Meuller fulfills quest to find proof of Trump's Russian collusion

"Mueller Probe Could Lead to Indictment of the Trump Organization..."

Marcy Wheeler: Mueller Probe Could Lead to Indictment of the Trump Organization | Democracy Now!

"And then the other thing that I think is really important that people have just forgotten through this entire process—we keep talking about whether you can indict a sitting president. You know, there’s still a debate about that, but, really critically, you can indict a corporation.

"You can indict Trump Organization.

"And that filing in New York and, frankly, the Cohen filing from Mueller, as well, both make it quite clear that the Trump Organization was involved in this fraudulent activity.

"And so, I think we should start talking a lot more about how Trump is going to react when his eponymous corporation starts getting charged in crimes, as well, because, you know, that’s where his ego is invested, that’s where his alleged billions are invested.

"And that, too, I think, makes him vulnerable in a way other presidents have not been."

How will Trump respond when his presidency begins costing him money?

Marcy Wheeler: Mueller Probe Could Lead to Indictment of the Trump Organization | Democracy Now!

"And then the other thing that I think is really important that people have just forgotten through this entire process—we keep talking about whether you can indict a sitting president. You know, there’s still a debate about that, but, really critically, you can indict a corporation.

"And that filing in New York and, frankly, the Cohen filing from Mueller, as well, both make it quite clear that the Trump Organization was involved in this fraudulent activity.

"And so, I think we should start talking a lot more about how Trump is going to react when his eponymous corporation starts getting charged in crimes, as well, because, you know, that’s where his ego is invested, that’s where his alleged billions are invested.

"And that, too, I think, makes him vulnerable in a way other presidents have not been."

I read this every night until I fall asleep. Boring unimaginative, fairy tale. A real snoozer. However it is more likely Obama becomes indicted for colluding with Russia and The Clinton Campaign to use Russian Propaganda to alter an election and defraud a FISA Court.

I read this every night until I fall asleep. Boring unimaginative, fairy tale. A real snoozer. However it is more likely Obama becomes indicted for colluding with Russia and The Clinton Campaign to use Russian Propaganda to alter an election and defraud a FISA Court.
1*KJsBdC5CT_AMUt4-84uK9Q.jpeg

A Russian Mobster Built Trump SoHo Into Putin’s Money Laundering Racket

"A blizzard of lawsuits over the failed Trump SoHo condominium-hotel have exposed the President’s deep ties to Russian-based organized crime.

"A former employee says the cash trail goes right to Putin.

"The Trump Organization’s business partnership with Russian mobster Felix Sater — turned FBI informant — unraveled at the start of this decade when the Trump SoHo collapsed into a pile of fraud, contract and foreclosure lawsuits.

"Now Sater is switching sides once again, agreeing to cooperate with plaintiffs in a massive money laundering probe."

Forum List

Back