MEXICAN CARTELS FLOODING U.S. WITH METH

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Methamphetamine seizures at U.S. ports of entry on the California-Mexico border reached unprecedented levels in fiscal 2014, as drug trafficking organizations strive to smuggle growing quantities of the low-cost Mexican-made product into the United States.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection figures show 14,732 pounds of meth seized by the San Diego field office during the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, accounting for 63 percent of the synthetic drug seized at all land, air and sea ports of entry nationwide.
With the California border as their main smuggling route, “the Mexican cartels are flooding the U.S. marketplace with their cheap methamphetamine,” said Gary Hill, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration’s assistant special agent in charge in San Diego.
Record meth seizures at California-Mexico border UTSanDiego.com
THis is how Mexicans pay back for hospitable policy toward them.
To close the border with Mexica seems to me a very good idea now.
ms-13-mexican-gang-los-angeles2.jpg

Just go to your local trailer park or visit anywhere in Appalachia. No need to worry about Mexican meth...the white trash of America has it covered.

Well, we do have the most consumers...
So we must turn consumers into prisoners or patients of hospitable. Drugs are destroying our country. Everyone knows it and knows how these drugs penetrate the country. These producers and dillers are the most dangerous enemies for us. I hope it is obvious for the most of normal citizens.

So we must turn consumers into prisoners or patients of hospitable. Drugs are destroying our country. Everyone knows it and knows how these drugs penetrate the country. These producers and dillers are the most dangerous enemies for us. I hope it is obvious for the most of normal citizens.

Don't forget all the legal junkies on Adderal. Its the same stuff.

You realize there is a thriving drug trade in prisons right? Simply putting all the dealers or addicts you can find in jail won't solve the problem.

Methamphetamine seizures at U.S. ports of entry on the California-Mexico border reached unprecedented levels in fiscal 2014, as drug trafficking organizations strive to smuggle growing quantities of the low-cost Mexican-made product into the United States.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection figures show 14,732 pounds of meth seized by the San Diego field office during the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, accounting for 63 percent of the synthetic drug seized at all land, air and sea ports of entry nationwide.
With the California border as their main smuggling route, “the Mexican cartels are flooding the U.S. marketplace with their cheap methamphetamine,” said Gary Hill, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration’s assistant special agent in charge in San Diego.
ms-13-mexican-gang-los-angeles2.jpg
Close the boarders?
U.S. exports to Mexico are double those to China, and second only to Canada. Seventeen states send more than 10 percent of their exports to Mexico, and it is the number one or two destination for U.S. goods for nearly half the country. There are 350 million legal boarder crossing and 3 billion dollars in trade.

Look, yes , it is of course unnerving that so much drug crosses the border. But this is a bi-national problem.
On one hand I find it inexplicable that so much drug is consumed in the U.S. Who is the core market? Youngsters I would guess , and most importantly why are they consuming it at all?

It's the mexican's government fault that these bands are free to export drugs , but it is also true that the efforts to decrease the consumption in the US have been quite lame.

There is also certain evidence that to some degree the CIA has been involved in drug related activities... which is rather disquieting.

Allegations of CIA drug trafficking - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
... and well... not just the CIA.

I don't recall the border was closed with Canada when liquor was being imported during the prohibition. So I would say closing the border is not an option. The foucus should be on education and treatment ... and putting a leash on that rogue agency.

Last edited:
We could try legalizing drugs for a period of time. The drug war doesn't seem to be working too well, never has. I can understand the Democrats wanting drugs banned since we're fascists anyway, but what about the freedom loving republicans?

Big ol' meth haul busted in Texas...

Record $2M in Meth Discovered at Border
January 19, 2017 - U.S. Border Patrol officers found a record-breaking $2 million worth of methamphetamine between Wednesday and Thursday at the border in Presidio, Texas.
The first bust occurred at 9 a.m. Wednesday, when a 24-year-old man driving a 1999 Nissan Tsuru attempted to smuggle in 40 pounds of meth. The vehicle was referred for a secondary inspection, which showed suspicious anomalies. It was driven through an X-ray machine before the discovery, the largest since a 2004, 38-pound meth interception, led to his arrest. The substance was found tucked into the front and back bumpers of the vehicle.

meth.5880bc2f4310f.jpg

U.S. Border Patrol officers found a record-breaking $2 million worth of methamphetamine between Wednesday and Thursday at the border in Presidio, Texas.​

The next day, Thursday at 8 a.m., a 26-year-old man in a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta was similarly suspicious and was also referred for a more thorough inspection by Border Patrol agents. That search led to a Z-Portal scan of the vehicle, which showed some abnormalities. Officers dismantled the dashboard and recovered 21 pounds of crystal meth.

In total, both busts amounted to 61 pounds of crystal meth with an estimated street value of $2 million. "The narcotic interception Wednesday morning set a new crystal methamphetamine seizure record for the port," Presidio Port of Entry Director Steven Green said. "Due to the vigilance and dedication of our officers these dangerous drugs never made it to American streets." Both drivers have been arrested and referred to HSI ICE agents. They face federal smuggling charges.

Record $2M in Meth Discovered at Texas-Mexico Border | Officer.com

We could try legalizing drugs for a period of time. The drug war doesn't seem to be working too well, never has. I can understand the Democrats wanting drugs banned since we're fascists anyway, but what about the freedom loving republicans?
The major problem I see with legalizing hard drugs, is what exactly do you legalize. Drug producers are constantly creating new drugs. You can't just say that anything that is not approved by the FDA is now approved for sale without a prescription. Whatever can't be purchased legally will be purchased illegally.

Unless you think that everybody who wants a drug is already using it, legalization will create new customers and the addictive properties of the the drugs will increase sales.

There is no simple or easy solution for the drug problem. Treatment, prevention, and stopping the distribution are still the best weapons we have no matter how ineffective they may seem to be.

The major problem I see with legalizing hard drugs, is what exactly do you legalize. Drug producers are constantly creating new drugs. You can't just say that anything that is not approved by the FDA is now approved for sale without a prescription. Whatever can't be purchased legally will be purchased illegally.

Unless you think that everybody who wants a drug is already using it, legalization will create new customers and the addictive properties of the the drugs will increase sales.

There is no simple or easy solution for the drug problem. Treatment, prevention, and stopping the distribution are still the best weapons we have no matter how ineffective they may seem to be.

I'm not sure ... maybe you could have a set of legal drugs with different effects. Heroin could have its uses, specially in people with a terminal disease. Some drugs will still have to be illegal. I can't find a good reason to legalize krokodil,
And why on earth would someone buy krokodil if they can get meth or cocaine for a lower price?

There is some evidence that hard drugs can't be made socialy acceptable without creating a social breakdown. But then, addiction can still be treated as a disease and not as a crime.

Zurich’s infamous Needle Park

I'm not sure ... maybe you could have a set of legal drugs with different effects. Heroin could have its uses, specially in people with a terminal disease. Some drugs will still have to be illegal. I can't find a good reason to legalize krokodil,
And why on earth would someone buy krokodil if they can get meth or cocaine for a lower price?

There is some evidence that hard drugs can't be made socialy acceptable without creating a social breakdown. But then, addiction can still be treated as a disease and not as a crime.

Zurich’s infamous Needle Park
Honestly, I think we will have a major drug problem regardless of what we do. About 15% of the population have addictive personalities and most of them are going to end up on drugs. I have people like this in my family. They get on drugs and are able get off for a while only to start excessive drinking, overeating, then crazy diets, then back on drugs. The cycle just continues, making themselves miserable and everyone around them.

Forum List

Back