Message being sent

None of the prosecutors give a rip about Trump's "blowout" win in IA (a state that doesn't matter).
They know they got him. No one is above the law...as Trump and his supporters are going to find out. :)

Lol, except fani willis who funneled 100's of thousands of tax dollars to her secret lover. Yeah, they got him.

"It turns out Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have paid a huge amount of taxpayers’ money to a chief investigator – who is also her boyfriend.

Further, he was reportedly using the taxpayers’ money to buy Willis gifts and vacations."

Lol, except fani willis who funneled 100's of thousands of tax dollars to her secret lover. Yeah, they got him.

"It turns out Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have paid a huge amount of taxpayers’ money to a chief investigator – who is also her boyfriend.

Further, he was reportedly using the taxpayers’ money to buy Willis gifts and vacations."

I can assure you, it won't affect the case against Trump. She might get a stern talking to, but that'll be about it.
Don't get your hopes up too high. :)

I can assure you, it won't affect the case against Trump. She might get a stern talking to, but that'll be about it.
Don't get your hopes up too high. :)

No, what she did was more egregious than all the fraudulent charges she conjured up.............after meeting with the white house for five hours. No, she's corrupt and a partisan liberal hack.

What a snotty little post that is…I thought you were better than that when you came here, I’m a big enough man to say I was wrong…You’re just a run of the mill leftie….

Sorry you are triggered by facts. If you cannot see the cult like devotion to Trump then you are not paying attention.

Maybe this will help you see it...

Everything. Just one example of her corruption. I figured you would approve. Lol, Im not surprised.

You have allowed your love and devotion to Trump remove any reasonable thought.

Even if she is corrupt, that has no impact on Trump, it does not change what he did.

You have allowed your love and devotion to Trump remove any reasonable thought.

Even if she is corrupt, that has no impact on Trump, it does not change what he did.

If she was meeting with the white house and funneling tax payer money to her private investigator lover, yes it does. Im not surprised at your answer though. You have allowed your love for biden to harden the scales in your eyes.

If she was meeting with the white house and funneling tax payer money to her private investigator lover, yes it does.

What does any of that have to do with the actions of your god?

how does any of that change what he did?

Donald won his blowout, landslide Iowa victory, by 2,225 votes. Blowouts aren't what they used to be.

about Trump's politicized prosecutions from voters. Of course the message will fall on deaf and dumb ears (such as this board's looney leftist dimbulbs)
/----/
1705518931152.png

So Democrats, Moderates and Independents voted in Iowa?

Oh. Well, that's different then.

14% turn out among Republicans, half of which didn't want him. so they think 7% of Iowa Republicans equals a mandate for November. They really have become the stupid party.

about Trump's politicized prosecutions from voters. Of course the message will fall on deaf and dumb ears (such as this board's looney leftist dimbulbs)
You dimwit, Trump will win Iowa and he is either tied or ahead in every single swing state. Even if you give Biden the ties, Trump still wins. You're terrified, aren't you?

Still shows a lack of enthusiasm

Lush is scared shitless by Trump, you should be. In January, 2025, Trump's inauguration is just going to be fun when you asses melt down. I bet a million people will be there to see Trump sworn in to office, vermin

Lush is scared shitless by Trump, you should be. In January, 2025, Trump's inauguration is just going to be fun when you asses melt down. I bet a million people will be there to see Trump sworn in to office, vermin
Trump is the opposition.
He’s also a threat to democracy

Forum List

Back