Men's cologne

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
After saving for years I may have accumulated enough funds to purchase something a bit more pricey than Aqua Velva but the choices !! oh my !!

I'm wide open for suggestions for a good all around toilet water. Thanks in advance.

Do the million + people like me a favor and do without or only wear it lightly when in public. Thanks!

Do the million + people like me a favor and do without or only wear it lightly when in public. Thanks!

bah---I smoke----no point in even wearing the stuff :lol:

Bones ? Creed ?? REALLY $$$$$$$$$$$$

I smoke also. That's not the problem. It's called severe allergy to perfumes and colognes, it's temporarily debilitating.

fuck em----I gotta listen to people say stupid shit all day. I'd rather sneeze :tongue:

ChanelMenCologneforMenbyChanel.jpg

bah---I smoke----no point in even wearing the stuff :lol:

Bones ? Creed ?? REALLY $$$$$$$$$$$$

I smoke also. That's not the problem. It's called severe allergy to perfumes and colognes, it's temporarily debilitating.

fuck em----I gotta listen to people say stupid shit all day. I'd rather sneeze :tongue:

:eusa_eh: Sneezing is not debilitating. Instant migraine with an immediate draining of all all energy that takes hours to recover from is debilitating. And mine is not even one of the worst reactions people can have.

Last edited:
Nothing is a bigger turn off (well, ok bad breath and B.O. are worse) than a man wearing too much cologne. :eusa_hand:

Ladies, am I right, or am I right?

Nothing is a bigger turn off (well, ok bad breath and B.O. are worse) than a man wearing too much cologne. :eusa_hand:

Yes!--they should just take a shower, use deodorant and be done with it. Who wants to be out with a guy whose cologne competes with yours???

absolutely right!

(maybe that's why we both have the hots for postrelease? He wears the perfect amount of cologne!)

absolutely right!

(maybe that's why we both have the hots for postrelease? He wears the perfect amount of cologne!)

Post Release wears it the way a REAL MAN should.....you should only smell it on him when your nose is right next to his neck, nibbling on it.................:eusa_drool:

absolutely right!

Post Release wears it the way a REAL MAN should.....you should only smell it on him when your nose is right next to his neck, nibbling on it.................:eusa_drool:

sheesh.....sounds like your pulling out all stops to win his......ummmm.....heart. :doubt:

Guess it's time for my PLAN B!

beeeeetch!

Forum List

Back