Meltdown #4,493,847,573,235

GettyImages-617789000-1280x720.jpg

One picture says it all.

Can't she at least do her hair up right?

Elizabeth Warren turns college graduation ceremony into Trump-bashing speech: ‘I can’t help myself’

Someone made the mistake of asking Pocahontas to give a speech as a graduation. She ended up using the majority of that time telling the kids that their future depended upon voting for clowns like herself and how evil Trump was.

She can't help having a temper tantrum like a 5-year old, because mentally she is at that level.

The only question is why this mentally 5-year old is put anywhere near to positions of power. She can barely take care of herself, if that.

--LOL

what a dumb ass

wonder how many grads walked away

saying get as far away as you can from

that mental illness

Elizabeth Warren turns college graduation ceremony into Trump-bashing speech: ‘I can’t help myself’

Someone made the mistake of asking Pocahontas to give a speech as a graduation. She ended up using the majority of that time telling the kids that their future depended upon voting for clowns like herself and how evil Trump was.

She can't help having a temper tantrum like a 5-year old, because mentally she is at that level.

The only question is why this mentally 5-year old is put anywhere near to positions of power. She can barely take care of herself, if that.

I think Dims go from stage 1 which is anger, to stage 2 which is denial, and then revert back to stage one again.

It's one continuous loop with no acceptance of reality.

After all, they won't be happy until the US becomes Venezuela.

She's nuts, but the Left loves her.

Which says what about Dims?

You simply cannot reason with them, and maybe we should not even converse with them. It is akin to agitating someone with Alzheimer's by insisting on reorienting them back to reality when it is not possible to do so.

Apparently that is what they want to hear because they didn't riot, loot and burn to bar her from appearing there. I hope the Dems run that scag as their candidate against Trump in 2020. It will serve them right as the more they lose by running to the far left, the farther left they go.

Typical Democrat:

did she bring up that it was those racist white pilgrims that shot her grandfather to death in 1622?

Forum List

Back