Melania Trump lied about graduating college

If she was running for office this would be a story. Since she is not, this story is a waste of time and space.

How can it be a waste of time?

Trump has been an arbiter of truth during the campaign criticizing Lying Ted and Crooked Hillary.......how can he live with Lying Melania?

Trump called Obama a fraud and a lier and demanded proof of his graduation.......how can he live with a woman who lied about the same thing?

how can he live with Lying Melania?

Maybe you want to think about that question.....

View attachment 83633
Nonsense!

You think Trump would value a woman's looks over her personal integrity?

Sucks to be you, I would rather go home in my 70s to a hot ass wife then a fat ass one.

A gorgeous wife adds years to your life, an ugly one kills you

True story

Seems she is just another pretty face

Melania Trump's RNC bio incorrectly says she graduated from college

Melania Trump didn't receive a college degree in design and architecture at the university in Ljubljana, Slovenia, which her biography in the Republican National Convention program claims she had obtained.

The convention program reads, "After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia, Melania was jetting between photo shoots in Paris and Milan, finally settling in New York in 1996." This was a direct quote from her website.

CBS News has checked the official public records of the university, and Melania Trump is not listed as having graduated from there with a degree.

The GOP convention PROGRAM in Cleveland last week, stated the following:

Born on April 26, 1970 in Slovenia, Melania Knauss began her modeling career at the age of sixteen. At the age of eighteen, she signed with a modeling agency in Milan, after obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia
That is why she pulled her website

An attempt to hide the evidence

If she was running for office this would be a story. Since she is not, this story is a waste of time and space.

Trump has been an arbiter of truth during the campaign criticizing Lying Ted and Crooked Hillary.......how can he live with Lying Melania?

Trump called Obama a fraud and a lier and demanded proof of his graduation.......how can he live with a woman who lied about the same thing?

View attachment 83633
Nonsense!

Sucks to be you, I would rather go home in my 70s to a hot ass wife then a fat ass one.

A gorgeous wife adds years to your life, an ugly one kills you

True story
If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife
From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you

That is why she pulled her website

An attempt to hide the evidence

The only "little problem" for Melania, my friend, is that over 5,000 programs stating the "lie" were already printed for the GOP convention....so, scrubbing the website is tantamount to a band-aid on a gaping wound.

Last edited:
Seems she is just another pretty face

Melania Trump's RNC bio incorrectly says she graduated from college

Melania Trump didn't receive a college degree in design and architecture at the university in Ljubljana, Slovenia, which her biography in the Republican National Convention program claims she had obtained.

The convention program reads, "After obtaining a degree in design and architecture at University in Slovenia, Melania was jetting between photo shoots in Paris and Milan, finally settling in New York in 1996." This was a direct quote from her website.

CBS News has checked the official public records of the university, and Melania Trump is not listed as having graduated from there with a degree.

Last I heard a few days ago, her website had "disappeared" from the Internet. Gee, I wonder why...

Melania Trump's website disappears after questions raised about university degree claims

Melania Trump's Website Has Mysteriously Disappeared - New York ...

View attachment 83633
Nonsense!

What would you know about personal integrity? You are one of the most vile, wicked men this board has ever had the misfortune of meeting! You're a liar, a deceiver and a God hater.

Go work out your own salvation with fear and trembling and mind your own business! If you do not repent for your wickedness you'll be in hell for all eternity. Hell has no exits. You had better think hard about how your spending what little time you have left.

When the judgment of God falls upon America it will be too late. Repent now. To day is the day of Salvation. To day.

Melania dropped out after one year because modeling was easier.

Trump has been bragging about his wife's degree in design and architecture because he did not want it to appear he was marrying just a young piece of ass

She also supposedly speaks five languages. I suspect it's really just mostly Slovenian and a little bit of English.

She's one langauge up on you then! What language do you speak, because it obviously is not English?

It all comes down to academic integrity

Trump called the President a cheat and a liar and demanded his academic records. Meanwhile, it is his own wife who lied about graduating.

This is the hypocrite Republicans want us to vote for?

Are you pissed off that republican women are hotter than democratic ones?
Actually they are hideous bitches when you look at their insides instead of their died blonde hair and boob jobs

Who killed it?

All Obama proved is that you can go to college at Occidental and Columbia, get a law degree from Harvard and still be the biggest dumbass in the country!

I don't want commie white trash in the White House.

Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png

View attachment 83633
Nonsense!

What would you know about personal integrity? You are one of the most vile, wicked men this board has ever had the misfortune of meeting! You're a liar, a deceiver and a God hater.

Go work out your own salvation with fear and trembling and mind your own business! If you do not repent for your wickedness you'll be in hell for all eternity. Hell has no exits. You had better think hard about how your spending what little time you have left.

When the judgment of God falls upon America it will be too late. Repent now. To day is the day of Salvation. To day.
God hates you and will not allow you into his kingdom

Trump has been bragging about his wife's degree in design and architecture because he did not want it to appear he was marrying just a young piece of ass

She also supposedly speaks five languages. I suspect it's really just mostly Slovenian and a little bit of English.

She's one langauge up on you then! What language do you speak, because it obviously is not English?
Speaking many languages comes in handy when you are a whore

Speaking many languages comes in handy when you are a whore

I cannot argue with that! You would know!

Forum List

Back