‘Meghan Doesn’t Like It’: Harry Sells Rifle Collection for 50K pounds To Reportedly Please Meghan

The Windsors, from Prince Philip to Charles, to Harry, have always been ruled by their women.

Most of them, yes, but not Prince Charles though....Diana tried but....well she didn't succeed.

Charles dumped Diana because he was under the thumb of Parker-Bowles. She was leading him around by the nose even before he married Diana.

that's your opinion.

Charles did what he wanted to do.

Not since the day he was born.

The Windsors, from Prince Philip to Charles, to Harry, have always been ruled by their women.

Most of them, yes, but not Prince Charles though....Diana tried but....well she didn't succeed.

Charles dumped Diana because he was under the thumb of Parker-Bowles. She was leading him around by the nose even before he married Diana.

that's your opinion.

Charles did what he wanted to do.

Not since the day he was born.

Look...you know what....say what you want

it is what it is.

doesn't change anything

He is a poodle....Harry the poodle...

just the thought:puke:

1588820616343.png

Hump day, am I right buddy?

I applaud both of them.

I won't go into a house that has a weapon in it.

You weren't invited to my house anyway.

Where do you see me post I want to go into your house?

I don't want to go into your skank house.

It probably has mold.

I applaud both of them.

I won't go into a house that has a weapon in it. I didn't allow my child to go to a house that had a weapon in it.

The only humans who can come into my home with a weapon is a cop.

I dated a person a few years back who got rid of his weapon so I would go into his home. We broke up but are still close friends.

I asked him what happened to the weapon he had. He told me he sold it.

Both of us were trained in how to properly use weapons by the good old US of A military. He was in the Navy. I was in the Air National Guard.

Had a roommate years ago who one day let it slip that he kept a gun in the house. We kicked him out immediately.

I would have given him a choice. Get rid of the weapon or move out.

I applaud both of them.

I won't go into a house that has a weapon in it.

You weren't invited to my house anyway.

Where do you see me post I want to go into your house?

I don't want to go into your skank house.

It probably has mold.

Only on the bleu cheese.

I don't understand the attraction. I liked Suits, the series, but she was just an A-cup fluffer on there. Skinny and asexual. Some betas are pre-destined to be whipped, I suppose.

I applaud both of them.

I won't go into a house that has a weapon in it. I didn't allow my child to go to a house that had a weapon in it.

I dated a person a few years back who got rid of his weapon so I would go into his home. We broke up but are still close friends.

Both of us were trained in how to properly use weapons by the good old US of A military. He was in the Navy. I was in the Air National Guard.

Had a roommate years ago who one day let it slip that he kept a gun in the house. We kicked him out immediately.

Meh, it was too late for that. He was dishonest.

You know, for all you guys who are bitching about his selling his guns, apparently have never heard the phrase "happy wife, happy life".

And, does he really need them with all those kids running around?

Happy husband or the wife can kiss my ass.

Are you somehow involved in their marriage? If not, keep your idiot opinions to yourself.

Seriously. These people seem to think they have the right to tell people how they should and can live their lives.

If Harry wanted to sell his weapons he has that right.

What is with these far right radical extremists?

What makes them think they have the right to intrude on anyone's marriage and tell them what they can or can't own?

Yes Meghan has the right to ask him to get rid of his weapons.

And yes, Harry has the right to agree with her.

They have the right to live any way they want within the law.

Who said he didnt have the right to sell his guns?
My question is why would you want him to?
According to you mental midgets that means those guns are now spread around the country and could possibly end up in the wrong hands.
So when did you become a supporter of the 2nd amendment?

I applaud both of them.

Is that why you're divorced?

You know, for all you guys who are bitching about his selling his guns, apparently have never heard the phrase "happy wife, happy life".

Are you somehow involved in their marriage? If not, keep your idiot opinions to yourself.

It is a message board and the poster can spew their opinion as much as you. Also Harry has one child and not a bunch.

She want him to give up things that upset her and let be clear that will go on until Harry find another pair of legs to crawl between and let remember the bloodline Harry come from and this Marriage is doomed like Charles and Andrew...

Seriously. These people seem to think they have the right to tell people how they should and can live their lives.

If Harry wanted to sell his weapons he has that right.

What is with these far right radical extremists?

What makes them think they have the right to intrude on anyone's marriage and tell them what they can or can't own?

Yes Meghan has the right to ask him to get rid of his weapons.

And yes, Harry has the right to agree with her.

They have the right to live any way they want within the law.

And on a Message Board people have the right to discuss and give their opinion... So what is the issue with people expressing their opinion on here or should they get your permission before commenting on the article?

He decided to forsake everything for her and she's back on the casting couches in Hollywood....stupid bastard.

He decided to forsake everything for her and she's back on the casting couches in Hollywood....stupid bastard.

I learned from my first fiance.
She didnt want me hanging out with my buddies and doing things she didnt enjoy.
I explained to my second fiance that I wouldnt let Her get between me and my friends and she'd need to accept that I'd be going hunting and fishing without Her,sometimes for a week at a time.
She had a few moments where she tried to rebel but all I had to do was remind Her....I warned you before we got married.

I learned from my first fiance.
She didnt want me hanging out with my buddies and doing things she didnt enjoy.
I explained to my second fiance that I wouldnt let Her get between me and my friends and she'd need to accept that I'd be going hunting and fishing without Her,sometimes for a week at a time.
She had a few moments where she tried to rebel but all I had to do was remind Her....I warned you before we got married.

The Queen is watching and when she's watching, "accidents" happen.....like to Lady Di when she started dating an a-rab. There's a long history of that in London....most experts agree that Jack the Ripper was the Court physician out murdering prostitutes the princes were knocking up. If Harry is smart he'll grab the kid and head back to the UK. He was Megan's "project" and now she's back to her old tricks in lalaland.

I applaud both of them.

Meh, it was too late for that. He was dishonest.

Being dishonest or deceptive is something I can't tolerate.

I didn't know that part about this. I probably would have done the same thing you did.

I applaud both of them.

Is that why you're divorced?

No the person I divorced has the same views of weapons I have.

Quick question for all you idiots out there calling Harry a pussy, how many war zones have you guys served in? Harry has seen combat against the Taliban, so no, I don't think he's a pussy.

And yes, I spent 20 years in the Navy and served in 4 different war zones.

Forum List

Back