Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

$2.89, bitches!

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

picture.php

Will you place the 'blame' on him when they inevitably start to rise again?

(Praise be unto Him? If I didn't know you were being a jokester I'd slap you upside the head with a herring!)

False, the right wing propaganda machine is full of shit and said we would have $7-$8 a gallon gas prices right now, and the right wing trolls were going ballistic over it. Now that they have plunged, the right wing propaganda machine and their trolls are nowhere to be found, or making up excuses.

Gas prices go up = all Obama's fault

Gas prices go down = has nothing to do with Obama.

So why are you praising 0bama, fuckstain?

Dumbfuck 0bama fluffers like you make this too easy...

Go away, child...

Because dumbfucks like you and fox were trashing Obama for months about how Obama single handedly is causing the gas prices to go up, it's all his fault, we are going to have $8 a gallon gas,..etc all of which were lies.
So you admit you're a fucking idiot, as I already stated that the president does not control gas prices... At least we have the opinion of a flaming leftist 0bama fluffer on over generalized statements... Sadly, your idiocy is not unique here... Perhaps one day you'll think of something original, but I'm not going to expect it... Regurgitated leftist hack talking points seem to be your only source...

Your handlers must be REALLY proud of you...:thup:

By doing so, you give me and everyone else that's not a far right wing hack to put our balls all on your chin and tell you to lick taint because your BS blew up in your faces, such is what this thread is all about
The gay projection is creepy, but you probably don't recognize the sheer stupidity of your statement... Ask one of your handlers to help you, fuckstain...:thup:

Gosh, I dunno. ANY increase is immediately attributed to him.

Not true... Increases are Bush's fault.... Decreases are 0bama's doing...

False, the right wing propaganda machine is full of shit and said we would have $7-$8 a gallon gas prices right now, and the right wing trolls were going ballistic over it. Now that they have plunged, the right wing propaganda machine and their trolls are nowhere to be found, or making up excuses.

link?

Gas prices go up = not Obama's fault

Gas prices go down = where is the praise for Obama

link?

Where's the praise? Right next to the blame shelf. Can't have one without the other.

$2.89, bitches!

Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

picture.php

Will you place the 'blame' on him when they inevitably start to rise again?

(Praise be unto Him? If I didn't know you were being a jokester I'd slap you upside the head with a herring!)

They shot up fast here in Jersey. Inevitably my butt, already right back up. THANK U OBAMA Ur followers wanted this thrust upon u. :clap2::clap2:

link?

Or the ancient corollary ---

Gas prices go up --- Bushs' fault
Gas prices go dwn -- Bushs' fault

First one was always obvious. But the 2nd was true as well. Since the leftists blame everything on big oil, dropping prices was just a way of preserving the market for fossil transport fuels.. A huge conspiracy if there ever was one.. Pricing that was always TOO CHEAP because of massive subsidies, tax breaks, and collusion.

And -- Prices on gas are ALWAYS supposed to go up because it's a scarce unrenewable resource -- right lefties?

Gas spiked yesterday. On the way to taking my dog to the vet, it was $3.07. On the way home it was $3.17, then $3.19 last night.

Since wingnuts wouldn't credit Obama when they were dropping over the past few months, they won't be blaming him for it rising again now.

Right?

Forum List

Back