Melissa Harris Perry Plays A Big Race Card

There are reasons why few people watch MSNBC these days. Histrionics like Perry's are one of those reasons.

The ACA is referred to as ObamaCare because Barack Obama made it his signature piece of legislation. What should it be called...Pelosi-ReidCare? Then, I can only assume Perry would be outraged that the "black man" wasn't given credit?

If the ACA is something to be proud of then Barry should be PROUD to have his name on it. It the ACA becomes synonymous with failure (as it has in it's infancy) then he (and his supporters) shouldn't whine about what it's called. Sorry, Libs but you and President Obama OWN the ACA.

She does pull that card obsessively. It's unappealing.

There are reasons why few people watch MSNBC these days. Histrionics like Perry's are one of those reasons.

The ACA is referred to as ObamaCare because Barack Obama made it his signature piece of legislation. What should it be called...Pelosi-ReidCare? Then, I can only assume Perry would be outraged that the "black man" wasn't given credit?

If the ACA is something to be proud of then Barry should be PROUD to have his name on it. It the ACA becomes synonymous with failure (as it has in it's infancy) then he (and his supporters) shouldn't whine about what it's called. Sorry, Libs but you and President Obama OWN the ACA.

How about the ACA? It's 3 letters - much easier than Obamacare.

So why did Right-Wingers instead go through the trouble? Because they wanted to make it a dirty word, like Troopergate, or Monica, or HillaryCare, or 'Liberal'.

That's what wingnuts do: label derisively rather than propose better alternatives.

And when all this turns out well and becomes very popular, it will be another huge Republican FAIL.

So why did Right-Wingers instead go through the trouble? Because they wanted to make it a dirty word, like Troopergate, or Monica, or HillaryCare, or 'Liberal'.

That's what wingnuts do: label derisively rather than propose better alternatives.

And when all this turns out well and becomes very popular, it will be another huge Republican FAIL.

Yes, And? Who said "RomneyCare"?

LOL...it's only a "dirty word" if it fails. You know like if the web site sucks...you can't keep your healthcare plan if you like it...you can't keep your doctor if you like them and if the only people who sign up for it are the ones getting Medicare or subsidies?

Bottom line is this, Synth...liberals don't want Barry's name on it because it's FINALLY dawned on you that the ACA isn't what it was sold as and it's going to be a REALLY expensive entitlement that the Middle Class WILL be paying for!

So if you think the ACA is great? Have your progressives wrap themselves in it...have them stand on stage and thump their chests and say "I GAVE YOU THAT!!! ME!!! I'M THE ONE WHO'S RESPONSIBLE!!!"

I don't think we'll be seeing that next year...do you?

Let's see....Romneycare.....hhhmmm.......

Last edited:

Well, I suppose the left will get pissed and call it racist if we start calling it Obamafail. That is much shorter than Obamacan'tkeepyourinsuranceafterallevenwhenItoldyouthatyoucould.

lol ... Reaganomics ring a bell?

And Obama is worse than Nixonian ......

Funny how it 'became' the ACA as soon as it was clear what a clusterfuck it would be. The media, the Congress, even obama himself had no problem with "obamacare" until then.

Forum List

Back