Megyn Kelly fired from NBC?

Blackface is offensive today. Remembering that there was a time when blackface was not offensive should not at all be offensive today.
I remember some commissioner dude got in trouble for saying “black hole” in the presence of a black man.
I remember that. He was speaking about the astronomical presence of black holes.

I also remember a professor who was fired because he described a raise as niggardly. He had to be rehired, but still.

We are dumbing ourselves down because education is wayciss and offensive.

Its shit like this that catapaults a Donald Trump into office. White Americans are done with this st00pid shit.
Stupid shit is when Kelly said that Jesus and Santa Claus are white guys and NBC should`ve known that they were getting an idiot. The corporate decision has been made to not be a FOX competitor. Should they be forced to do so? The EC put the loser of the vote total into office, not a catapult.

Fucking snowflake. Get a backbone, boy.

Not an issue, sonny...

NBC knew what Kelly was, hired her anyway, she didn't produce the ratings they wanted, and now they had to fire her and pay her a lot of money to not work.

This is all sorts of crazy.

Stupid shit is when Kelly said that Jesus and Santa Claus are white guys and NBC should`ve known that they were getting an idiot. The corporate decision has been made to not be a FOX competitor. Should they be forced to do so?

I think it's more a problem of the quest for ratings. Kelly made her deal when she was still hot. Fox even bumped Hannity for her.

The thing is, if she was getting good ratings, she could have come out with a Klan Hood and swastika armband and NBC would have kept her on the air.

There used to be a time where News Divisions were done by networks as a public service. You didn't have people making six figure salaries to sell Corn Flakes. Selling Corn Flakes was the job of the Beverly Hillbillies. News was meant to keep the public informed, and they lost money making sure they had journalists in places where news was happening.

'Megyn Kelly Today' Canceled Following Blackface Controversy: Reports

I did not even know she had a show. I read that she called a Halloween costume "black faced" and was fired?

I guess it is bad a using the term monkey.

Just think she could have said "token negro" and all would be well with the world.

That's that that ditz gets for going over to the dark side.

Ms. Kelly was quite the success at Fox, but decided to go for a more "sophisticated urbane and liberal" audience at Far Left NBC.

Of course she burned her bridges, told her former conservative viewers to Eff off.

And the libs throw her overboard at the first opportunity.

We've seen this shit before.

I did not even know she had a show. I read that she called a Halloween costume "black faced" and was fired?

Just think she could have said "token negro" and all would be well with the world.

Ms. Kelly was quite the success at Fox, but decided to go for a more "sophisticated urbane and liberal" audience at Far Left NBC.

Of course she burned her bridges, told her former conservative viewers to Eff off.

So what was the angle of NBC?

Was it to show that the person coming from Fox News was a ditz and a racist?

Interesting though, isn't it.

So what was the angle of NBC?

Was it to show that the person coming from Fox News was a ditz and a racist?

Interesting though, isn't it.

The network expected her large audience (which began to rapidly diminish following her flash of bias at the 2016 debates) to follow her over to NBC. It didn't.

Then she tried to become Katy Couric.

The network expected her large audience (which began to rapidly diminish following her flash of bias at the 2016 debates) to follow her over to NBC. It didn't.

Well, yeah, but Katy Couric isn't a racist piece of crap who says stupid things...

Couric is worse than that. Pretending as she didn't know that Mr. Lauer is a predator even after working with the sickie for many a moon

From what I have read that was just the excuse NBC used to do it they were apparently unhappy with her for being critical of the network for spiking Ronan Farrows Weinstein story and basically covering up the Matt Lauers sexcapades for years. Whatever the reason NBC is still going to end paying her a boatload of money while she gets to chill out and take it easy.

Well, yeah, but Katy Couric isn't a racist piece of crap who says stupid things...

Katy is best remembered for what she did not say.

And gosh darn it, if Michelle Obama and the rest of Hollywood don't have the same problem

Megyn being a smart ass and thinking the witch Hillary was going to win....... so she jumps to NBC?

no dear Megyn no!

you lose ok?

You lose.

No. She made a racist comment and thought she was on faux.

She'll walk with millions and be a special guest on Limbaugh.

Megyn being a smart ass and thinking the witch Hillary was going to win....... so she jumps to NBC?

no dear Megyn no!

you lose ok?

You lose.

What was racist about it?

What wasn't racist about it?

You must first provide a positive, not a fifth-grade escape attempt.

no dear Megyn no!

you lose ok?

You lose.

What was racist about it?

What wasn't racist about it?

It was a comment about race, but that doesn't make it "racist" at all.

Most people in 2018 feel that blackface is inappropriate, but all that Ms. Kelly's comment did was open up a discussion about why that is. Don't young people have a right to know why they shouldn't put blackface on even when putting on a performance of Raisin in the Sun at their local high school?

I'll never forget the horrible way she treated President Trump! she was a real snake.

so....all the bad she has done is coming back to haunt her.

I don't care about her.:dunno:
Have you seen this? skip to :50sec mark.....

Forum List

Back