Message From The Left: Don't Be Afraid Of Blacks Until After They Commit The Crime

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
gangsta%2Bgranny.jpg

I'm watching "Meet The Depressed" and listening to these idiots telling everyone to stop fearing someone who looks suspicious or someone who dresses a certain way, or is a certain color.

So in effect, the words of Obama have come to light.

'My typical White Grandmother is afraid of blacks'.

Common-sense, according to the left, must be turned on end.

If people that wear Khafias are constantly blowing themselves up in your area don't you think every time you see someone wearing a Khafia you're not gonna be apprehensive?

They want people not to assume that some black guy that looks and acts like a punk isn't a threat.

My solution to blacks is 'Stop breaking the law'.

It's as simple as that.

We're the perp now, according the the talking-heads on TV. The perp is now the victim.

I can't believe it's come to this....but there you have it.

granny-gang.jpg
grandmagang.jpg

So I should be afraid of all Black people?

Do what your conscience tells you.

I'm not afraid regardless, but some kid asks you if he can borrow a dollar and he's wiping the coke off his nose, I would keep an eye on him.

A rational response; if one is actually afraid of black males, don't leave your vehicle to follow them either.

This situation is just so out of control. The parents of the young man are calling for cooler heads to prevail. And my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

But you have race baiters just beating the heck out of this drum.

All your players are out there. And to top it off, the New Black Panthers with a "wanted" poster. It must be pissing the media clean off that Zimmerman is Hispanic with a multi colored family. Let alone Al. I wonder if Sharpton really wants a battle with Hispanics. Election year and all.

Has anyone found out if Zimmerman is a Democrat? Watch the story fall of the front page in a hurry if that's the case.

So I should be afraid of all Black people?

Do what your conscience tells you.

I'm not afraid regardless, but some kid asks you if he can borrow a dollar and he's wiping the coke off his nose, I would keep an eye on him.

A rational response; if one is actually afraid of black males, don't leave your vehicle to follow them either.

Jeeze.....I hope granny doesn't rip them off.

scaled.php

Telling white people that you should be afraid of all black people is NOT racism. I'm guessing that's what this racist asshat is telling us.

I'm watching "Meet The Depressed" and listening to these idiots telling everyone to stop fearing someone who looks suspicious or someone who dresses a certain way, or is a certain color.

So in effect, the words of Obama have come to light.

'My typical White Grandmother is afraid of blacks'.

Common-sense, according to the left, must be turned on end.

If people that wear Khafias are constantly blowing themselves up in your area don't you think every time you see someone wearing a Khafia you're not gonna be apprehensive?

They want people not to assume that some black guy that looks and acts like a punk isn't a threat.

My solution to blacks is 'Stop breaking the law'.

It's as simple as that.
The leftists and media (redundancy alert) mistake reasonable caution and common sense as fear.
I don't fear rattlesnakes, but I do exercise reasonable caution and common sense if I come near one.
I take appropriate measures to protect myself from dangerous snakes and dangerous people. That isn't fear.

Everyone profiles in many ways, as a matter of necessity. If you don't profile blacks, you're a fool. Statistically, blacks are many times more criminally disposed than whites. Instead of telling whites not to avoid dangerous risks, society should be telling blacks to not be criminals.

The dilemma.

Most people are NOT afraid of blacks until they are a victim of a black criminal, then they are afriad of blacks. That's why so many people are "afraid of blacks" today.

This situation is just so out of control. The parents of the young man are calling for cooler heads to prevail. And my thoughts and prayers go out to them.

All your players are out there. And to top it off, the New Black Panthers with a "wanted" poster. It must be pissing the media clean off that Zimmerman is Hispanic with a multi colored family. Let alone Al. I wonder if Sharpton really wants a battle with Hispanics. Election year and all.

Has anyone found out if Zimmerman is a Democrat? Watch the story fall of the front page in a hurry if that's the case.

Are the parents calling for cooler heards? that is news to me. Did that just come out becauswe last I heard they had tried and convicted the man and enlisted Al Sharpton.

Everyone profiles in many ways, as a matter of necessity. If you don't profile blacks, you're a fool. Statistically, blacks are many times more criminally disposed than whites. Instead of telling whites not to avoid dangerous risks, society should be telling blacks to not be criminals.

