Megan Kelly: Why is Obama ignoring murder of Katie Steinle???

Why is it you have a picture from the "Bikini Bowl" as part of your signature? I've never even heard of it...yet you seem to be enthralled by it!
You're not? I find it hypnotizin' and mesmorizin'.

Ah yes...another liberal who spouts off about a supposed "War on Women" by the GOP...but is hynotized and mesmorized by booty shaking bikini footballers! No, I'm not enthralled by that. I'm embarrassed for the woman who demeaned herself for a cretin like yourself.
You're confused.

Paying them less than men, making them submit to vaginal ultrasounds, and closing womens health clinics are a war on women.

Admiring their beauty is not a war on women.

Libertarian nonsense, jknowgood.
Nope all fact, I will love to see you're outrage when a republican abuses his power the way Obama has.
You already saw it with Bush.
Bush went through congress Obama bypasses it.
When Bush tried to sell our ports to the Arabs, did he go through Congress?

No.
Did I see the word, tried?

Why is it you have a picture from the "Bikini Bowl" as part of your signature? I've never even heard of it...yet you seem to be enthralled by it!

Ah yes...another liberal who spouts off about a supposed "War on Women" by the GOP...but is hynotized and mesmorized by booty shaking bikini footballers! No, I'm not enthralled by that. I'm embarrassed for the woman who demeaned herself for a cretin like yourself.
You're confused.

Paying them less than men, making them submit to vaginal ultrasounds, and closing womens health clinics are a war on women.

Obama pays his bitches less, ultrasounds were first offered, since obamacare there should be no need for clinics, right? Or was obamacare another liberal lie?

Libertarian nonsense, jknowgood.
Nope all fact, I will love to see you're outrage when a republican abuses his power the way Obama has.

No.
Oh, fer fuck's sake you're an imbecile:

Executive Orders Issued by President George W. Bush

How many would you estimate are in that list? Each one represents Bush going around Congress.

If you had any sense you would slink away from this thread, utterly defeated.

No.

How many would you estimate are in that list? Each one represents Bush going around Congress.

Lol, in 2016 when a republican president's irs audits you because you are a Obama knob polisher. Don't bitch, and shut the fuck up. You idiot, don't bitch you supported Obama doing it.

You're confused.

Dude, I hate to point out the uncomfortable truth but women were paid less by Democrats as well...specifically the Obama Administration.

And if you think ogling a woman doing a booty shake like that one is "admiring their beauty"...then it simply shows what a Neanderthal you are at heart.

No.

Lol, in 2016 when a republican president's irs audits you because you are a Obama knob polisher. Don't bitch, and shut the fuck up. You idiot, don't bitch you supported Obama doing it.
When you get your ass handed to you, you change the subject. Typical wingnut.

No.

When you get your ass handed to you, you change the subject. Typical wingnut.
I'm still on subject dipshit. I can't wait to here you whine when a republican president uses the new powers Obama gave them.

Another whiny bitch traitor to the United States.

Traitor how? Be specific.
The Confederates were traitors.

Not precisely. Just racists.
No, most of them were racists, especially the slavers.

ALL of them committed treason against The United States Of America.
That's enough of your childishness.
You're a fucking pig.
Permanent Ignore

Forum List

Back