Memo intended for Karl Rove!

Kathianne said:
Fine, contact another moderator or admin. rather than just whining. Gem is right, I was trying to find out what it was you were speaking about, since it was not apparent on the board. I figured someone was basing you via pm or rep.

I only had one post.

Maybe he didn't like the picture.

xen said:
A large group of single minded cons are harrassing me with their insults, and trollish offtopic posts like gotzoom's most recent.
Why the hell would i care what your names are? :finger3:

All I've done is ask you questions about your posts xen.......not once have I disparaged you......so I would think you could reciprocate with the same level of respect. That's what I would think anyone would care about.

speederdoc said:
What a bizarre thread.
It happens from time to time. In this case, we have a 'believing' I mean really 'believing' liberal who has taken the talking points and still can't believe we are not seeing the light. So he wants to claim victimhood. Tell it to Jim.

It just seems like a regular old memo of which I'm sure thousands are sent amongst politicians each month.

Not only do I not see the smoking gun in the memo, I don't see the reason the new member is so paranoid and bitter. Nobody was even flaming him, but just trying to understand the significance of this rather routine, even bland correspondence.

Weird. :cow:

Oh thanks ALOT!

umm, this thread was started innocently enough.
Not everyday a confidential strategy memo gets sent to a democrat's office you know.

xen said:
Oh thanks ALOT!

umm, this thread was started innocently enough.
Not everyday a confidential strategy memo gets sent to a democrat's office you know.

Umm, cool. How about a link and all. We'll try treating you like a grown up.

You know, after reading that entire memo and thread, I am still not sure what the point of this thread is.

I think someone is overly paranoid.

So this memo was sent to xen's office by mistake? That in itself is pretty interesting, I suppose, but the contents of the memo are less than earth-shattering.

If the thread was titled "Hey looky what I intercepted, read, and illegally posted on an internet forum" it would be more exciting.

lamar10rn.jpg

edit: Oh, I see it went to another Democrat's office instead. Never mind. :p:

xen said:
http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Immigration_memo_intended_for_Rove_arrives_on_Demo_0919.html
Only place i could find the actual memo.

The point is, they are sneaky commie bastards.
"Liberals can easily and accurately be painted as opposing enforcement."

Are you saying that "liberals are sneaky commie bastards"?

Or are you saying "Conservatives/Republicans are sneaky commie bastards" because someone said "liberals can easily and accurately be painted as opposing enforcement".

Either way.........if this is how you form your belief systems I certainly hope that you can expand your knowledge base and enhance your ability to discern what is relevant and what isn't. Soon.

speederdoc said:
So this memo was sent to xen's office by mistake?
No, it was sent to a democratic congressman's office! hehe, not me..common.

kurtsprincess said:
Or are you saying "Conservatives/Republicans are sneaky commie bastards" because someone said "liberals can easily and accurately be painted as opposing enforcement".
There you go! thats the one.

You see, since I believe that this generation of conservatives, actively, and consciously undermines our republic. By allowing monied groups to influence our government beyond the publics knowledge, and therefore authorization.

By merging these powers, this con group is closer to communism, than lil programs that create our middleclass and uplift our poor will EVER be.

xen said:

You see, since I believe that this generation of conservatives, actively, and consciously undermines our republic. By allowing monied groups to influence our government beyond the publics knowledge, and therefore authorization.

By merging these powers, this con group is closer to communism, than lil programs that create our middleclass and uplift our poor will EVER be.

Finally xen......a post that connects some dots.....and shows me what you think of corporations and government...........what I don't understand is how you get from:

a = memo regarding a meeting concerning illegal immigration enforcement and what should be covered in the meeting

to

b = communism and commie bastards.

????????????????????????????

I don't understand your problem with it. ONE WORD, ruins it for you? why?

The story is recent news, i think its sorta commie to sell out to industry.

Whats your next problem ?

xen said:

Don't make me puke. Conservatives aren't the ones actively attempting to make patriotism contemptable. It's liberals who have managed to make "flag-waver" an insult.

Your mind must be in an advanced stage of Liberal Decay to equate the party that desires lower taxes, God in public places, and limited dependence on government welfare to Communism.

Your programs don't "uplift" "our" poor and if you would put down your Union newletter and step away from MichealMoore.com you could look out your front door and see that. You're just happy to keep tossing money to them and not teach them a single damn thing in the way of responsibility to handle money effectively.

How long has your little War on Poverty been going on? How many billions have we spent on that? It sure hasn't brought many people out of poverty. What we need is an exit strategy for the War on Poverty! Have you seen New Orleans? The place was run by Dems for 60 years. It should have been a liberal paradise! You see what hollow and decrepit cesspools cities under liberal leadership become? Now why the hell do you think we would let you do that to the whole country?

xen said:

Perhaps you should go get a copy of Websters, as Communists don't beleive there should be industry, and thus "selling out" to capitalists would be pretty anti-commie.

xen said:

It's not the word I have a problem with xen.......it's the way you jump from one premise (a) to another premise (b) without substantiating your conclusions in a rational manner (and I'm a female who is supposed to be able to understand spaghetti thinking, but you continually lose me with your conclusions).

Perhaps when you've taken some critical thinking classes you'll understand why some of us can't follow your line of reasoning.

theim said:
Don't make me puke. Conservatives aren't the ones actively attempting to make patriotism contemptable. It's liberals who have managed to make "flag-waver" an insult.

Your mind must be in an advanced stage of Liberal Decay to equate the party that desires lower taxes, God in public places, and limited dependence on government welfare to Communism.

Your programs don't "uplift" "our" poor and if you would put down your Union newletter and step away from MichealMoore.com you could look out your front door and see that. You're just happy to keep tossing money to them and not teach them a single damn thing in the way of responsibility to handle money effectively.

How long has your little War on Poverty been going on? How many billions have we spent on that? It sure hasn't brought many people out of poverty. What we need is an exit strategy for the War on Poverty! Have you seen New Orleans? The place was run by Dems for 60 years. It should have been a liberal paradise! You see what hollow and decrepit cesspools cities under liberal leadership become? Now why the hell do you think we would let you do that to the whole country?
You're using hitler psychology!! "accuse your enemies of everything you are doing so when they accuse YOU of it, its sounds like whining"...

Oh an atleast the 'war on poverty'(i wish) would go somewhere, war drugs didnt do sheeeit, same with the new, war on terra.

I do believe in the right for labor to organize, we gave that right to germany and japan after WWII. Iraq is the conservative vision, no labor unions or anything of the sort:illegal.

Forum List

Back