Mexican drug cartels need to be designated as terrorists

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Sep 8, 2011.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    La Raza should be listed as a terrorist organization. :cool:

3. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    EVERY FUCKING DAY SOMEONE HAS TO SHOVE A NEW STUPID IDEA INTO LILOLLADY'S HEAD JUST TO PROVE THE OLD LATIN PROVERB "NATURE ABHORS A VACUUM" FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME. :rolleyes:

4. José

José Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    What's the next brilliant idea on the horizon, Old Lady?

Are you going to accuse american drug addicts of "financing terrorism"? (because they obviously do).

Or is the heavy-handed approach reserved only for the subhumans south of the border??

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    LilOlLady get paid to come up with these ideas. I do them without having to leave my bed. At least I am still paying taxes,
    I is this the BEST idea you can come up with. Jose Jalapena, I can run circles around you on my worse day.:eusa_hand:
    Yes, Jalapena. :lol:

6. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Just wait a few minutes and I will have another "brilliant idea" and I will get paid for it.:eusa_whistle:

7. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761

Calm down, Jose. Don't let a LilOlLady get your drawers in bunches. She must be hitting to close to home. Like heaping hot coals in your butt. You are not match for this LilOlLady so give it up because I got more if you want more.:eusa_whistle:

8. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,885
    Mexican Drug Cartels Rapidly Expand In US Cities...
    :eek:
    As cartels rapidly expand in U.S. cities, authorities confront futility of drug arrests
    Thursday, September 8th, 2011 -- America's war on drugs is virtually lost on all fronts: illicit drug use is increasing, drug cartels are growing stronger and enforcement is becoming less effective -- and the government is well aware of all this, according to documents released this week.
    See also:

Marijuana use up, meth use down, says study of illegal drugs
    September 9, 2011 - How's the war on drugs going? A new government survey on illegal drugs says pot use is up but use of methamphetamine and cocaine is trending downward.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  9. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Jose: Why do you post here? I was moved by the picture you posted of the skeleton of the poor mestizio found in the desert... that was real. On the other hand, so is all the mayhem and harm illegal aliens cause HERE. I know it, I have lived with this for 20 years. I posted a picture of a bullet on my roof and the bullet in my garage. They killed a guy within yards of my front door. I have NO picture of that. Last Friday, I was in an altercation with a family of them that live across the street. Their hate, their arrogance and their ignorance, THAT I have no way to get across on internet. I am NOT a Mexican. This IS my homeland. I didn't steal it from anyone. And to add insult to injury? I read how Mexicans cheered on the attacks on 9/11. They hate us, boy-o, this much I know! First hand. At least, that poor dead mestizio had a choice, more than can be said for those poor Americans forced to jump to their deaths. Viva Mexico! You must be proud of yourself.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  10. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Arrest every last illegal pos and deport them. They try to come back across, let the ranchers have at them.