Melania: What exactly does her company, MKT World LLC, do?

1) WI Supreme Court conservative loser.
2) Only the QOP loves the lower educated and fights higher education.
1) wasn’t he Justice until 2020?
2) i love all people, even those that decided not to get a higher education. Sadly you obviously don’t. Do you lack so much intelligence that you think a BA makes you worthy of love and others not?

No idea what your sick mind is conjuring up. But we do have photos of Trump being sexual with his own daughter
"I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)"-- Joe Biden's Daughter, not Russian disinformation

No idea what your sick mind is conjuring up. But we do have photos of Trump being sexual with his own daughter
Well the one of him and her in business clothes sitting on a fully made bed is certainly salacious You are a lying idiot.

"I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)"-- Joe Biden's Daughter, not Russian disinformation
Sick mind. You truly are a sicko. Ever been to beaches or swimming and had to shower? Only a pervert sees that as sexual.

and that story? Sicko shit LOL You do troll on some pretty weird sites for sex info?

Sick mind. You truly are a sicko. Ever been to beaches or swimming and had to shower? Only a pervert sees that as sexual.

and that story? Sicko shit LOL You do troll on some pretty weird sites for sex info?

Brandon does have a sick mind.

Which family calls their Patriarch "PedoPete"? Hint: the Bidens

1) wasn’t he Justice until 2020?
2) i love all people, even those that decided not to get a higher education. Sadly you obviously don’t. Do you lack so much intelligence that you think a BA makes you worthy of love and others not?
1) No. He was appointed by scottie wanker and defeated in 2018.
2) The point is the QOP loves the lower educated and fights against both public and higher education with its policies. Your pointless deflection on my unstated academic achievement is noted.

1) No. He was appointed by scottie wanker and defeated in 2018.
2) The point is the QOP loves the lower educated and fights against both public and higher education with its policies. Your pointless deflection on my unstated academic achievement is noted.
1) according to this link he was in office til 2020...https://ballotpedia.org/Daniel_Kelly_(Wisconsin) Governor Scott Walker (R) appointed Kelly to succeed David T. Prosser, who retired on July 31, 2016.[1] Kelly left office at the end of his term on August 1, 2020

I don't really know or care....I always find states that elect Judges to be weird.

2) fight against public and higher education? when? where? provide a link. Your pointless propaganda is fruitless.

I beginning to think the former 1-term fuckup will never get to fuck his daughter.
Not a very nice thing to say about Amy Carter....but frankly the mind of the dembot voters have really gone to sick, weird, child sexual things since he was President

Forum List

Back