Meister...question for you and other non-RINO's...Lefties stay out please:

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Hi. Can you give me names of who on in the federal level isn't a RINO? I see RINO tossed around alot. What is the litmus test? Whom can you say personifies Republican ideals?
Just some names...not "Someone who...." or "A republican is one who..."

I'd really like to hear who the "real" Republicans are. Is it John McCain? Jim DeMint? Sarah Palin? Just some examples please. Thanks.

Hi. Can you give me names of who on in the federal level isn't a RINO? I see RINO tossed around alot. What is the litmus test? Whom can you say personifies Republican ideals?

I'd really like to hear who the "real" Republicans are. Is it John McCain? Jim DeMint? Sarah Palin? Just some examples please. Thanks.

Tom Coburn

Rob drives to D.C. every day to serve his constituents faithfully. He drives a POS Toyota 97 miles - ONE WAY - from his farm in Tappahanock, Va.

A 194 mile round trip commute every day!

He doesn't get limo'd in like Pelosi/Reid/Kennedy elitists that you look/kiss up to.

Tom Coburn

Thank you.

Just out of curiosity, I've seen 2 names. I don't mean this as a personal swipe but is that all you can think of, one person a piece?

Rob drives to D.C. every day to serve his constituents faithfully. He drives a POS Toyota 97 miles - ONE WAY - from his farm in Tappahanock, Va.

A 194 mile round trip commute every day!

He doesn't get limo'd in like Pelosi/Reid/Kennedy elitists that you look/kiss up to.

whoop de fucking doo

Well, true republicans are libertarians....

Most notably Ron and Rand Paul...

Any elected official who claims they're republican but trade their votes on bills or votes for unnecessary spending bills (at the federal level) is no longer a republican.

Real republicans follow the Bill of Rights and certainly embrace the Tenth Amendment.

I suppose it was Lincoln who really invented the "pro-federal government" ideals many republicans hold to this day.

Lincoln was a RINO...

I suppose, it's not "federal," however Scott Walker would fit the bill...

I like Chris Christie as well.... I like what he says but I don't know if he practices what he preaches - it seems he does but only time will tell.

Forum List

Back