merged threads on beheading in egypt

Originally posted by OCA
So would you rather Sadaam stayed in power or not. tHere is only 1 right answer, good luck fuckwad!

Hey look, as long as they're being treated better than Saddam is treating them, they're being treated alright, isn't that what I just said?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
well it is certainly alot more then they had under Saddam! why is it you show no sympathy to your own kind?

Hey, like I said, as long as its better than Saddam, its fine with me. Two American contractors there raped two Iraqi women and the worse thing that happened was they got fired. Why? Because there is no justice for the 20,000 American contractors there, they can do as they please. They can't be prosecuted back here for it, and we're sure as hell not going to throw them in Shrub's torture camps, so they do as they please. But hey, its fine with me, as least its not as bad as when Saddam was there, right?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Hey, like I said, as long as its better than Saddam, its fine with me. Two American contractors there raped two Iraqi women and the worse thing that happened was they got fired. Why? Because there is no justice for the 20,000 American contractors there, they can do as they please. They can't be prosecuted back here for it, and we're sure as hell not going to throw them in Shrub's torture camps, so they do as they please. But hey, its fine with me, as least its not as bad as when Saddam was there, right?

Interesting. You say these contractors raped iraqi women? Whats your proof. You have said they havent been convicted. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

There is absolutely no evidence of this. Evil you going to let Jethro continue to spread lies on the board? I think the time has come to say adios to this moron. Y'all asked him to apologize earlier and he said no so why wait?

Guess that you have'nt realized the amount of our military women that were raped over there! I have to say that your issue with that is something that I will not lose sleep over!

I was aware of the fact that about 100 women coming back from Iraq claim to have been raped by fellow US soldiers, yes.

Originally posted by Kathianne
This is a bit off topic, but speaking of an assumption of stupid:

http://www.lt-smash.us/archives/002881.html#002881

DANIEL L. DOW of Fremont, California was upset with his Congressman, Pete Stark. So he sent him a fax:

I am appalled that you voted against today's House Resolution 627, Roll Number 150. This measure would have shown publicly that you condemn the abuse of the prisoners in Iraq while simultaneously commend the service of the fine men and women who are serving in Iraq that bring honor to the uniform that they wear and to the Nation that they serve...
Much to Dow's surprise, Congressman Stark called back a few hours later, and left a message on his machine:

Dan, this is Congressman Pete Stark, and I just got your fax. And you don’t know what you’re talking about. So if you care about enlisted people, you wouldn’t have voted for that thing either.
But, probably someone put you up to this, and I’m not sure who it was, but I doubt if you could spell half the words in your letter, and somebody wrote it for you. So I don’t pay much attention to it.

But I’ll call you back later, and let you tell me more about why you think you’re such a great God-damned hero. And why you think that this general and the Defense Department who forced these poor enlisted guys to do what they did, shouldn’t be held to account. That’s the issue.

So if you want to stick it to a bunch of enlisted guys, have your way. But if you want to get to the bottom of the people who FORCED this AWFUL program in Iraq, then you should understand more about it than you obviously do.

Dow, who is himself a Staff Sergeant in the US Army, sent the recording to San Francisco talk radio station KSFO, who have been playing it on the air. Over, and over, and over again.

Good luck in the upcoming election, Congressman.

(Hat tip: Noble Eagle)

Posted by Smash on May 11, 2004 | Link | Iraq | Liberty | TrackBack

Yea i heard the actual phone call on the radio yesterday. IF Thats the kind of Democratic leadership that is in the Senate, no wonder nothing ever gets done there.

I was aware of the fact that about 100 women coming back from Iraq claim to have been raped by fellow US soldiers, yes.

HOLY SHIT! More lies! How much more we gonna let go?

Translation - "You're right spidey, you never said America was evil, I just made that up to make you look bad, and I'm not sorry at all because my mother taught me lying is OK"

Translataion, You are Living Breathing Shit that has stated unAmerican things about our president, our military and our women. So what am i too conclude that your a Patriotic America?

This ignorant bastard has me on ignore. I hope he's gone by morning time. Somebody tell him he's a pussy and a traitor for me, will ya please?

Originally posted by insein
Source? Or is it more baseless accusations of your American bashing.

Its more of the same of his adolescent bullshit. It's like that scene in PeeWee Herman: I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I, I know you are but what am I ....over and over and over again

WTF is the matter with you Spidey? are you out of your friggin mind tonight? these women were raped at the hands of their captors in Iraq! boy you better come up with something good now pal!

Come on Evil cut him! Cut him now!

Forum List

Back