg

I guess this is G's daily meltdown thread where he babbles on about piss and tards.

What miserable SOB. I almost feel sorry for him... I hope he doesn't harm himself.

Back to the subject:

No real surprise here.

No wonder Democrats are soft on crime. They don't want to alienate the people who financially support them.

It's against Federal law for a Presidential candidate to accept donations to their campaign from foreign sources.

So, I'm so glad to hear that Hillary never used any of her "Clinton Foundation" money to pay for any part of her candidate.

:poke:

It's interesting that this criminal "El Chapo" gave Hillary more money that all the big donors combined, from each country that ponied up.

----------------------------------------

Wikileaks: Mexican Drug Kingpin, El Chapo, Donated 15M to Clinton Foundation

El Chapo, Donated 15M to Clinton Foundation

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Julian Assange launched an attack on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation with the latest intelligence report that says the organization had ties with Mexican drug cartel leader, Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán. Guzman, widely known as ‘El Chapo’, has an estimated net worth of $2 billion USD. He is currently incarcerated in a high-security Mexican prison and is in the process of being extradited to the United States.

Speaking at a conference over the weekend, the editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks stated the report was “yet another blow to the questionable integrity of the Clinton Foundation.”

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands.

This was then redirected to the Clinton Foundation.
I don't think "The Times" is a real news site, Acorn. It looks funny.

NY Times is nytimes.com

I guess this is G's daily meltdown thread where he babbles on about piss and tards.

What miserable SOB. I almost feel sorry for him... I hope he doesn't harm himself.
Yes, try to throw up some smoke to cover your fellow retards' falling for manufactured bullshit once again. :lol:

You tards just can't help yourselves.

I tried to help. I really did.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

A site created a few days ago in Pennsylvania, claiming to be the MEXICAN times, publishes a fake news story about a drug lord deposting a wad of cash in a secret Cayman account in Hillary's name. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

As if that wasn't a big enough insult to the intelligence of the fucking pseudocons, it claims there is a report from Wikileaks to this effect.

It does not link to the Wikileaks report.

The tards did the rest. This shit is running like wildfire on the internet right now. And not one fucking rube thought to go to Wikileaks' web site and look for the report.

:lol:

No real surprise here.

No wonder Democrats are soft on crime. They don't want to alienate the people who financially support them.

It's against Federal law for a Presidential candidate to accept donations to their campaign from foreign sources.

So, I'm so glad to hear that Hillary never used any of her "Clinton Foundation" money to pay for any part of her candidate.

It's interesting that this criminal "El Chapo" gave Hillary more money that all the big donors combined, from each country that ponied up.

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Julian Assange launched an attack on the integrity of the Clinton Foundation with the latest intelligence report that says the organization had ties with Mexican drug cartel leader, Joaquín ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán. Guzman, widely known as ‘El Chapo’, has an estimated net worth of $2 billion USD. He is currently incarcerated in a high-security Mexican prison and is in the process of being extradited to the United States.

Speaking at a conference over the weekend, the editor-in-chief of WikiLeaks stated the report was “yet another blow to the questionable integrity of the Clinton Foundation.”

A report from intelligence officials found with “high confidence” that $320M Mexican Pesos (approximately $15M USD) was transferred from Guzman’s offshore shell assets in Saudi Arabia and Ukraine to Hillary Clinton’s private account in the Cayman Islands.

clinton%20foundation%20donations.jpg

Wait, I thought we didn't like foreign entities meddling with the election.

Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"

good ... maybe this will hurt her bid for President last November.

(fucking RW idiots)

Looks like poor little g5000 is now resorting to cut/pasting stuff to pretend I said something in the thread that I didn't.

Defeat and desperation do strange things to people with no integrity or honesty.

Back to the subject:

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Go back and look at your link, Acorn. See if you can spot the signs which should have clued you in that this is actual fake news.

For fuck's sake.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" They count on that. Absolutely count on that.
I'll wait for CNN to run the story before I believe it.

Looks like poor little g5000 is now resorting to cut/pasting stuff to pretend I said something in the thread that I didn't.

Defeat and desperation do strange things to people with no integrity or honesty.

Back to the subject:

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

Asshole you could've typed up the article yourself and it would have been more credible than this completely fake website.

This supposedly Mexican publication "Time" doesn't exist.

Back to the subject:

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

You're really not getting this, are you?

Your story is bullshit. It's fake. Never happened. The Times of Mexico and America isn't a real newspaper. The author isn't a real journalist. The press conference and "intelligence report" they refer to never happened and don't exist.

You got suckered. Again.

Yes, try to throw up some smoke to cover your fellow retards' falling for manufactured bullshit once again. :lol:

You tards just can't help yourselves.

I tried to help. I really did.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Hey, numnutz.... I stated that NY TImes is nytimes.com, not times.com.

A site created a few days ago in Pennsylvania, claiming to be the MEXICAN times, publishes a fake news story about a drug lord deposting a wad of cash in a secret Cayman account in Hillary's name. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

As if that wasn't a big enough insult to the intelligence of the fucking pseudocons, it claims there is a report from Wikileaks to this effect.

It does not link to the Wikileaks report.

The tards did the rest. This shit is running like wildfire on the internet right now. And not one fucking rube thought to go to Wikileaks' web site and look for the report.

:lol:
This shit is running like wildfire on the internet right now.
Oh, no, don't say that.

Back to the subject:

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

You're really not getting this, are you?

Your story is bullshit. It's fake. Never happened. The Times of Mexico and America isn't a real newspaper. The author isn't a real journalist. The press conference and "intelligence report" they refer to never happened and don't exist.

You got suckered. Again.

it's what they do ....

SUCKERS !!!!!!!

No real surprise here.

By John T. Robertson
January 9, 2017

clinton%20foundation%20donations.jpg

Sorry, but this truly is a fake news site. Try clicking on the "About" and "Contact" links on this site, SUCKER. I am on a iMac and the URL path from those links goes right back to this fake story.

Forum List

Back