Message being sent

about Trump's politicized prosecutions from voters. Of course the message will fall on deaf and dumb ears (such as this board's looney leftist dimbulbs)
Liberal, not leftist.

Amazed that so many people here follow Trump adorably. Could there be something to it?

They claim they are not a cult, but then one of the talking heads compares Trump to King David....all I can say is the folks drinking the kool aid at Jonesboro did not think they were a cult either

None of the prosecutors give a rip about Trump's "blowout" win in IA (a state that doesn't matter).
They know they got him. No one is above the law...as Trump and his supporters are going to find out. :)
Good grief, you people really are the Coyote in the Road Runner cartoons….

How come the RWingers aren't losing their shit over how the Iowa caucus provides election security?

If every person voted for the same candidate in every primary in the US, which political office woukd that person hold?

They claim they are not a cult, but then one of the talking heads compares Trump to King David....all I can say is the folks drinking the kool aid at Jonesboro did not think they were a cult either
What a snotty little post that is…I thought you were better than that when you came here, I’m a big enough man to say I was wrong…You’re just a run of the mill leftie….

Good grief, you people really are the Coyote in the Road Runner cartoons….
4 indictments, 91 counts. It only takes a guilty verdict on 2 or 3 counts and he's done for the rest of his life.

Why can't you just admit it. You love and worship this man even though he is going to be the death of your party, your ideology, and your belief system.
And you are going grab the anvil and ride his bus to the bottom of canyon....willingly. :)

You just cannot give him up.

4 indictments, 91 counts. It only takes a guilty verdict on 2 or 3 counts and he's done for the rest of his life.

Why can't you just admit it. You love and worship this man even though he is going to be the death of your party, your ideology, and your belief system.
And you are going grab the anvil and ride his bus to the bottom of canyon....willingly. :)

You just cannot give him up.
Your cases are falling apart…And your fear is delicious….

No one is the law except Democrats, of course--like Joe and Hunter Biden.

What a joke
You have absolutely no evidence of any kind against Joe Biden. All wishful thinking, conspiracy theories, and unicorn farts. No indictments, counts, not even a hint of wrongdoing. Hunter Biden has several outstanding tax issues against him so I'm not sure why you think he is above the law. He isn't. And if he owes money, the IRS will collect. They're good about that. :)

Meanwhile, we actually have four indictments and 91 counts against your savior who has managed to dodge and hold himself above the law for most of his adult life.
That time...is coming to an end. The fact that you think he should be above the law...is a more damning statement of you than it is of him.

You have absolutely no evidence of any kind against Joe Biden. All wishful thinking, conspiracy theories, and unicorn farts. No indictments, counts, not even a hint of wrongdoing. Hunter Biden has several outstanding tax issues against him so I'm not sure why you think he is above the law. He isn't. And if he owes money, the IRS will collect. They're good about that. :)

Meanwhile, we actually have four indictments and 91 counts against your savior who has managed to dodge and hold himself above the law for most of his adult life.
That time...is coming to an end. The fact that you think he should be above the law...is a more damning statement of you than it is of him.

Sure pal

Only your fellow liberals believe this. Enjoy that in November. I will.

It’s going to be a great moment when these political cases fall…could you video your reaction? The board would love to see it….

Your cases are falling apart…And your fear is delicious….
Looking at my to do list, I don't have any cases against Donald Trump. But the cases presently pending...look pretty solid. I know you WANT them to be falling apart and you might get your wish with the case before Cannon, but that's just because she's in Trump's pocket.

What is it with you members of Alt-Right Nation and your "fear" projections? Is it just a knee jerk response? :)
We know you're the ones afraid. Because they got him. It's just a matter of how badly is he going to pay, and if he can run out the clock.
Right now, his only saving grace is for him to win in November. That's the only thing that could save his butt...but that ain't gonna happen.

Looking at my to do list, I don't have any cases against Donald Trump. But the cases presently pending...look pretty solid. I know you WANT them to be falling apart and you might get your wish with the case before Cannon, but that's just because she's in Trump's pocket.

What is it with you members of Alt-Right Nation and your "fear" projections? Is it just a knee jerk response? :)
We know you're the ones afraid. Because they got him. It's just a matter of how badly is he going to pay, and if he can run out the clock.
Right now, his only saving grace is for him to win in November. That's the only thing that could save his butt...but that ain't gonna happen.
You’re ridiculous

Forum List

Back