Meth dealer action figures for sale

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Parents outraged as Toys ‘R’ Us sells 'crystal meth' Breaking Bad dolls

US toy store Toys 'R' Us sells range including figure of a drug-dealer holding tiny rocks of crystal meth based on the television series Breaking Bad

breaking_3078922b.jpg

Some of the Breaking Bad action figures on sale

By Rosa Prince, US Correspondent, New York

4:28PM BST 20 Oct 2014

The American toy shop Toys “R” Us has been criticised by parents for selling a range of drug dealer dolls based on the television series Breaking Bad.

One of the six-inch figures, which sell for $17.99 (£11.16), even portrays a dealer clutching a gun, with a detachable bag of cash and blue rocks of the drug crystal meth.

Others are dressed in Hazmat protective suits, with a description reading: “as [the] Breaking Bad action figure stares at you from inside his collector friendly clamshell package, he dares you to make your move.”

Breaking Bad is based on the character of high school chemistry teacher Walter White, played by Bryan Cranston, who goes into business with a former student, Jesse Pinkham, portrayed by Aaron Paul, producing and selling crystal meth in order to make money for his family before he dies from terminal cancer.

WTH??? Much of the world is being ruined and wrecked by drugs and now you can buy drug dealer action dolls?

But hey, the nutters will love that there's a gun included.

We have always had action figures carrying guns and other weapons of destruction

Drugs are more destructive than guns?

Step 1. Don't buy the doll for your kids.
Step 2. ??????
Step 3. Profit.

My son had a Magneto doll when he was a kid. That is a villain.

How many pirate action figures have been sold? Or the "enemy" dolls with the GI Joe series.

Pretending that no bad action figures have been sold is ridiculous.

Haven't seen a Toys R Us in ages, but the last one I did had toy guns a pleanty. Think once you sell toy guns everything else is moot.

Haven't seen a Toys R Us in ages, but the last one I did had toy guns a pleanty. Think once you sell toy guns everything else is moot.
Especially if it has a cross on it...

Is there a Mike Ehrmantraut doll with a partially removable ear?

Hopefully you can get the mobile meth lab RV.

How many pirate action figures have been sold? Or the "enemy" dolls with the GI Joe series.

I was very young when GI Joe dolls came out, I got one for Christmas and proceeded to dissect Joe and throw him to the four corners of the Earth..

delta4embassy said:

Somehow I find that hard to believe. :badgrin:

NLT
Marianne

We have always had action figures carrying guns and other weapons of destruction

Drugs are more destructive than guns?

Guns are not necessarily going to be used, but drugs are produced to be used and consumed. Crystal meth is like they said in the article, "highly dangerous."

delta4embassy said:

Somehow I find that hard to believe. :badgrin:

NLT
Marianne

Oh... fuck!

You are an asshole. :lol:

The problem it is based on real life and is specifically glorifying drug dealing.

I can't wait till they release ISIS action figures. Beheading victim sold separately.

Forum List

Back