Melania Trump Criticized For Decorating White House With Skulls Of Her Enemies

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Babylon Bee, America’s source for real news:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Melania Trump is causing controversy yet again, this time for decorating the White House with the skulls of her decapitated enemies.

While past first ladies have decorated the White House with traditional Christmas wreaths, trees, holly, and lights, Trump opted to mount the heads of her slain foes throughout the executive residence "as a warning."

"Did she go too far?" one pundit on CNN pondered. "I gotta say, these heads don't exactly say 'peace' and 'love' like a good, old-fashioned wreath would, you know?"

Speaking to reporters, the First Lady commented, "The skulls bring out the festive joy of the holiday season in our decor. We're reminded to treasure what we have when we see the skulls of our conquered foes every time we walk through these sacred halls."

"It's all to point us to the reason for the season," she added.

When asked what the "reason for the season" is, she stated, "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

399F8428-AF14-46C2-A8DD-BF32DC99FC20.jpeg

I can't fault Melania too much. Imagine what she has been through being married to that pig. She would be a lot more personable if they would just FREE MELANIA!

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Melania Trump is causing controversy yet again, this time for decorating the White House with the skulls of her decapitated enemies.

While past first ladies have decorated the White House with traditional Christmas wreaths, trees, holly, and lights, Trump opted to mount the heads of her slain foes throughout the executive residence "as a warning."

"Did she go too far?" one pundit on CNN pondered. "I gotta say, these heads don't exactly say 'peace' and 'love' like a good, old-fashioned wreath would, you know?"

Speaking to reporters, the First Lady commented, "The skulls bring out the festive joy of the holiday season in our decor. We're reminded to treasure what we have when we see the skulls of our conquered foes every time we walk through these sacred halls."

When asked what the "reason for the season" is, she stated, "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

View attachment 231213

Bleh...The Onion award is something these writers will only aspire to.

I can't fault Melania too much. Imagine what she has been through being married to that pig. She would be a lot more personable if they would just FREE MELANIA!
She doesn't want to be freed. However, she may be simply counting the days until he kicks the bucket. But he may be like Strom Thurman and live to be a 100.

She doesn't want to be freed. However, she may be simply counting the days until he kicks the bucket. But he may be like Strom Thurman and live to be a 100.

We should all ask Santa for a big heart attack delivered to the white house.

Not to fear............we are safe from her............Those are liberal heads used as Christmas Decorations.

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 231213

I don't blame Melania at all...she was a good-sort,its what happens to the average human mind when you live with someone who is F***** in the HEAD

View attachment 231213

What enemies? Melania’s a stay at home whore who’s barely allowed in public. Any enemies she has are the ones the dotard has chosen for her.

View attachment 231213

What enemies? Melania’s a stay at home whore who’s barely allowed in public. Any enemies she has are the ones the dotard has chosen for her.
That kind of talk will get your head mounted on the crown molding.

View attachment 231213

That kind of talk will get your head mounted on the crown molding.
Melania’s used to taking that kind of talk from whoever’s paying

View attachment 231213

I understand your frustration,BUT I don't think abusing Melania is fair or right...Have a go at the WIERDO TRUMP,BECAUSE HE IS MAD AND A WHORE TO MONEY but leave family members out of the story...Say NO TO TRUMP though.steve ps I wish I had thought of the word DOTARD because it is very apt for Trump,just sayin

I have two words for you...Mike Pence!

Mike Pence is no prize, but he would be preferable to Trump for several reasons.

Mike Pence is no prize, but he would be preferable to Trump for several reasons.

Mike Pence is a far right conservative...Trump isn't! Be careful what you wish for!

Forum List

Back