Message boards - bad for your health?

If you look at the War on Christmas thread you would have to conclude that forum use is bad for one's health!

Do I do this instead of meeting people FTF?

Hell yes!

But in my defence, consider how fucking boring most people really are, and what mind deadening tripe the general public thinks passes for interesting discourse.

Now if any of you find a crowd of people interested in talking about the kind of stuff we typically talk about here, who are within walking distance of my home, and who are available 24 hours a day, do please let me know

I once read a story about two gay men who had a webcam relationship. They never met in RL.

I once read a story about two gay men who had a webcam relationship. They never met in RL.

I was KIDDING!

We decided to meet on July 29th, 2006-and have been together ever since!

My daughter and I go down to his house on the weekends because he lives about 40 minutes away, and he has a son about her age too. We all get along really well. As for the getting married part, that's a LONG time down the road, neither of us are in ANY hurry.

I was KIDDING!

We decided to meet on July 29th, 2006-and have been together ever since!

My daughter and I go down to his house on the weekends because he lives about 40 minutes away, and he has a son about her age too. We all get along really well. As for the getting married part, that's a LONG time down the road, neither of us are in ANY hurry.

I knew that. I'm not kidding about the story either. I was researching internet addiction when I came across it.

Wow, at least they found each other. I wonder why they never met in person?

I may not be remembering it right. They broke up, and I think that they did that AFTER they met in RL. Their relationship worked better on the web.

I may not be remembering it right. They broke up, and I think that they did that AFTER they met in RL. Their relationship worked better on the web.

Well, it works for my fiancee and I to only see each other once a week too lol!

Forum List

Back