The Obama legacy

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
When O was inauguated unemployment was around 10% It is half that now. The deficit has been reduced by 70%. The auto industry was near default. It is booming now. The stock market is up 10,000 points. We have had 70 straight months of job growth. The ACA has given hope to millions who were uninsured.

Now the GOP says, "give us another chance." I DON'T THINK SO!

If you really believe the unemployment rate is 5% you're dumber than I originally thought

If you really believe the unemployment rate is 5% you're dumber than I originally thought

Yeah, good unemployment numbers only count when the GOP is i the WH. GET A LIFE!

You're a duped dunce, I'd watch telling anyone to get a life

Well, either that or double your dose of meds. Your posts sure sound familiar. So how many screen names do you have?

One, deflection won't work, troll. I just noticed this is in satire, good place for it given a 5% rate is ridiculous. Now stay on point and stop trolling your own thread, dumbass

Yeah, good unemployment numbers only count when the GOP is i the WH. GET A LIFE!

Well, either that or double your dose of meds. Your posts sure sound familiar. So how many screen names do you have?

One, deflection won't work, troll. I just noticed this is in satire, good place for it given a 5% rate is ridiculous. Now stay on point and stop trolling your own thread, dumbass

Yup, I know who you are. The GOP is stuck with King Trump. You are SCREWED!

Yeah...well put up or shut up old man. You loons are long on talk and short on proof. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. Now fug off

Yeah...well put up or shut up old man. You loons are long on talk and short on proof. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny. Now fug off

Well then, Merry Christmas Sassy!:beer:

Well then, Merry Christmas Sassy!:beer:

Merry Christmas to you also.

Dear Donald Trump: China, Japan and Mexico are not ‘killing us’

Sept 17th

"Donald Trump’s presidential bid is centered on the promise of his personal talents. He says he’s the “most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far.” (George Washington and Dwight Eisenhower, sit down!) But if there is an idea animating his candidacy, it is that the United States is being badly beaten by its economic competitors. In his speech on foreign policy this week, Trump explained that America is being bested by countries such as China, Japan and Mexico because their leaders are “smarter, more cunning and sharper than our leaders.” “They’re killing us,” he often says.

This is an odd moment to make these charges because the reality is almost entirely the opposite. The United States is more dominant on the global economic landscape than at any point since the heyday of Bill Clinton’s presidency — perhaps even more so.

Last quarter, the U.S. economy grew at a 3.7 percent clip. Annual growth now is almost twice that of Europe and four times that of Japan. Unemployment is at 5.1 percent, the lowest in seven years. The deficit as a percentage of gross domestic product (2.8 percent in 2014) is at its lowest since 2007.

“The U.S. has come out of the 2008 crisis better than all the others,” says Ruchir Sharma, head of global macro investing at Morgan Stanley."

Last edited:
CUCy2G_UcAANkfT.png

When O was inauguated unemployment was around 10% It is half that now. The deficit has been reduced by 70%. The auto industry was near default. It is booming now. The stock market is up 10,000 points. We have had 70 straight months of job growth. The ACA has given hope to millions who were uninsured.

What bath house are you meeting Barry at later? I wanna fire bomb it.

Not the one Donald and Rush find their boys at.

obama dickhead.jpg

Sorry 'tard. Everyone knows Obastard is a pole smoker.

View attachment 58132

Let President Clinton know that when she is elected.

View attachment 58132

I sure will. And something else I'll do, if Trump is not the nominee, I'll vote for her. How do ya like them apples?

View attachment 58132

I sure will. And something else I'll do, if Trump is not the nominee, I'll vote for her. How do ya like them apples?

That is quite a stretch.

Forum List

Back