Merkel heckled as she arrives in Dresden for Unity Day celebrations

Don't go off pouting, not everyone will agree with you in life.

FYI, Fenton. My goal is not to win elections and then brag about it.

My goal here is to inform others of the reality of God, the Christian faith, and the realities of heaven, purgatory and hell. I would think anyone who figures this out would then make that the highest priority in their lives and do all they can so they can be with their families and loved ones for eternity.

So my interest in political matters is somewhat tangential at best. I am voting conservative because I think their beliefs on abortion and so many other moral matters are much more Christian, at least in principle, and that matters to God. I am also concerned about protecting this nation from subversive enemies like Islamic terrorism, gang violence, and communist global evils like in China and Russia.

Yeah, calls for mass murder of entire groups of human beings by emotionally disturbed zealots knows no religious, national, racial, or class boundaries.
Nonsense. Mass murder is usually justified by religion, nationalism, race and less commonly class.

Europe's people and culture today is being threatened by a religion, and that religion is Islam.

Yes meathead, and it can, and has, come from all directions/subdivisions of religious, national, racial, or class lines.

If you feel threatened, go on a righteous rampage, I simply will not be attending, but by all means, do carry on.
Oh, Meathead and Turzovka, we must have forgotten: he's "a basement dweller", he will be safe. :lmao:

If you feel threatened, go on a righteous rampage, I simply will not be attending, but by all means, do carry on.
I will let my European friends and acquaintances know that some guy on the internet will not be participating in any kind of protest or opposition to immigration, but he has given his blessing for them to do so if they please.

My goal here is to inform others of the reality of God, the Christian faith, and the realities of heaven, purgatory and hell. I would think anyone who figures this out would then make that the highest priority in their lives and do all they can so they can be with their families and loved ones for eternity.

So my interest in political matters is somewhat tangential at best. I am voting conservative because I think their beliefs on abortion and so many other moral matters are much more Christian, at least in principle, and that matters to God. I am also in protecting this nation from subversive enemies like Islamic terrorism, gang violence, and communist global evils like in China and Russia.

Your God has been leveraged to justify all manner of attrocities and war love. You frothy mouthed zealots, both "christian" and "muslim", can go off and have your holy war, not tryna talk you out of it.

I will let my European friends and acquaintances know that some guy on the internet will not be participating in any kind of protest or opposition to immigration, but he has given his blessing for them to do so if they please.

Please do, everyone is allegedly free.

Last edited:

So my interest in political matters is somewhat tangential at best. I am voting conservative because I think their beliefs on abortion and so many other moral matters are much more Christian, at least in principle, and that matters to God. I am also in protecting this nation from subversive enemies like Islamic terrorism, gang violence, and communist global evils like in China and Russia.

Your God has been leveraged to justify all manner of attrocities and war love. You frothy mouthed zealots, both "christian" and "muslim", can go off and have your holy war, not tryna talk you out of it.

Once again, your answers do not really address the subject. (sigh)

Anyway -- conservatives are not eager to go to war with Islam. But we are prepared to go to war if it will keep it from becoming a terrible scourge in our own nation. And Barack is the antithesis of that. He is an Islamic terrorist apologist and is doing all he can to create serious risk in our nation.

And you just think this is all so cool or innocent. So does the MSM. Just how insane can everyone be?

Anyway -- conservatives are not eager to go to war with Islam. But we are prepared to go to war if it will keep it from becoming a terrible scourge in our own nation. And Barack is the antithesis of that. He is an Islamic terrorist apologist and is doing all he can to create serious risk in our nation.

And you just think this is all so cool or innocent. So does the MSM. Just how insane can everyone be?

I'm not attempting to answer you love, I have no interest in altering your position either. I didn't chime in and agree with your call for a holy war against ~2B human beings, that's all. But when you prattle on with crap like "He is an Islamic terrorist apologist and is doing all he can to create serious risk in our nation.", I just can't take you seriously.

I'm not attempting to answer you love, I have no interest in altering your position either. I didn't chime in and agree with your call for a holy war against ~2B human beings, that's all. But when you prattle on with crap like "He is an Islamic terrorist apologist and is doing all he can to create serious risk in our nation.", I just can't take you seriously.

Here are two examples. I could give you 20.

Obama%2Bsnubs%2BFrance.jpg

Also:

Get Off Your High Horse, Mr. Obama - Commentary Magazine

But it does mean that in the here and now, the problems we see are emanating not from within Christianity but from within Islam. Even Islamic leaders, like Egypt’s General Sisi, admit as much. Yet the president of the United States, alas, does not. He continues to act as if he’s an Islamic scholar, declaring what is and what is not “true” Islam. Mr. Obama is clearly no theologian, so it’s best he drop the pretense. His core argument–that Islamism has nothing at all to do with Islam–is utterly detached from reality.

Then there’s the matter of timing. The president went to the National Prayer Breakfast to call attention to the long-ago sins of Christianity in the aftermath of a particularly savage and brutal killing by the Islamic State, in which they doused a Jordanian pilot in flammable liquid and put him in a cage before burning him to death. Beheadings, it appears, are passé for jihadists. Decapitation isn’t vivid enough for them. Yet Barack Obama, being Barack Obama, decided it’s his job to insist on moral equivalence–or, to be more precise, to insist on immoral equivalence.

I do believe that if President Obama and his administration weren’t so clueless in his understanding of Islamism–remember that the Ft. Hood massacre was referred to as “workplace violence” and jihadist attacks were examples of “man-caused disasters”–and if he wasn’t so reticent in his fight against it, Mr. Obama’s slip-shod detours into the history of the Crusades and the Inquisition might have been more tolerable. As it is, the president was clearly using his speech to the National Prayer Breakfast not only to justify his own imaginary world, but to try to put those who are speaking the truth about militant Islam on the defensive.

Also:

But it does mean that in the here and now, the problems we see are emanating not from within Christianity but from within Islam. Even Islamic leaders, like Egypt’s General Sisi, admit as much. Yet the president of the United States, alas, does not. He continues to act as if he’s an Islamic scholar, declaring what is and what is not “true” Islam. Mr. Obama is clearly no theologian, so it’s best he drop the pretense. His core argument–that Islamism has nothing at all to do with Islam–is utterly detached from reality.

Then there’s the matter of timing. The president went to the National Prayer Breakfast to call attention to the long-ago sins of Christianity in the aftermath of a particularly savage and brutal killing by the Islamic State, in which they doused a Jordanian pilot in flammable liquid and put him in a cage before burning him to death. Beheadings, it appears, are passé for jihadists. Decapitation isn’t vivid enough for them. Yet Barack Obama, being Barack Obama, decided it’s his job to insist on moral equivalence–or, to be more precise, to insist on immoral equivalence.

I do believe that if President Obama and his administration weren’t so clueless in his understanding of Islamism–remember that the Ft. Hood massacre was referred to as “workplace violence” and jihadist attacks were examples of “man-caused disasters”–and if he wasn’t so reticent in his fight against it, Mr. Obama’s slip-shod detours into the history of the Crusades and the Inquisition might have been more tolerable. As it is, the president was clearly using his speech to the National Prayer Breakfast not only to justify his own imaginary world, but to try to put those who are speaking the truth about militant Islam on the defensive.

You'd better peddle your examples elsewhere love.

Also:

You'd better peddle your examples elsewhere love.

Here you go oblivious one.

Drink some more kool-aid

Fbi Agreed To Destroy Laptops Of Clinton Aides With Immunity Deal, Sources Say

Clinton-Backed Branch Of Foundation Donor Gm Now Caught In Major Scandal

Forum List

Back