Meryl Streep attacks Trump for mocking the disabled at Golden Globes, Trump responds on twitter

To politely disagree, people such as she got Hillary nominated. Republican incompetence got Trump nominated and American inability to shrug of binary thinking led people to vote for a 'lesser'.
A sad state of affairs for what could be such a wonderful nation.

Lack of IQ led people to think it was a binary election with a lesser candidate.....

To politely disagree, people such as she got Hillary nominated. Republican incompetence got Trump nominated and American inability to shrug of binary thinking led people to vote for a 'lesser'.
A sad state of affairs for what could be such a wonderful nation.

Lack of IQ led people to think it was a binary election with a lesser candidate.....

Binary and octal was old computer speak 45 years ago and back then hexadecimal was the new buzz word.

Trump should grow some thick skin quickly. He should ignore all criticisms, stop the childish tweeting and do the job cuz the criticisms will only get louder and more nasty if he doesn't. His ego needs to shrink.
He's ignoring the criticism of his tweeting isn't he?...I don't think he should change a thing...the media is now second hand news...the left needs to get over itself.
He is being laughed at he is a moron

If Trump Is Talking, He’s Lying: Fact Checkers Find 96% Of Trump Statements Some Degree Of False

Of all the statements evaluated by PolitFact, only 4% of Trump statements were graded as 100% true. This means that 96% of Trump statements contain some degree false or misleading statement. In other words, if Trump is talking, he's probably not telling the whole truth.…

Quotation from Streep's discourse: "There was one performance this year that stunned me," Meryl Streep said. “It was that moment when the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter. Someone he outranked in privilege, power and the capacity to fight back. It kind of broke my heart when I saw it and I still can’t get it out of my head — because it wasn’t in a movie..."
An actor speaking as an actor to actors at an event by and for actors speaks in refined fashion, without expletives, about what she has been asked to speak about; i.e., her thoughts and feelings.
Seeing a problem in this is searching for problems.

Am tired of these celebrities telling me what am supposed to think. If Ms. Streep wants to charge things she needs to quit her profession and get into politics. Might have more respect for her.

Am tired of these celebrities telling me what am supposed to think. If Ms. Streep wants to charge things she needs to quit her profession and get into politics. Might have more respect for her.
you_are_entitled_to_your_opinion_bumper_sticker-p128692010035973614z74sk_400.jpg

fear. that's what this is about. these drug addicted hollywoodpeckers are scared shitless of Trump. how many actually left the country?? not enough !!!

Yes, Streep and many Americans are afraid of Comrade Stump. There is good reason since the country will soon be lead by a self absorbed lunatic.

Why isn't Meryl Streep upset about Hillary bullying Americans, calling them deplorables, basement dwellers, super predators??
Hillary did not Bully any true Americans....thats why!!!! Conservatives who vote Republican actually hate AMERICA and can be categorize as Red State Ideologist.

Forum List

Back