Memo intended for Karl Rove!

X

xen

lamar1.gif

lamar2.gif

Those sneaky little piggies.

It means your congressman is loyal to his party, not the American people. Maybe you should read it again, see whats NOT on his list?

xen said:
It means your congressman is loyal to his party, not the American people. Maybe you should read it again, see whats NOT on his list?
I agree. Dick Durbin and Obama should resign!

xen said:

How long did it take you to come up with this one?

Attachments

• $deargod.jpg
    $deargod.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 75
xen said:

There is an infinite number of things NOT on this list. What "specific" thing are you concerned with, that you think we should be concerned with.

Plus, where is the connection between being loyal to party not being loyal to the American people? He's advocating what I want which is to start enforcing current immigration laws NOW!!! And, he also points out that the current liberal culture and the ACLU will be against enforcement.

So........where is the smoking gun in this memo?

I agree on obama, bootem. Durbin has few good ideas, not sure how he ACTS on them though.

KURT,
Actually, he didnt point out that liberals oppose enforcement. He said PAINTED!
I don't know one single person who supports illegal immigration.

Whats missing is anything logical!! Its all super biased with no regard for the safety of our country and the well being of its citizens.

BTW, you should never be loyal to your party..only your country.

xen said:
KURT,

Whats missing is anything logical!! Its all super biased with no regard for the safety of our country and the well being of its citizens.

Kurt would be her husband. Duh!

A large group of single minded cons are harrassing me with their insults, and trollish offtopic posts like gotzoom's most recent.
Why the hell would i care what your names are? :finger3:

xen said:
A large group of single minded cons are harrassing me with their insults, and trollish offtopic posts like gotzoom's most recent.
Why the hell would i care what your names are? :finger3:
If you are having a problem, let me know via pm. I'm seeing nothing on the boards.

Im sure you're used to it, but i find it highly annoying when people come in to posts and try to take me off topic with stupid posts and big insults.

xen said:
Im sure you're used to it, but i find it highly annoying when people come in to posts and try to take me off topic with stupid posts and big insults.
Once again, I'm asking you if you have a problem, contact me via pm. There is not one thing here that I've seen, that is harassing.

xen said:
Thats a personal problem for you my dear.
No sweetie, it's your problem via your whining. See, if I have a problem, I can deal with it. You however are leaving droppings where you go, without any sense of ownership. Now you are in a place that if someone is 'harassing you', all you have to do is pm me or another moderator, or if you are feeling 'special' an admin, and show us where your problem is. We'll help, if you really have a problem.

Xen,

No, its not her problem in the slightest. It is your problem, apparently, since YOU are the one mentioning it. And she is TRYING to help you, by following the regulations set up for this message board.

If you feel that someone is violating the rules by harassing you, you can address it in a PM to a moderator and they will deal with it if a rule is being violated. Kathianne, a moderator, was trying to inform you of that since you did not seem to be aware that it was an option available to you.

I understand it can be frustrating to be attacked, it happens to all of us here from time to time and we can either ignore it, mention it to a moderator, or whine about it...but there is no need to retaliate against people who are not the ones who attacked you in the first place. She was trying to help.

I'm sorry. Am I that big of a threat that you must follow me everywhere?

Okay, maybe i should just ignore these attempts to anger me instead of reply.

Thanks for the offer, even though I dont believe you will help me.

xen said:

Anyway.........

Has this even been authenticated? Rathergate springs to mind........

But, even if true, so what? It shows partisan politics at work. As if that is anything new. It does make a committment to finally starting to enforce existing law instead of merely legislating more bs.

xen said:

Fine, contact another moderator or admin. rather than just whining. Gem is right, I was trying to find out what it was you were speaking about, since it was not apparent on the board. I figured someone was basing you via pm or rep.

xen said:
KURT,

Well..........the liberals are ready to be painted ..... with all the primer they've splattered all over themselves regarding "rights of the individual" .....so painting them would be simple.

And where does it state in the memo that either Rove or the author of the memo support "illegal" immigration?

I don't find the memo biased at all.....just matter of fact.

As for being loyal to a party................I don't berate anyone who is loyal to their party if that party is loyal to America.

Forum List

Back