Men have no say in abortion, but can tell women they have to have men in their bathrooms.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this point just came to me.......the same left wing men who support the rapist Bill Clinton.....tell us that women do not have to allow men any choice in the abortion decision....but when it comes to making them accept men in their bathrooms.......then the left wing sexual deviates say women have no choice....they must simply accept strange men in their bathrooms with their daughters and themselves.....

Left wingers really, really, like to molest women......

[N QUOTE="2aguy, post: 14303297, member: 50072"]this point just came to me.......the same left wing men who support the rapist Bill Clinton.....tell us that women do not have to allow men any choice in the abortion decision....but when it comes to making them accept men in their bathrooms.......then the left wing sexual deviates say women have no choice....they must simply accept strange men in their bathrooms with their daughters and themselves.....

Left wingers really, really, like to molest women......[/QUOTE]
They are filth mongers....what else do you expect?

Liberal men not only have a say in the abortion industry but they are the beneficiaries of the procedure by bullying women into hiring someone to kill the unborn life inside them in order to escape responsibility for the life they helped create. Women are the losers and the abused in the abortion industry. Likewise the liberal male hatred of girls and women extends into the freaking ladies room. Liberal men don't care about the health and safety of women and the ladies room issue is an example of the left's war on women.

Liberal men not only have a say in the abortion industry but they are the beneficiaries of the procedure by bullying women into hiring someone to kill the unborn life inside them in order to escape responsibility for the life they helped create. Women are the losers and the abused in the abortion industry. Likewise the liberal male hatred of girls and women extends into the freaking ladies room. Liberal men don't care about the health and safety of women and the ladies room issue is an example of the left's war on women.
Thread winner.

this point just came to me.......the same left wing men who support the rapist Bill Clinton.....tell us that women do not have to allow men any choice in the abortion decision....but when it comes to making them accept men in their bathrooms.......then the left wing sexual deviates say women have no choice....they must simply accept strange men in their bathrooms with their daughters and themselves.....

Day-um. You are one vile piece of human excrement to say peeing in a toilet is the same as the gut-wrenching decision of abortion.

:anj_stfu:

Day-um. You are one vile piece of human excrement to say peeing in a toilet is the same as the gut-wrenching decision of abortion.

:anj_stfu:
No, you're a vile leftist...nothing is worse than that.

BS as usual.

Men lose children to abortion too. Do you really think its easier for them to make that decision because they're men?

Seems to me you and the OP are really saying that men don't feel anything for their offspring.

I'm sorry you think a fetus is the same as what you deposit in a toiliet but lib men treasure and cherish their children.

BS as usual.

Men lose children to abortion too. Do you really think its easier for them to make that decision because they're men?

Seems to me you and the OP are really saying that men don't feel anything for their offspring.

I'm sorry you think a fetus is the same as what you deposit in a toiliet but lib men treasure and cherish their children.
Yes it is easier. Prove otherwise, filthy leftist.

BS as usual.

Just because its easy for you to flush a fetus does not mean other men feel the same way.

I would hope that if you ever lost a fetus or child you would know that.

You don't seem to feel much of anything but jealousy and a sense of entitlement so you definitely are not qualified to say what liberal men feel.

[N QUOTE="2aguy, post: 14303297, member: 50072"]this point just came to me.......the same left wing men who support the rapist Bill Clinton.....tell us that women do not have to allow men any choice in the abortion decision....but when it comes to making them accept men in their bathrooms.......then the left wing sexual deviates say women have no choice....they must simply accept strange men in their bathrooms with their daughters and themselves.....

They are filth mongers....what else do you expect?[/QUOTE]
Molesting women is the only way you ever have sex.

Thread winner.
Site scumbag.

lol

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, in addition to being ignorant, ridiculous, and a lie.

And yet another lie from the right.

BS as usual.

Just because its easy for you to flush a fetus does not mean other men feel the same way.

I would hope that if you ever lost a fetus or child you would know that.

You don't seem to feel much of anything but jealousy and a sense of entitlement so you definitely are not qualified to say what liberal men feel.
STFU....you are an ardent baby killing advocate. Don't try to pretend you give a fuck you worthless piece of shit.

Phony ass motherfuckers like you need the Pinochet helicopter treatment.

Forum List

Back