‘Meghan Doesn’t Like It’: Harry Sells Rifle Collection for 50K pounds To Reportedly Please Meghan

The Windsors, from Prince Philip to Charles, to Harry, have always been ruled by their women.

You know, for all you guys who are bitching about his selling his guns, apparently have never heard the phrase "happy wife, happy life".

And, does he really need them with all those kids running around?

Fascinating watching control freaks freaking out about what somebody else is doing with his own life.

Hump day, am I right buddy?
I can't wait.....Harry is going all Kaepenick now.....going full-retard over brown sugar.

How the fuck do you get "brown sugar" out of "flogging rifles"? :wtf:

Clearly, Harry is pu**y-whipped. If my woman said to get rid of the guns, she'd be thrown out the door and told to find some other guy she could dominate.

I feel sorry for the kids. Because when they grow up they'll realize their goofy parents cheated them out having royal titles and a highly coveted position in British society. ... :cool:

Last edited:

I applaud both of them.

I won't go into a house that has a weapon in it. I didn't allow my child to go to a house that had a weapon in it.

The only humans who can come into my home with a weapon is a cop.

I dated a person a few years back who got rid of his weapon so I would go into his home. We broke up but are still close friends.

I asked him what happened to the weapon he had. He told me he sold it.

Both of us were trained in how to properly use weapons by the good old US of A military. He was in the Navy. I was in the Air National Guard.

You know, for all you guys who are bitching about his selling his guns, apparently have never heard the phrase "happy wife, happy life".

And, does he really need them with all those kids running around?

Happy husband or the wife can kiss my ass.

Are you somehow involved in their marriage? If not, keep your idiot opinions to yourself.

Seriously. These people seem to think they have the right to tell people how they should and can live their lives.

If Harry wanted to sell his weapons he has that right.

What is with these far right radical extremists?

What makes them think they have the right to intrude on anyone's marriage and tell them what they can or can't own?

Yes Meghan has the right to ask him to get rid of his weapons.

And yes, Harry has the right to agree with her.

They have the right to live any way they want within the law.

I applaud both of them.

I won't go into a house that has a weapon in it.

You weren't invited to my house anyway.

I feel sorry for the kids. Because when they grow up they'll realize their goofy parents cheated them out having royal titles and a highly coveted position in British society. ... :cool:

I don't think it affects the kids.

I applaud both of them.

I won't go into a house that has a weapon in it. I didn't allow my child to go to a house that had a weapon in it.

I dated a person a few years back who got rid of his weapon so I would go into his home. We broke up but are still close friends.

Both of us were trained in how to properly use weapons by the good old US of A military. He was in the Navy. I was in the Air National Guard.

Had a roommate years ago who one day let it slip that he kept a gun in the house. We kicked him out immediately.

Prince Harry has a terminal case of PW .... :whip:
Yep, and he loves it. Rachel ( her real name ) has been pussywhipping him since the night they met as blind dates. Too bad. Poor Harry. His endgame does not look good for him as he will be alone and wondering what hit him!
He'll have a tough job deciding of which of the 18k gorgeous women that want to fuck him.

Where I come from thats known as being pussy whipped

1588819503976.jpeg

The Windsors, from Prince Philip to Charles, to Harry, have always been ruled by their women.

Most of them, yes, but not Prince Charles though....Diana tried but....well she didn't succeed.

Charles dumped Diana because he was under the thumb of Parker-Bowles. She was leading him around by the nose even before he married Diana.

Clearly, Harry is pu**y-whipped. If my woman said to get rid of the guns, she'd be thrown out the door and told to find some other guy she could dominate.

Harry is a poodle.

Nothing more.

A royal piece of jelly

Yuck.

Most of them, yes, but not Prince Charles though....Diana tried but....well she didn't succeed.

Charles dumped Diana because he was under the thumb of Parker-Bowles. She was leading him around by the nose even before he married Diana.

that's your opinion.

Charles did what he wanted to do.

I applaud both of them.

I remember a hurricane that crashed into the caribbean years ago and the natives on one resort island went a little nuts and started looting

a little reporterette for network tv mentioned in passing that all the tourists were huddled in one particular hotel

The reason?

It happened to be the hotel where the American skeet team (and their shotguns) were staying

Many a gun grabbing lib changes their mind when the shit hits the fan

Forum List

Back