Men don't want to get married anymore

Why shouldn't he? For all the whining from bitter men who have been left by women unwilling to be unhappily married, the statistics are very clear (and have been for ages) that men benefit more from marriage than do women. Married men are typically healthier, happier and longer-lived than their unmarried counterparts.

Worried about assets? Get a prenup. But don't expect not to owe financial obligations to someone who has borne and raised your children and assisted in your professional success. Some men are such azzholes!

Wow! A thread where everybody seems to be pretty much on the same page and bringing up good points without lambasting everybody else??!! I think most people go into marriage hoping for "happily ever after," and for some - they get just that; for others - not so much. Successful marriage is hard work for both parties: common goals (especially where children are involved), give, take, compromise, mutual respect, etc.

I wouldn't want to go there again, but would I consider a live-in situation? Yeah, I might. It's a lot cheaper and easier than a divorce!

American Men Unite! Flush the Feminists!

There are PLENTY of Foreign Women who would LOVE to Marry you, have a family and act like a Woman.

You don't need a tatooed, 250 lb, man hating feminist in stretch pants. In fact, you'll be MUCH happier without them.

#FlushThe Feminists

I could never understand why men, who are interested in many women, would get married.
Like professional athletes.... or rock stars... very unlikely they will remain faithful, so, why marry?

I admire someone like Derek Jeter. He likes a lot of women, so, never got married. SMART!

I just don't get it.............

Its probably because of the increased promiscuity and oversexualization of women over the last 30 years that leads a guy to thinking there's unlimited pussy to be smashed out there.

Most men seem like suckers these days, to me.

Why should men get married only to be a WALLET WITH EYES?

Why should men get married only to be a WALLET WITH EYES?

It takes two people to make a relationship work. It takes two people to make a commitment and put forth an effort to keep the marriage strong and intact.

One person disinterested ( like my ex-wife ), or someone whom trys to sabotage the marriage....and it is over.

I like someone whom is smart, funny, can handle her end of the relationship, is not constricting or obsessed with being a boss. I don't like snobs, women whom think they are better than someone else.....or are materialistic. I don't like liars and bullshi**ers. Don't laugh and smile in an attempt to impress me. DO NOT bring me food, iron my clothes, pay my bills and kiss my butt - BE YOURSELF.

The females whom work really hard at a relationship ( Dating process ) ; most generally become witches after the day of the wedding and like to be controlling and obsessive.

Some really good looking women are insecure, and regardless of how they dress and act ; even with their mannerisms and flirting eyes......they have never even kissed a guy. They are terrified to go out on a date. They are misleading in so many ways, even though they are in their 30s in age.

I am easy to get along with. I like my outdoors, my camping, my serenity and peace. But that being said, I will never walk down the isle again. To go to a carnival, a dinner, a park or a movie. Yes, nothing wrong with a date. But to exchange vows....NEVER again.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back