Message being sent

Sorry you are triggered by facts. If you cannot see the cult like devotion to Trump then you are not paying attention.

Maybe this will help you see it...

:rolleyes: Your triggered nonsense is just that....It's noise dolt....

When you came in here you claimed that you were a fair debater, and even tried to use that crap on me a time or two, and I gave you a chance...But, alas your true stripes are clear....You're nothing of the sort. So, scream "cult" and any other pejorative names you want to throw out in your temper tantrums, they are meaningless...

:rolleyes: Your triggered nonsense is just that....It's noise dolt....

When you came in here you claimed that you were a fair debater, and even tried to use that crap on me a time or two, and I gave you a chance...But, alas your true stripes are clear....You're nothing of the sort. So, scream "cult" and any other pejorative names you want to throw out in your temper tantrums, they are meaningless...

Damn, you sure do hate facts.

What would you call that video made about Trump if not cult worship?

What do you say about the fact there is a Trump worship song registered via the CCLI? Does that not sound a bit cultish to you?

Had dimocrap scum found a reasonable candidate with reasonably belief and a mature platform, they could have beaten OMB in 2020 without cheating like the Organized Crime Family they have become.

But that would have been too easy for them. It's so much easier to invent shit to throw at OMB, isn't it dimocrap scum?

Read this and enjoy. The time is coming, dimocraps. It will be here sooner than you think. And with the coming Real Estate collapse of late 2024, you'll be lucky to escape with your skins....

As Victor Davis Hanson wrote at American Greatness:

We should dispense with the tired narrative that four conscientious state and federal prosecutors—independently and without contact with the Biden White House or the radical Democrats in Congress—all came to the same disinterested conclusions that Donald Trump should be indicted for various crimes and put on trial during the campaign season of 2024.
The prosecutors began accelerating their indictments only once Trump started to lead incumbent Joe Biden by sizable margins in head-to-head polls. Moreover, had Trump not run for the presidency, or had he been of the same party as most of the four prosecutors, he would have never been indicted by any of them.
Yet now they are in a doom loop of discovering that the more they seek to rush to judgment before the election and gag Trump from speaking publicly about these star-chamber proceedings, the more he rises in the polls.
In truth, each succeeding cycle of corrupt leftwing lawfare that ends in failure—the Russian collusion hoax, the weaponized first impeachment, trying ex-president Trump in the Senate as a private citizen, the laptop disinformation set-up, the Alfa bank ping caper, the pathetic attempt to erase Trump from state ballots, and the unfolding Fani Willis moral debacle—does not return things to zero.

Rather, they serve as force multipliers for each other. Each overreach geometrically increases the dangers to democracy, ever more turns the public off, and ironically cascades sympathy and poll numbers for the very target of their paranoias.

I should have included the link where I got the VDH (one of the great minds of our time) link. So -- Here it is.

I highly recommend it. Highly. Very highly. Very, VERY highly

Damn, you sure do hate facts.

What would you call that video made about Trump if not cult worship?

What do you say about the fact there is a Trump worship song registered via the CCLI? Does that not sound a bit cultish to you?
No worse than teaching children to sing Obama’s praises like some Chinese school….But you were silent on that I suspect…

No worse than teaching children to sing Obama’s praises like some Chinese school….

I agree 90%. With the caveat I find it a little worse that a Christian church would do such things being the bible forbids it. But that is just me.

But you were silent on that I suspect…

And you would be wrong.

about Trump's politicized prosecutions from voters. Of course the message will fall on deaf and dumb ears (such as this board's looney leftist dimbulbs)

People supported Hitler. Are you saying Hitler should have been able to commit genocide against the Jews simply because 33% of the country supported him?

Alot of GOP voters. Not sure about the rest. Its a primary caucus.
Admit it. The American people have spoken eloquently. The Iowans I know can't stand liars, and we've all had our fill of Biden's broken promises to the American people, and his vicious closet orders to "get Trump while I bide my time in the basement". The American people know the difference between a baloney sandwich and a prime rib roast, and Biden's baloney is the ankle-breaking loose brick in his braggadocios gasconade. :cranky:

Admit it. The American people have spoken eloquently. The Iowans I know can't stand liars, and we've all had our fill of Biden's broken promises to the American people, and his vicious closet orders to "get Trump while I bide my time in the basement". The American people know the difference between a baloney sandwich and a prime rib roast, and Biden's baloney is the ankle-breaking loose brick in his braggadocios gasconade. :cranky:
They hate liars but love Trump?

You funny lady

I agree 90%. With the caveat I find it a little worse that a Christian church would do such things being the bible forbids it. But that is just me.

And you would be wrong.

And you would be wrong.
So, in your video, you’ve got obvious left wing hosts, and guest mocking, and laughing audibly like elites assholes, probably the way you do, so you think this snarky hit piece is supposed to change minds….hardly…But what it is going to do for the people who see it on your side is get you nodding your head like the sheep you are, and for those who support Trump, IF they see it, it will strengthen their resolve to vote him in…Hell, in this day and age, we can’t even trust that whoever made the video is who you say made it….So, just as I thought, you have nothing in response.

So, in your video, you’ve got obvious left wing hosts, and guest mocking, and laughing audibly like elites assholes, probably the way you do, so you think this snarky hit piece is supposed to change minds….hardly…

Sorry about the video, I could not locate the actual "GOD SENT TRUMP" video, but the one I gave did show it. But there is no changing minds on a forum like this, who are you trying to kid

Personally I do not give a fuck, if people want to worship Trump or Obama, more power to them.

Sorry about the video, I could not locate the actual "GOD SENT TRUMP" video, but the one I gave did show it. But there is no changing minds on a forum like this, who are you trying to kid

Personally I do not give a fuck, if people want to worship Trump or Obama, more power to them.
You’re confusing support with some kind of worship…No one worships Trump, but after seeing the train wreck that Joe Biden and his administration is, There’s no way I’d vote for him….

Forum List

Back