Memo Proves Obama's Backdoor Amnesty Policy Is A Reality

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5hvuT_iEbU&feature=related]YouTube - Gibbs Lied,Backdoor Amnesty To Bypass Congress[/ame]

Memo Outlines Backdoor Amnesty Plan
Friday, 30 Jul 2010 08:21 AM
Article Font Size

By: Stephen Dinan

With Congress gridlocked on an immigration bill, the Obama administration is considering using a back door to stop deporting many illegal immigrants - what a draft government memo said could be "a non-legislative version of amnesty."

The memo, addressed to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Director Alejandro Mayorkas and written by four agency staffers, lists tools it says the administration has to "reduce the threat of removal" for many illegal immigrants who have run afoul of immigration authorities.

"In the absence of comprehensive immigration reform, USCIS can extend benefits and/or protections to many individuals and groups by issuing new guidance and regulations, exercising discretion with regard to parole-in-place, deferred action and the issuance of Notices to Appear,"
the staffers wrote in the memo, which was obtained by Sen. Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Republican.

The memo suggests that in-depth discussions have occurred on how to keep many illegal immigrants in the country, which would be at least a temporary alternative to the proposals Democrats in Congress have made to legalize illegal immigrants.

Memo outlines backdoor 'amnesty' plan - Washington Times

YouTube - Do You Believe Gibbs In This Video?!

I sure hope he does not pull something like this. You think this country is divided now. Wait until after Obama makes such a Blatant attempt to Skew the electorate and Bypass the people.

Policy shift may allow some illegal immigrants to stay - Yahoo! News

Try this on for size.

The Government plans to just allow illegals to apply for permission to stay.

Staying is no big deal to me. Give up on the idea that we are going to get rid of them man. Unless they have a criminal record they are going to stay. So that said. What I want to know is if they can stay, how long will it be until they are citizens who can vote? If it is anytime before the 2012 Elections I would be strongly opposed because that would be a clear attempt to grab up 20 Million new voters in an attempt to stay in power.

IMO they should be granted Amnesty. However the catch should be that NO one from that day forward who enters this country Illegally will be allowed to stay or EVER granted Amnesty. It should come with Strong border enforcement and Harder penalties for illegal entry. If there is a genuine Need that makes sense both to us and Mexico, to increase the number allowed to come legally then we can address that as well.

I used to be against Amnesty, but it seems clear to me it is unavoidable, so I would like to at least see it on terms that do not just invite another 20 million.

Try this on for size.

The Government plans to just allow illegals to apply for permission to stay.

Staying is no big deal to me. Give up on the idea that we are going to get rid of them man. Unless they have a criminal record they are going to stay. So that said. What I want to know is if they can stay, how long will it be until they are citizens who can vote? If it is anytime before the 2012 Elections I would be strongly opposed because that would be a clear attempt to grab up 20 Million new voters in an attempt to stay in power.

IMO they should be granted Amnesty. However the catch should be that NO one from that day forward who enters this country Illegally will be allowed to stay or EVER granted Amnesty. It should come with Strong border enforcement and Harder penalties for illegal entry. If there is a genuine Need that makes sense both to us and Mexico, to increase the number allowed to come legally then we can address that as well.

I used to be against Amnesty, but it seems clear to me it is unavoidable, so I would like to at least see it on terms that do not just invite another 20 million.

They need to get in line with everyone else that's waiting. Granting them amnesty now...with these tough economic times.....it's just too hard on the economy and too much of a burden to health care or any other entitlement programs they would apply for.

Forum List

Back