Megan Kelly: Why is Obama ignoring murder of Katie Steinle???

More than half the country voted for him, twice.

The far right has become the most divisive generation since the Civil War.

So of course you blame the black man.

More than half the country voted for him, twice.

The far right has become the most divisive generation since the Civil War.

So of course you blame the black man.

OBAMA called Republicans THE ENEMY. That is NOT what and how the president of the United States of America acts/treats the citizens.

You fucking moron.

The girl was white and didn't have a criminal record, besides she wasn't shot by the THUGERY, just a criminal Illegal immigrant that he allowed to re-enter America 6 times!

166105_600.jpg

Fox News’s Megyn Kelly crosses key line on San Francisco killing
Fox News s Megyn Kelly crosses key line on San Francisco killing - The Washington Post

*snip*

Later in the segment, Kelly said of President Obama, “He picks and chooses the victims he wants to highlight and apparently this victim wasn’t deemed worthy.”​

Those words come from an anchor who said, “I’m a straight-news anchor. I’m not one of the opinion hosts at Fox.”

What a shame, she's HUMAN, and you disgusting, hypocrites on the left were told exactly what's up! Suck it up, besides she didn't say "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!" :ahole-1:

Fox News’s Megyn Kelly crosses key line on San Francisco killing
Fox News s Megyn Kelly crosses key line on San Francisco killing - The Washington Post

*snip*

Later in the segment, Kelly said of President Obama, “He picks and chooses the victims he wants to highlight and apparently this victim wasn’t deemed worthy.”​

Those words come from an anchor who said, “I’m a straight-news anchor. I’m not one of the opinion hosts at Fox.”

How is what she said not the truth? How is that opinion?

obama fawned all over black Treyvon and black Michael. White Katie gets axed by an illegal . . . mums the word.

Megyn Kelly Why Is Obama Ignoring Murder Of Katie Steinle Video RealClearPolitics

This President does not believe he represents white Americans who are killed by minorities and illegal aliens.

Does anyone else have a theory as to why Obama said nothing about Katie Steinle's murderer at the hands of an illegal alien?

The reason why you moron is because the news media will keep this story alive until the killers are found......after all its a white person, duh!!!

Megyn Kelly Why Is Obama Ignoring Murder Of Katie Steinle Video RealClearPolitics

This President does not believe he represents white Americans who are killed by minorities and illegal aliens.

Does anyone else have a theory as to why Obama said nothing about Katie Steinle's murderer at the hands of an illegal alien?

The reason why you moron is because the news media will keep this story alive until the killers are found......after all its a white person, duh!!!

They already have the illegal who shot her, dumbass.

When are all you people going to figure out that the Washington politician only wants to divide us along racial, or any other line they can find? Why? Because if they don't, we will throw most of them out of office once we come to the logical conclusion that an American can be any color, and so can an illegal.

We are Americans for Christ sake people. I am for any color American. I am against any color non-American who comes here to take your jobs. It makes NO difference if you get a democrat, or a rino in the Whitehouse, a bunch of Americans are going to be short changed in jobs; as those jobs are taken by people who should not be here!

The reason this killing is being ignored, is because both rinos and democrats think that Mexican illegals who they want to LEGALIZE, are the next big voting block. To get them, they are going to throw all the other groups under the bus, including African Americans.

If you/we do not wake up, the whole lot of us are lost. California; the golden state, is already lost totally...........not in electoral votes, because that is the LEAST of any of our worries, but their local laws allow illegals to live there as Americans!

When California starts going under, (Illinois too, which Chicago has the second largest illegal population in the country, believe it or not) YOU.......no all of us, both republican and democrat are going to be forced to bail them out.

In essence, what this means is......................you are going to pay a load of cash, not for your fellow Americans, but for illegal aliens. How dumb are we?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It always gives me a strange feeling when Republicans pretend they care about minorities. Sometimes it's a little creepy and other times, just perplexing.

How sleazy is that post! I mean...REALLY...?

What does that second picture have to do with Megan Kelly? Yet you post it like it's her doing the booty shake? What is your problem? Do you not grasp how unethical that is? Or do you not care?

The twerking pic is his siggy, nothing to do with M. Kelly.

What does that second picture have to do with Megan Kelly? Yet you post it like it's her doing the booty shake? What is your problem? Do you not grasp how unethical that is? Or do you not care?

4i6Ckte.gif

I thought he was denying that's Megyn Kelly doing her version of a sex kitten.

So he's here busting Megan Kelly for THAT cheesecake shot while he's got the other as his signature picture? Wow, I bet Synth doesn't even get how idiotic that makes him...

Forum List

Back