Meth Worth $1.29 Billion Seized

1.2 billion?? Wow quite a haul.

There will be many meth heads crying tonight.

They can keep the meth and heroin. The 55 pounds of cocaine is a real bummer though. :(

I bet they don't consider the discount for buying in bulk.

It's no surprise the meth was headed for Australia. They're just a country of rednecks.

8 Feb 2019 Authorities Seize Record-Setting 1.7 Tons of Meth Worth $1.29 Billion
Authorities seize record-setting 1.7 tons of meth worth $1.29 billion at Los Angeles port

So the existing port of entry staff found these drug filled batteries.
I guess a great Wall or a great Wall way out in nowhere will help stop them?
Most drugs are driven in by track, cars like weekend tourist drive in. Or sea transport.

They (Drug lords') should try again, this time fix up an F150 with dual batteries. Will the agent test the 2nd battery is holding a charge?
Seems room in the case to put a 12v drill battery to show full charge. Then they need to do more test the measure
if it has 100ah capacity then. To find drugs

More Proof the great Douche Wall will do nothangs. Thanks, Drug Lords'! Show DOPers you are smart peoples then them.

Please freely use my idea here Drugs lords'. You are better peoples than out internal DOPer infestations.

More doggies roaming the shipping ports & good news like this will roll in. They don’t draw retirement. They eat kibble. They don’t ask for a raise.

1.29 billion seized.
Guess the drug war is won, since no one will be foolish enough to try that again.

Butt, Butt, Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,Butt,... Some yuge, way more amounts, make it in undetected.
By manned entry ports. WOW! Glad the new great wall will save someone
from somthang in the end. As walls do/are nothang in stopping 21st-century
new technology to over CUM the issue posed.

Last edited:
The wall is required so that stupid people will not think the wall is not required just before the pimps start muling drugs again across un-surveilled stretches of the border and abandon the port scenario temporarily. Sooner or later the pimps run out of options.

The guy who is responsible for that shipment, does anyone feel bad for him if he's murdered by the guy he was delivering to?

I don't care, but I thought I'd ask.

Forum List

Back