Men better respect women; especially here on USMB

Let me ask you a question - if you aren't married and just living together does that make it easier for men to just well, leave? The family in American amongst everybody is being crushed.

It goes both ways - in a relationship where a couple is living together, it is easier (than if they were married) for either to just walk away.

Not only do I think there is a problem amongst men, but women also. I agree with you 100%. the perfect example - The rise of feminism.

Co-habitation is not for everyone, but then, neither is marriage.

True. However, it's important and a necessity for the children involved. Separation whether by divorce or as simply partners is devastating on the child. It can damaged an entire generation and start a chain reaction. Just like we are seeing.

We weren't discussing children. We were discussing two consenting adults co-habituating. Of course, when children are involved, it gets much more complicated, with more responsibilities, but that is neither here nor there, as far as I'm concerned.

Hey, asshole, the stats show this isn't a racial thing with only 1 group being the problem, the majority of "men" fall into this category. Accept reality.
Yeah, the majority of black men, asshole. Accept facts.

"Facts" huh?

Links? Either one o' yez?
Here's just one. Took me about 5 seconds.

chart8.ashx

This doesn't address the divorce rate which is high amongst every race. You'd also proven it's high amongst everybody without realizing it. However, you are trying to turn my thread into a race baiting thread when your white ass and others are apart of the problem also. So, I'll ask it again, where in this threads title or opening post do I mention just blacks? You retarded idiot?

There's issues to blame the blacks for plenty of them, but this isn't one of them, and to do so exposes you greatly as an uneducated fucking moron, who is simply wrong, and a racist biggot with zero justification; especially since I can point to any of the races on that graph and say it's way to high.

Stick to the thread topic or I will destroy you and what little reputation you have here on this site to where nobody will give a shit what you have to say and everybody will ignore your ass. Don't fuck with me. by the way think you are some kind of big man by blaming blacks and being a racist? How about you focus on your own race before you start blaming others. After all you are white, right?
Sober up, you fucking lush. You already have a reputation on this site as being a fucking wacko. Keep posting threads about how you're an expert at masturbation and see how much credibility you can build for yourself, idiot.

Dude is a weirdo.

Why is this in announcements?

People here men aren't treating the ladies with respect here and as a man who respect women I have to call them out. Plus, there is a huge lesson here to be taught to men. Do you see the lesson drifter?
If you know and respect women so, how come you appear to have so much trouble in the romance department?

I've been a workoholic for last 10 years, and haven't had time to date, and the women have been to young. I need to date older.

Why don't you go to OK Cupid or something? Gee whiz. Your desperation is almost palpable.

Why is this in announcements?

People here men aren't treating the ladies with respect here and as a man who respect women I have to call them out. Plus, there is a huge lesson here to be taught to men. Do you see the lesson drifter?
If you know and respect women so, how come you appear to have so much trouble in the romance department?

I've been a workoholic for last 10 years, and haven't had time to date, and the women have been to young. I need to date older.
I married younger, 20 years, and it has worked out great.

Lol! The problem is NOT the women. It's him. I think that much is obvious. What woman in her right mind would go out with this guy? :lol:

I have nothing but respect for woman. As a man who has grown up with about 15 women within a 5 mile radius for 28 years, I'd better. Woman have it hard baring children, while working and running the family, because the men are MIA. Men are the pussies. Men have what is called "extended adolescence." meaning they take forever to grow up. Even then men are drifting not knowing their purpose now that women can do everything they can and more. Women have earned respect and should have always had it.

Now, for the record, I have never had sex with anyone who didn't want it. Why? I'm not a rapist and I respect women. I have a problem with libido, but am learning that a woman body is a temple. Should be treated with care and be preserved till marriage. If only someone would have told me that 10 years ago... However, I'm try to do it the right way now.

Also, considering most of the mods here are women of stature, they deserve to be treated well. They have to sort through your shit. Also, can someone just Taz "don't taz me bro" and get it over with so he changes his name?!!

