Mestizo Latino/Hispanic/Mexican

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I was often told they would guess me as Mestizo. Is that true in your opinion? Many said that.

New pictures from yesterday. Shaved my head and grew a beard.

IMG-2571.jpg
IMG-2572.jpg
IMG-2573.jpg

Meh yeah a little bit

You could totally sneak across the border and claim asylum .

The beard is working I told ...ya gotta grow it in thick if ya can ...just keep it groomed and neat.
You're cursed with no chin and wispy whiskers ...But its Definitely helpin ya out bro

ANd i'm not being mean YOU asked ...i'm gonna give it to you straight . I know in left wing idiot world it makes me a big meanie racist nazi ...
I used to dress to kill ...it was part of one of my scenes man :auiqs.jpg:

You couldn't walk into a meeting at herreras or duros offices looking like a disheveled millennial ..

Im old school ...we dressed and smelled nice and no one called us metro sexual cause the word wasn't here yet...that and YOUd get a slap ...............+ it makes the gays around ya more comfortable :auiqs.jpg: :banana:we were the furthest thing from safe space fags .:auiqs.jpg:

Today I wear dirty jeans and east TN muddy red boots ..YA know what I really need ? denim overalls and a john deer cap !
Im so gonna wear em with no t shirt or underwear on :04:

The beard i told ya good move
Youre on the right track with the suit ...its to baggy !
The weight has to go ..its not only killing ya...... its killin ya! its killin yer health its killin the look youre going for ...and you're in Austria .....Go find a seamstress or tailor to help ya out ...you're looking like an Armenian used car salesman right now ......who happened to rummage a suit out of some paupers bin and threw it on .

Im not telling ya you have to go bespoke ...you can find an everyday tailor or seamstress who can help ya out as best they can ...i say best as they can cause the WEIGHT MAN '
the weight

Ya wanna look like this when youre older ?

543170002.jpg

This fuckin fat degenerate fucking slob rat bastid skunk ....ROFLMAO look at those shoes ! look at this disheveled fucking piece of shit ...
Thats where you're headed ...

what happened to the workout ?

YA gotta get rid of the GUT man
You're still under 40 ...all we can do is Tell ya ....you YOURSELF ....You gotta buck up and do it .
Everyone and their aunt Susie will tell ya once you get older its harder to lose it

YA got a half hour a day ?
do basic calisthenics for a half hour every day 7 days a week .
Actually up it to twice a day once in the am once at night .
even start at 15 minutes if ya gotta work your way up
Thats wont cost ya a dime you dont have to join a gym er nuttin

AND DIET
NO more mcdos ...BAN yourself
if its mcdos or not eating ? dont eat

No sugary shit either ! want something sweet have some fruit
Drink nothing but water for the next 30 days to

have tea with honey ...green tea with honey and red ginseng is even better for ya ..the red ginseng is like caffeine

skip coffee with cream and sugar ...coca colas

skip meat twice a week for the next year!

Its up to you roma man

Forum List

Back