Melania Trump Criticized For Decorating White House With Skulls Of Her Enemies

I can't fault Melania too much. Imagine what she has been through being married to that pig. She would be a lot more personable if they would just FREE MELANIA!
She doesn't want to be freed. However, she may be simply counting the days until he kicks the bucket. But he may be like Strom Thurman and live to be a 100.

We should all ask Santa for a big heart attack delivered to the white house.

I have two words for you...Mike Pence!

Mike Pence is no prize, but he would be preferable to Trump for several reasons.
No, he wouldn't. You're fucking delusional

I can't fault Melania too much. Imagine what she has been through being married to that pig. She would be a lot more personable if they would just FREE MELANIA!
She doesn't want to be freed. However, she may be simply counting the days until he kicks the bucket. But he may be like Strom Thurman and live to be a 100.

Mike Pence is no prize, but he would be preferable to Trump for several reasons.
Would be nice to have a life long Christian in the White House to usher in a theocracy.

Babylon Bee, America’s source for real news:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Melania Trump is causing controversy yet again, this time for decorating the White House with the skulls of her decapitated enemies.

While past first ladies have decorated the White House with traditional Christmas wreaths, trees, holly, and lights, Trump opted to mount the heads of her slain foes throughout the executive residence "as a warning."

"Did she go too far?" one pundit on CNN pondered. "I gotta say, these heads don't exactly say 'peace' and 'love' like a good, old-fashioned wreath would, you know?"

Speaking to reporters, the First Lady commented, "The skulls bring out the festive joy of the holiday season in our decor. We're reminded to treasure what we have when we see the skulls of our conquered foes every time we walk through these sacred halls."

"It's all to point us to the reason for the season," she added.

When asked what the "reason for the season" is, she stated, "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

View attachment 231213

Well that's just about stupid. You children have hissy-fits every time she get criticism about anything and now you post crap inviting it?

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya.

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Melania Trump is causing controversy yet again, this time for decorating the White House with the skulls of her decapitated enemies.

While past first ladies have decorated the White House with traditional Christmas wreaths, trees, holly, and lights, Trump opted to mount the heads of her slain foes throughout the executive residence "as a warning."

"Did she go too far?" one pundit on CNN pondered. "I gotta say, these heads don't exactly say 'peace' and 'love' like a good, old-fashioned wreath would, you know?"

Speaking to reporters, the First Lady commented, "The skulls bring out the festive joy of the holiday season in our decor. We're reminded to treasure what we have when we see the skulls of our conquered foes every time we walk through these sacred halls."

When asked what the "reason for the season" is, she stated, "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

View attachment 231213

Well that's just about stupid. You children have hissy-fits every time she get criticism about anything and now you post crap inviting it?

Takes a real mentality deranged creature to attack a Christmas display.

View attachment 231213

Takes a real mentality deranged creature to attack a Christmas display.
I know, right?

Why'd you do it?

She reminds me of Cruella DeVille
Hillary reminds me of Dr Evil.

pic_5_850975_k850976_1200.jpg

You are refusing to see just how bad Trump is.

Trump is the best American President since Reagan rode off into the sunset. I have absolutely no interest in a President Pence.

Trump is the best American President since Reagan rode off into the sunset. I have absolutely no interest in a President Pence.

I'm not sure your opinion will be the deciding factor.

Forum List

Back