Do you remember Eddie Murphy when he was on SNL put on white face? I want black people to put on white face and go into Detroit or Flint at night and not be nervous.

The dilemma.

Most people are NOT afraid of blacks until they are a victim of a black criminal, then they are afriad of blacks. That's why so many people are "afraid of blacks" today.

Wrong! I grew up until 4th grade in an all black school except me and my brother. We were picked on for being white. But then we moved out to the burbs and realized that whites were assholes and prejudice too. We were the only Greeks in my highschool.

And most of these racist whites never even met a black person. Yet they were more prejudice than I was. I lived with blacks.

I guess I learned early that there are assholes in every color. :eusa_shhh:

Bull Conner was a democrat, so what if Zimmerman is as well?

Aren't you right-wing asshats always saying the democratic party of 1950 is the same democratic party of 2012? If republicans are the true friends of black Americans, why would Zimmerman being a democrat be surprising? You know why? Because your right-wing logic is so full of holes you can't even keep it straight.

Priceless.

As a liberal who can also see the right's side of things, I am so torn on this subject. On one hand, I understand the black perspective. But then they move into your neighborhood and confirm all the stereotypes. :eusa_shhh:

But this isn't a black problem. This is a $ problem. These are low income people. Trust me, no one complains when Herman Cain or Colon Powell moves in to their gaited community.

So beware poor and middle class white people who vote GOP, to them, we are all n*(#*rs.

I think about why low income blacks are moving to our community. Because that's the kind of jobs that are hiring. Want to work in a strip mall or small manufacturing plant? For minimum wage or $15 hr at best? Come to my area! KFC or McD? Come to my town. Kroger? Meijer? Target, wallmart, the mall? Come to my area.

Want to make $80K? Or want a College Degree now a days? Take out a loan for a home basically. The system is fucked up. Soon they will once again just call us the rabble.

I think the solution is a new single people's union/lobby. You either answer to we the people or against us.

Bull Conner was a democrat, so what if Zimmerman is as well?

Aren't you right-wing asshats always saying the democratic party of 1950 is the same democratic party of 2012? If republicans are the true friends of black Americans, why would Zimmerman being a democrat be surprising? You know why? Because your right-wing logic is so full of holes you can't even keep it straight.

Priceless.

These people are masters at controlling the conversation. Make it about Zimmerman instead of staying on topic. Classic GOP playbook.

The dilemma.

Wrong! I grew up until 4th grade in an all black school except me and my brother. We were picked on for being white. But then we moved out to the burbs and realized that whites were assholes and prejudice too. We were the only Greeks in my highschool.

And most of these racist whites never even met a black person. Yet they were more prejudice than I was. I lived with blacks.

I've lived among black people all my life. Most of the time in primarily or even excusively black neighborhoods.

NOW, that would be impossible. I have learned over the years that until proven otherwise, not to trust a single one of them. You never know who, or when, one of them is going to go off. I am now extremely apprehensive around black people and no longer just assume that they are going to be nice friendly people.

The dilemma.

I've lived among black people all my life. Most of the time in primarily or even excusively black neighborhoods.

NOW, that would be impossible. I have learned over the years that until proven otherwise, not to trust a single one of them. You never know who, or when, one of them is going to go off. I am now extremely apprehensive around black people and no longer just assume that they are going to be nice friendly people.

Oh and we were picked on big time for being white. Especially on Roots week where they played it in my classroom. And the black teachers would even pick on me or turn a blind eye. But I also learned black history and kind of understood their anger. I understood why the old black father in 1975 might not allow a white boy in his house, which happened to my brother who was just going to a classmates birthday party.

But then I saw the urban flight. I saw it first hand. Saw all the good jobs go and the property values with them. Hope that doesn't happen to my area now.

The black kids in the neighborhood threw a party as we were leaving. I remember crying.

But the white kids weren't much nicer. It was just easier to fit in. Find a gang of my own. Man public schools are a lot like prisons, huh? Some are better than others of course. I went from a max prison to a minimum security prison when I moved to the white neighborhood. Private schools are the country club prisons.

Forum List

Back