As a man who think about sex a lot I'm perfectly satisfied with masterbation, because I'm a pro at that and the orgasm. You idiots have it tougher, but YOU CAN DO IT!!! I have faith in you.

A&D and Coyote, I'm sure your tits are beautiful, but keep them to yourself and enjoy them till marriage. If any man grabs them smack them like they are your bitch. Respect your bodies.

Men,

Be satisfied you can never get pregnant.

I think you must forget what you write here.

You have consistently posted that you hate women, don't trust them, they're all after your "money". You also posted a question asking if a woman could find you if she had had your baby.

You have said you can't get a date, you were dumped in the middle of a first date but then you also have written that women are falling all over you.

Then there's the fact that AngelsNDemons said you are female.

:cuckoo:

I have nothing but respect for woman. As a man who has grown up with about 15 women within a 5 mile radius for 28 years, I'd better. Woman have it hard baring children, while working and running the family, because the men are MIA. Men are the pussies. Men have what is called "extended adolescence." meaning they take forever to grow up. Even then men are drifting not knowing their purpose now that women can do everything they can and more. Women have earned respect and should have always had it.

Now, for the record, I have never had sex with anyone who didn't want it. Why? I'm not a rapist and I respect women. I have a problem with libido, but am learning that a woman body is a temple. Should be treated with care and be preserved till marriage. If only someone would have told me that 10 years ago... However, I'm try to do it the right way now.

Also, considering most of the mods here are women of stature, they deserve to be treated well. They have to sort through your shit. Also, can someone just Taz "don't taz me bro" and get it over with so he changes his name?!!

As a man who think about sex a lot I'm perfectly satisfied with masterbation, because I'm a pro at that and the orgasm. You idiots have it tougher, but YOU CAN DO IT!!! I have faith in you.

A&D and Coyote, I'm sure your tits are beautiful, but keep them to yourself and enjoy them till marriage. If any man grabs them smack them like they are your bitch. Respect your bodies.

Men,

Unless someone makes their sex obvious, I kinda imagine everyone's male. Still have to remind myself Luddly's a chick. :)

On a discussion site like this, someone's sex doesn't matter in the slightest as we're about as equal to one another as you'll see except irl. Our thoughts and expressions of them don't take our sex into account until it's actually relevant.

No one deserves to be treated better than anyone else. Mods included beyond a person's wish not to be punished for what in others would be let slide. My simple rule of thumb is treat everyone like they're armed. :) Be amazed how civil discourse becomes.

Men,

That's an awful broad brush you're painting with. I respect respectable women but not all women are respectable. Some are literal dirtbags. Same goes for men. Some are respectable while most are not. Respect is built by how one lives his or her life. It's not based on the sex or race of a person.

Men,

Unless someone makes their sex obvious, I kinda imagine everyone's male. Still have to remind myself Luddly's a chick. :)

On a discussion site like this, someone's sex doesn't matter in the slightest as we're about as equal to one another as you'll see except irl. Our thoughts and expressions of them don't take our sex into account until it's actually relevant.

No one deserves to be treated better than anyone else. Mods included beyond a person's wish not to be punished for what in others would be let slide. My simple rule of thumb is treat everyone like they're armed. :) Be amazed how civil discourse becomes.

HUH???

Men,

HUH???

Are you a female? For some reason, I got male vibes from you. :D

Men,

HUH???

Aren't you a girl? Or was that one of many slights and insults hurled at you? If so I apologize profusely. :)

Men,

HUH???

Aren't you a girl? Or was that one of many slights and insults hurled at you? If so I apologize profusely. :)
Just don't ask her if she is pregnant...

Men,

The women in your area put children behind bars? Or in bars? Do they mold them into bars? If so, do they cut them into various lengths to determine the type of child? You know, like 'toddler' length or 'adolescent' length.

People need to know!

Forum List

Back