Methane is the real threat to the heating up of the Earth, not carbon.

And the fuses are burning.
I see one lit on your head right now.

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 6.42.44 PM.png

But the ocean is warming
Last I checked, the ocean is not appreciably different from what I remember as a boy. Then consider that little bit of heat has to reach the ocean FLOOR, then it has to actually heat down vast depths below that. Gee, I'd think to be THAT warm, you could cook an egg in the surface! No? So then what you are saying is that we never were much past the point of climate warming and all it took was a little nudge to send Earth running away again!

In other words, the ABNORMAL condition is the climate we have known the past few thousand years!

So, WE are not the one's messing with the climate, YOU are.

It's unfortunate that Rye doesn't know that NOVA is government funded propaganda. . . the whole point of that meme was to warn you off of government trying to trick you into letting them squeeze you for more taxes. You didn't get that NOVA is government propaganda?

:dunno:
YOU'RE So full of shit. It's clear you've never watched PBS because Rush Limbaugh created this BIG LIE, and you echo it as all biddable fools do.

BTW: Charles Koch donates to NOVA

For the record: PBS

It seems some of the people above are way out of touch with the funding of PBS & NPR. Not only do they not watch it, they still believe it is propaganda and I suppose they watch Fox News and/or One America News.

As to radio they believe NPR is liberal propaganda, and of course they don't listen to that either; they tuned into Limbaugh, and now listen to several extreme far right broadcasters: Levin, Beck, Hannity, Savage and dozens more.

This is where they get their "facts", facts unproven and lacking any probative evidence.

Part of the video showed LiDAR, a ground-penetrating radar which found large numbers of EQ Faults in northern Russia and Alaska The Earth moves and we can't fix what it breaks, but, the enormous amount of methane gas and carbon being released into our atmosphere is something to fear and hopefully find solutions. Listen to the scientists, and ignore the politicians and their echoers on the internet.

I watched the show. They said some things I agree with and some things that were crap. One of the crap things was that methane was around 36 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. It is actually around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. They also brought up what the Earth was going to be like in the year 2100. But global warming is exponential and humans aren't going to see the year 2100.

I also watched an interesting show on PBS about Greta Thunberg. They had some scientist on it who was talking about computer models used to predict the progress of global warming. Apparently, none of them use methane as part of their equation. That seems insane to me. But I seem to remember her saying that the reason is isn't used is because they don't know enough about what is going on with it to use it in any sort of computer model. Though when it comes to human caused global warming, you don't need computer models. All you need is eyes.

It seems some of the people above are way out of touch with the funding of PBS & NPR. Not only do they not watch it, they still believe it is propaganda and I suppose they watch Fox News and/or One America News.

As to radio they believe NPR is liberal propaganda, and of course they don't listen to that either; they tuned into Limbaugh, and now listen to several extreme far right broadcasters: Levin, Beck, Hannity, Savage and dozens more.

This is where they get their "facts", facts unproven and lacking any probative evidence.
They have spent so much time conditioning and gooifying their own brains with people like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, that they think anything that isn't in lockstep agreement with those dumb f*****s is leftist propaganda.

Which of course then rules out anything any normal, rational person believes that is based on facts as propaganda.

YOU'RE So full of shit. It's clear you've never watched PBS because Rush Limbaugh created this BIG LIE, and you echo it as all biddable fools do.

BTW: Charles Koch donates to NOVA
Oh no, I have watched PBS before.

In fact, I wonder if you only listen to, and believe the shows that enforce your world view? :20:

1 dead in shooting at Washington state grocery store, suspect in custody

View attachment 598519
Dr. Anthony Fauci wrote in February 2020 that store-bought face masks would not be very effective at protecting against the COVID-19 pandemic and advised a traveler not to wear one.

And he was correct. However, as the pandemic spread, more and better masks became available. And now we have vaccines. And many earning a Darwin Award for refusing that vaccine.
No, Fauci admits he misled people about masks, so that he could preserve PPE.

So there ya go. You trust someone who admitted to lying to us.

Enjoy.

I dont resent public broadcasting for their liberalism so much as the fact that do with my money

meaning our tax dollars

that really offends me

Part of the video showed LiDAR, a ground-penetrating radar which found large numbers of EQ Faults in northern Russia and Alaska The Earth moves and we can't fix what it breaks, but, the enormous amount of methane gas and carbon being released into our atmosphere is something to fear and hopefully find solutions. Listen to the scientists, and ignore the politicians and their echoers on the internet.

Also from PBS.

Oh no, I have watched PBS before.

In fact, I wonder if you only listen to, and believe the shows that enforce your world view? :20:

Really now, whose your favorite Big Bird or Oscar?
I dont resent public broadcasting for their liberalism so much as the fact that do with my money

meaning our tax dollars

that really offends me
LOL, do some research:

Less than 1/2 Billion Dollars in a budget of 1.5 Trillion dollars. That offends you? Were you offended by Trump's golf trips to Mir a logo?

I already did a post on this topic Rye Catcher. "Methane is more of a threat to the heating up of the Earth not Carbon" Scroll down further. And I did mention the Artic sink hole Nova show on PBS.
You are reposting on a topic that a thread has already been created on.

Last edited:

5xp6to.jpg

Shut the worlds economy, no impact on CO2

Forum List

Back