Obama's real speech at Bildenburg March 26, 2014, Irish Ram

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Hello, Penelope. With all respect and genuine sincerity, I am curious to learn if RESPONSIBLE, reasonably well-adjusted European citizens believe President and First Lady Mrs. Obama were acting in the best interests of, or promoting a positive HEALTHY image of our responsible, peaceful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent when they invited to their children's and Nation's home...

...more than a dozen apparent or admitted emotionally ill American urban-TRUTH-tellers composing American music art portraying black or American citizens of African descent, in particular teen boys and adult men, as depressed, angry, frustrated, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking citizens (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

Do European citizens believe President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama were acting in the best interests of ALL American citizens when they actively promoted VIOLENCE riddled, female HATING American music art composed by apparent 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims vividly describing our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey passionately addressed during a March 11, 2018, '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma"!

EYE-OPENING, life changing medical knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

A *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis responsible for inspiring the late American urban-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur, a Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) and homicide victim, to create his #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional, Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept!

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

I look forward to reading my caring, responsible American or foreign born neighbors thoughts and concerns with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

President Obama EU Relations, Mar 26 2014 | Video | C-SPAN.org

Irish Ram please find me where he says what you posted, the minute will be just fine.
Snopes makes statement I kind of question sometimes. But the real people out there that are dangerous to this Nation are the Wealthy privileged who hide behind the Foundations that they control.
The various branches and paid instrumentalities of the network include Democracy Alliance, MoveOn.org, America Coming Together, America Votes, The Center for American Progress, and other leftist front organizations, which advocate open borders for the United States — not for other nations but for the United States. These Soros-funded groups finance his camp followers, among them the Democratic Party, the National Organization of Women, abortion advocacy groups, various environmental groups, and last but not least, the increasingly powerful immigration special interest groups.

upload_2018-10-23_18-9-53.jpeg

Forum List

Back