Don't You Think

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
the DOJ should investigate the NBP? is it illegal to offer a ten thousand dollar reward for the arrest and capture of an American citizen who has not been charged with a crime? Is vigilantism a crime?

Personally, yes. I think they should. Their 'dead or alive' poster - that is incitement to violence - or even murder, in my opinion.

Personally, yes. I think they should. Their 'dead or alive' poster - that is incitement to violence - or even murder, in my opinion.

Yep. if something happens to Zimmerman the NBP will have his blood on their hands.

Yep. if something happens to Zimmerman the NBP will have his blood on their hands.

I agree. This tragedy has been used for political agendas. Yet again, Obama chose to ratchet the 'hate' up, instead of acting like the President of the United States. I would have thought he would have learned a lesson from the ridiculous 'Professor and the Police Officer' incident. But it appears, their President prefers point scoring and racism to leading the country in a calm and dignified way.

But they are black, they can do whatever they want to. They can even croud polling places and intimidate white voters and the justice department is all ok with that.

By grouping 'blacks' into one group, you make yourself as bad as those few blacks who are using this for political purposes. Not all blacks support the railroading of Zimmerman.

But they are black, they can do whatever they want to. They can even croud polling places and intimidate white voters and the justice department is all ok with that.

By grouping 'blacks' into one group, you make yourself as bad as those few blacks who are using this for political purposes. Not all blacks support the railroading of Zimmerman.

I didn't say that, I'm talking only about the NBPs and the way they seem to be able to act with impunity. How do you get that I mean all blacks?

I didn't say that, I'm talking only about the NBPs and the way they seem to be able to act with impunity. How do you get that I mean all blacks?

That did appear to be the inference of your post. We have posters here that will rant at you as a 'racist' for far less. I wanted you to clarify it... I know you're not a racist... I just wanted to be clear on it.

I wonder if they want a war between the Hispanics and the blacks this Summer?

Obama is already attacking Catholics, is this just another reason for Hispanics not to vote for a black?

That did appear to be the inference of your post. We have posters here that will rant at you as a 'racist' for far less. I wanted you to clarify it... I know you're not a racist... I just wanted to be clear on it.

Thanks. Being called a racist by the left is as common as oxygen molecules so it's a paper dragon these days.

Yup, and not only that, obama's lap dog eric holder told his racist department of injustice NOT to bring ANY MORE CHARGES AGAINST THEM...

Eric-Holder-Reverse-Racism-A-OK-with-the-Department-of-Justicea.jpg

I agree. This tragedy has been used for political agendas. Yet again, Obama chose to ratchet the 'hate' up, instead of acting like the President of the United States. I would have thought he would have learned a lesson from the ridiculous 'Professor and the Police Officer' incident. But it appears, their President prefers point scoring and racism to leading the country in a calm and dignified way.

You are really and truely a phony.

You are really and truely a phony.

:lol: You are really and truly stupid.

the DOJ should investigate the NBP? is it illegal to offer a ten thousand dollar reward for the arrest and capture of an American citizen who has not been charged with a crime? Is vigilantism a crime?

It's hate speech.

Time for liberals to face justice for disregarding the Constitution.

but nothing will happen, b/c this is different somehow, it just is.

Hate speech is Constitutionally protected:

Brandenburg v. Ohio

R. A. V. v. City of St. Paul, 505 U.S. 377 (1992)

Speech in advocacy of violence becomes illegal only when it actually incites imminent lawless action. Had the leader of the New Black Panther Party incited a crowd to immediately go to Zimmerman’s home and ‘arrest’ him, then and only then could authorities consider arrest or other legal action.

Obviously the legal community of Central Florida is aware of the statement:

Former Orange-Osceola County prosecutor Esther Whitehead said the Panthers' bounty opens them up to civil and possibly criminal liability.

"I can't see how anyone can go out and take action as a private citizen without some government action like the issuance of a warrant," she said.

Black Panthers offer bounty for gunman in Trayvon Martin's death

Former prosecutor Whitehead clearly knows the law, until such time as the speech incites imminent or actual action, and remains speech only, that speech is protected.

Hate speech is Constitutionally protected:

Brandenburg v. Ohio

R. A. V. v. City of St. Paul, 505 U.S. 377 (1992)

Speech in advocacy of violence becomes illegal only when it actually incites imminent lawless action. Had the leader of the New Black Panther Party incited a crowd to immediately go to Zimmerman’s home and ‘arrest’ him, then and only then could authorities consider arrest or other legal action.

Obviously the legal community of Central Florida is aware of the statement:

Former Orange-Osceola County prosecutor Esther Whitehead said the Panthers' bounty opens them up to civil and possibly criminal liability.

"I can't see how anyone can go out and take action as a private citizen without some government action like the issuance of a warrant," she said.

Black Panthers offer bounty for gunman in Trayvon Martin's death

Former prosecutor Whitehead clearly knows the law, until such time as the speech incites imminent or actual action, and remains speech only, that speech is protected.

Yes, I posted that, and the reaction of African American church urging calm & patience:
Pastor Moses Brown, of Tampa, told the Sentinel he’s disappointed with the group.

“We believe in a message of justice, not hate,” said Brown, who came to Sanford to pray at a memorial to Martin. “We believe justice will come through the court system.”

Sanford resident James Tucker worries the militant group could incite violence and a race riot.

“I’m as much for black power as anybody but this is going to alienate the white friends we need to get things done,” Tucker told the Sentinel as he watched the group’s demonstration.

And former Orange-Osceola County prosecutor Esther Whitehead told the newspaper that the Panthers’ bounty opens the group up to civil and possibly criminal liability.

“I can’t see how anyone can go out and take action as a private citizen without some government action like the issuance of a warrant,” she said. “It doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t sound reasonable.”

New Black Panthers under fire for Trayvon shooter bounty | Newswatch | a Chron.com blog

the contards had no prob w/ their messiah- Beck going on his tirade about the tides Foundation and we know what happened after that don't we?.

It certainly is pretty disturbing. And i'm sure if they were a White Hate Group, Obama & Holder would have already used the NDAA to lock them up. Are the Black Panthers a Terrorist Organization? Something to ponder i guess. But don't hold your breath waiting for Obama & Holder to confront them. It just aint gonna happen.

Forum List

Back