memories of watching "The Price Is Right" with Bob Barker

sross1800

Rookie
Jul 3, 2018
Hi there!
smile.gif
My name's Sean!
smile.gif
I'm 27 years old, and I've got autism. Since my all time favorite years are from 2008 and before, and since I've been a huge game show fan since I was a kid, and since my all time favorite game shows are from 2006 and before, since Bob Barker retired from "The Price Is Right" in June of 2007, and since Drew Carey took over for Bob in September of 2007 (because even though Pat Sajak and Vanna White are still on "Wheel Of Fortune" and even though Alex Trebek is still on "Jeopardy!", in my opinion, game shows haven't been the same ever since Bob Barker retired from "The Price Is Right" and Drew took over for Bob in 2007, but that's just my opinion though), what memories do you have watching "The Price Is Right" with Bob Barker?
smile.gif
#ThePriceIsRight #BobBarker #HappyGilmore #ComeOnDown #BarkersBeauties #Plinko #ANewCar #ShowcaseShowdownBigWheel #Showcases #HelpControlThePetPopulationHaveYourPetsSpayedOrNeutured
smile.gif

Hi there!
smile.gif
My name's Sean!
smile.gif
I'm 27 years old, and I've got autism. Since my all time favorite years are from 2008 and before, and since I've been a huge game show fan since I was a kid, and since my all time favorite game shows are from 2006 and before, since Bob Barker retired from "The Price Is Right" in June of 2007, and since Drew Carey took over for Bob in September of 2007 (because even though Pat Sajak and Vanna White are still on "Wheel Of Fortune" and even though Alex Trebek is still on "Jeopardy!", in my opinion, game shows haven't been the same ever since Bob Barker retired from "The Price Is Right" and Drew took over for Bob in 2007, but that's just my opinion though), what memories do you have watching "The Price Is Right" with Bob Barker?
smile.gif
#ThePriceIsRight #BobBarker #HappyGilmore #ComeOnDown #BarkersBeauties #Plinko #ANewCar #ShowcaseShowdownBigWheel #Showcases #HelpControlThePetPopulationHaveYourPetsSpayedOrNeutured
smile.gif

Then you will probably love this

Hi there!
smile.gif
My name's Sean!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I remember days home sick from school back in 80's spent watching The Price is Right, Press Your Luck, and many others. Good times. Then you had Fall Guy, A-Team, and Air Wolf at night. Nothing remotely compares to shows like that today.

TPIR was best when Dian Holly and Janice were the barker beauties

^^^ I remember them. I wonder what they look like now.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Has it ever been said how many games are a part of that show all together?

My first memories of Bob Barker was when he hosted Truth or Consequences and Bill Cullen was hosting an earlier version of The Price is Right. That was back at a time when Colonel Sanders was guest on What's My line and none of the panel (even without blindfolds) could guess his occupation. YouTube is wonderful to look back at these memories.

Forum List

Back