Mega Millions $1.6 BILLION

I'd set up a bunch of Conservative 'foundations' in a spider web fashion to make them hard to track. Then I would fund a powerful, active force to get in Democrat's faces and 'march' for traditional values. I would set up a structure like Soros and go directly to war with him.

I am putting this here because it is a "Current Event" but if the Mods think it should be moved, then that's cool too.

Anyway, what would you do with the money if you won $1,600,000,000.00?

First thing is first for me, $160,000,000.00 will go to my church, but not all of it will go to just one, it will be spread around to different church's from Indiana to Pennsylvania. I know many Baptist Preachers not just here in the states but around the world doing really good work...that's where most will go to.

Second, pay off all my bills, my children's bills, my siblings bills and my inlaws bills. That's a given I'm sure for most here.

Third, I would buy a 10 acre plot of land close to the highway and build a special school that teaches different trades like Plumbing, Construction, Carpentry, Mechanic(diesel and gas), Welding, ect... Most of the students will get automatic scholarships but there will be certain students that can pay. I would have my own financial aid program where these students who can pay are not screwed when they graduate. I will even have a bus to pick kids, ranging from 16 years old plus, up at their homes, bring them to school and take them home.

Fourth, a 1969 Camaro SS 502 resto mod that handles like a Lamborghini, accelerates like an Koenisegg(sp?) and is just flat gorgeous.

Fifth, my wife wants a 1970 Chevelle with an automatic trans so, she only gets a 350, lol.
I'd put up a baphomet statue across the street from every baptist church and then buy a yacht.

If you're old enough, this will make sense

th

I'd set up a bunch of Conservative 'foundations' in a spider web fashion to make them hard to track. Then I would fund a powerful, active force to get in Democrat's faces and 'march' for traditional values. I would set up a structure like Soros and go directly to war with him.
Good idea. I changed my mind. I'd call up George Soros and arm antifa.

I am putting this here because it is a "Current Event" but if the Mods think it should be moved, then that's cool too.

First thing is first for me, $160,000,000.00 will go to my church, but not all of it will go to just one, it will be spread around to different church's from Indiana to Pennsylvania. I know many Baptist Preachers not just here in the states but around the world doing really good work...that's where most will go to.

Second, pay off all my bills, my children's bills, my siblings bills and my inlaws bills. That's a given I'm sure for most here.

Third, I would buy a 10 acre plot of land close to the highway and build a special school that teaches different trades like Plumbing, Construction, Carpentry, Mechanic(diesel and gas), Welding, ect... Most of the students will get automatic scholarships but there will be certain students that can pay. I would have my own financial aid program where these students who can pay are not screwed when they graduate. I will even have a bus to pick kids, ranging from 16 years old plus, up at their homes, bring them to school and take them home.

Fourth, a 1969 Camaro SS 502 resto mod that handles like a Lamborghini, accelerates like an Koenisegg(sp?) and is just flat gorgeous.

Fifth, my wife wants a 1970 Chevelle with an automatic trans so, she only gets a 350, lol.

I bought my ticket this morning. Told Habib at the local 711 that he better have my money when I come back for the money tomorrow.

The one thing people need to remember is if they are a Pennsylvania resident, the winnings are exempt from state tax, but only if you buy the tickets at a Pennsylvania retailer. If you cross the state line into Ohio, your screwed.

Actually your last sentence applies to any topic. :D
Okay, I read that a couple time to get it. LOL!

It was won.

One winner in SC just won 1.6 Billion, that's Billion with a B.

Sure wish it was me.

My mom told me to "COUNT YOUR CHANGE" and even to count
the money that "you withdraw from the bank" I refuse to buy a
ticket-------I WILL NOT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO COUNT IT

I'd put up a baphomet statue across the street from every baptist church and then buy a yacht.

sheeeesh-----you win the "vacuous much" award. I miss my little
standard shift beetle

It was won.

Sure wish it was me.

The sad thing is, chances are it's some idiot who will be broke within a year or two

I kinda doubt that. Its a 1.6 billion. I doubt anyone could ever spend that in their entire life time.

Sure wish it was me buddy.
It would be nice trying

You bet it would.

Hell both my brothers and my sister would become instant millionaires. No way could I ever spend that much money though.

As you said. Sure would be nice to try.

It was won.

Sure wish it was me.

The sad thing is, chances are it's some idiot who will be broke within a year or two

I kinda doubt that. Its a 1.6 billion. I doubt anyone could ever spend that in their entire life time.

It would be nice trying

You bet it would.

Hell both my brothers and my sister would become instant millionaires. No way could I ever spend that much money though.

I would hire Donald Trump as FINANCIAL ADVISOR

It was won.

Sure wish it was me.

It would be nice trying

You bet it would.

I would hire Donald Trump as FINANCIAL ADVISOR

Good choice. The man is a billionaire and he didn't get there by being dumb.

I'd bet he could give you great advice.

It was won.

Sure wish it was me.

It would be nice trying

You bet it would.

There was a movie with Richard Pryor called Brewster’s Millions in which Brewster had to actually spend a million in one year. He had to have nothing left at the end of the year and he could not give it away.

If you buy a house for $300,000, you still have a $300,000 asset. If you buy a $30,000 car it is still worth $25,000 at the end of a year. Every time he tried to spend money, he ended up making money

It was won.

Sure wish it was me.

It would be nice trying

You bet it would.

There was a movie called Brewster’s Million in which Brewster had to actually spend a million in one year. He had to have nothing left at the end of the year and he could not give it away.

If you buy a house for $300,000, you still have a $300,000 asset. If you buy a $30,000 car it is still worth $25,000 at the end of a year. Every time he tried to spend money, he ended up making money

Yup. It would be real hard to spend that kind of money.

Sure wish I could try thought. LOL

It was won.

Sure wish it was me.

It would be nice trying

You bet it would.

There was a movie with Richard Pryor called Brewster’s Millions in which Brewster had to actually spend a million in one year. He had to have nothing left at the end of the year and he could not give it away.

trump's philosophy of life in a nutshell-------it also works in playing
MONOPOLY

It was won.

Sure wish it was me.

It would be nice trying

You bet it would.

I remember that flick, 80s Richard Pryor movie right?

Forum List

Back