Mel Gibson makes a comeback with 'Hacksaw Ridge'

No matter how nuts he is he's a great actor.

Like trump could murder someone or Michael Jackson could molest kids and still people love them, I'll always want to see the next Mel Gibson movie.

I used to feel that way about deniro and Pacino but there done enough crap Mel's even above them. He doesn't do bad movies. Yet
What did Mel do that was the equivalent of molesting kids or murder?
I'm just saying, no matter how horrible a person he might be personally, he's such a great actor I don't care. On a scale of 1-10 jerks mels a 2 maybe 3. Michael Jackson maybe a 8 give or take 1.
What did he do to become a jerk???
he's insanely racist and has been recorded saying racist crap dozens of times

he did apologize for it though here:

Asperger's.

At least with Asperger's you don't have to worry about lettuce between your cheeks...

I'm just saying, no matter how horrible a person he might be personally, he's such a great actor I don't care. On a scale of 1-10 jerks mels a 2 maybe 3. Michael Jackson maybe a 8 give or take 1.
If he didn't do anything wrong, what is he making a comeback from? When an actor comes out with a new movie they don't usually call it a comeback.

the jews in Hollywood blackballed him for awhile.

really? you got a link?
They didn't? You got a link showing that Jews went about business as usual with mel after Mel's tirade?

I've been drunk playing cards with Jews and blacks and they've caught me slipping and calling one of my white Christian friends a fucking Jew or ****** after losing a big hand. The black guy doesn't come around anymore and I know the jewish guy got his feelings hurt. I would never say those things to a Jewish person or black. Us whites say those things jokingly to each other in private. We don't mean anything by it.

I truly forgot there was a black or Jewish person in the room.

I shouldn't have said it but I dont mean anything by it. This doesn't make me racist. Just stupid when drunk.

Please detail the "BUSINESS" jews and gentiles had with
Mel before and after. (PS ----"when they are not in the room......." )

If he didn't do anything wrong, what is he making a comeback from? When an actor comes out with a new movie they don't usually call it a comeback.

really? you got a link?
They didn't? You got a link showing that Jews went about business as usual with mel after Mel's tirade?

I've been drunk playing cards with Jews and blacks and they've caught me slipping and calling one of my white Christian friends a fucking Jew or ****** after losing a big hand. The black guy doesn't come around anymore and I know the jewish guy got his feelings hurt. I would never say those things to a Jewish person or black. Us whites say those things jokingly to each other in private. We don't mean anything by it.

I shouldn't have said it but I dont mean anything by it. This doesn't make me racist. Just stupid when drunk.

He's in Hollywood. Don't Jews own Hollywood?

really? you got a link?

jews own the Galaxy

really? you got a link?

jews own the Galaxy
You know how you can pay to name a star? You know a Jew thought of that. Great idea

really? you got a link?

jews own the Galaxy
You know how you can pay to name a star? You know a Jew thought of that. Great idea

right-------I told you-----I am very candid. Mel is a pile of Nazi shit

Forum List

Back